Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm allergic to sunflower seeds, and I remember in either 4th or 3rd grade I ate some without knowing I was allergic and had to be rushed to the ER. It wasn't the worst experience as far as I remember, then again I got help in a reasonable time so I don't know. Is it a terrible method?

X

xxx.

Oct 23, 2023
Personally as someone with Anaphylaxis I thought about it too. Personally I wouldn't do it. Dying from a severe allergic reaction can take quite some time. Also the feeling of your heart racing and your windpipe closing is terrible. You could also start vomiting a lot. Also especially in your case where your last alergic reaction was a long time ago the chance that you still react the same way to the allergen are slim. However in the end it's 100% your choice to make.

Reactions: peace_van and silentcicada
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
It's actually what I tried 2 years ago, I was allergic to certain medicines (nsaid's), so I went into the woods one day, took 2 packs of ibuprofen and aspirin down 2 packs of the medicine and... Ended up with a headache and some abdominal pain for 2 days and am no longer allergic 🤣

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The body builds tolerance to certain things so that isn't very surprising but it is indeed funny how (i think a suicide attempt, not enough context) ended up in i'd say helping you.

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
definitely not an option i would pick. Far too painful and drawn out and theres always the chance it could be a relatively mild but painful reaction so you end up living

Reactions: budgerigar training