underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
looking to purchase SN and is the source with payment options as PAYSEND, CRYPTO and Paypal initialed as MS trustworthy for ordering SN? I googled them and they seemed alright. The SN they're selling also is 99.6% which iirc is high enough for a CTB attempt. Thanks

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yes. At least they do send out packages. I can't vouch for the quality of the product itself. Unfortunately, their activities are being monitored and so the authorities will know you've bought from them.

Reactions: losing hope
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
Yes. At least they do send out packages. I can't vouch for the quality of the product itself. Unfortunately, their activities are being monitored and so the authorities will know you've bought from them.
will they do anything to stop me? i'm taking it hours after i get it so

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
A couple of UK forum members bought from there and it was confiscated at customs. Both got visits from the police. In both cases, MS agreed to mislabel it.

I think you're in the US but I suspect the situation is not much different. I would have it labelled properly at customs. That way, they might not have an excuse to confiscate it. I can't guarantee it though.

You should assume a welfare visit from the police will happen and factor that into your calculations. So long as you don't say anything that can give them an excuse to cart you off to the psych ward, they should go away.

Reactions: losing hope
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
A couple of UK forum members bought from there and it was confiscated at customs. Both got visits from the police. In both cases, MS agreed to mislabel it.

I think you're in the US but I suspect the situation is not much different. I would have it labelled properly at customs. That way, they might not have an excuse to confiscate it. I can't guarantee it though.

You should assume a welfare visit from the police will happen and factor that into your calculations. So long as you don't say anything that can give them an excuse to cart you off to the psych ward, they should go away.
I live with parents atm, im in canada, welfare visit would entirely ruin my plan

Reactions: delayedcactus
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Unfortunately, I would say one is very likely. Especially with MS.

I'm in a similar boat to you.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
Unfortunately, I would say one is very likely. Especially with MS.

I'm in a similar boat to you.
gonna look into firearms, try and get one, illegal or legal at this point I dont really care as long as it does the trick

• Hugs
Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Good luck to you, whatever you decide.