• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
My main plan is partial hanging but lately I've also been considering stabbing the carotid arteries. I want the highest chance of death possible. I'm willing to go through the pain and stab the carotid arteries. If I use a 8 inch chef knife will that seal the deal quickly? I'll close my eyes after so I don't have to see the blood.

Reactions: seekingrelease22

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I think it would have to be an excellent stab, how do you expect to die that way?

There's a pinned caution against cutting I believe, I've seen a few videos of people CTB by slashing their throats, seems to typically take a while and a few attempts.

Sorry you're struggling @Neogoloid, haven't seen your name in a while

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
Too painful IF it works, too many things can go wrong, messy…etc..no upsides with this route

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Not guaranteed, but likely. You'd have to die from blood loss this way and while a good cut would do that it would knock you out first until eventually, if the cut was big enough so that it doesn't heal quickly, you'd lose enough and different systems stop functioning. I imagine your pain receptors would go crazy though and you'd be feeling lots of pain the entire time, not to mention that SI would really try to stop you.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm no doctor but i would think you'd have to get both sides? or wait to bleed out.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
On the contrary, it has has the lowest chance of death(2%).

Reactions: bwerner