• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Hmm so I just dissolved around 15g SN in water.
The SN I have looks legit right color powered form etc.
I'm sampling a bit and it's weird - there's no taste, it's like drinking salt water, but there's this weird sweetness that comes through in the end
Any of you experienced this :notsure:

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm sampling a bit and it's weird - there's no taste, it's like drinking salt water, but there's this weird sweetness that comes through in the end
It is meant to be salty because it is used to cure meat.

Reactions: Soul
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
got it from a Russian seller on ebay
100g still have a lot left
been trying partial all day but that's not working so on plan B SN now
It is meant to be salty because it is used to cure meat.

yeah that saltiness was expected but the sweetness was unexpected
wondering if the SN is legit as I've never seen people say it's sweet

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
thats my name here dude lol. people could confuse us...u could a least come up with a better idea than placing an a " _ " between the words
just saying

for the taste i can't help, i only know bitter as fuck pharmaceuticals or completely tasteless ones

• Yay!
Reactions: Meretlein
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
sorry when I made the account I didn't know there was someone already using something similar

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
sorry when I made the account I didn't know there was someone already using something similar

no problem, we also have "throwaway" "throw_a_way77" and other "throw-a-way-"users here lol

it just confused me to read my name talking something about taking SN rn

greetz :)

Reactions: Meretlein, Can'tStandAnymore, color_me_gone and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
thats my name here dude lol. people could confuse us...u could a least come up with a better idea than placing an a " _ " between the words
just saying

for the taste i can't help, i only know bitter as fuck pharmaceuticals or completely tasteless ones
Wow... Even I got confused.... I saw this then wondered why you were talking to yourself.... Then I realized it's 2 different people!

• Yay!
Reactions: color_me_gone, Halo13, discokicks and 1 other person
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
so I took a few gulps as I'm really put off by the salty sugary weirdness
starting to experience what others have said
had 2 ~5 g tops as
very dizzy ringing in ear
disoriented
mission aborted
it's really scary
started getting tunnel vision
shaky hands
breaking out in cold sweat
ears were getting numb with occasional ringing
my lips are turning pale and blue
forcing myself to throw up now
I didn't follow the regimen to a T
but I had some pretty strong antiemetics
though not dopamine blocker
also ate before as I was really hungry

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabelx, Soul and hamednova
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Don't know how true it is, but I read that fasting is a requirement for the antiemetic regiment.
I'll be doing SN too, should the situation call for it. Made a stupidly hasty order and now have no info about it except that it's supposedly on its way.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I'm still looking kinda blue, my face and nails have lost their color
less disoriented than before

• Hugs
Reactions: Purgatory, Isabelx, Soul and 2 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
How much did you take? what brand?
Also you should call an ambulance. Nothing sucks more then having brain damage from underdosing

Last edited:
Reactions: memento_mori
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Do you need medical attention? You could say it was an accident. There's no shame in getting help if you need it.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Do you need medical attention? You could say it was an accident. There's no shame in getting help if you need it.
A few gulps might mean more then 5g ah well guess we'll find out the next few weeks.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
it comes in waves coz I was drinking intermittently
now disoriented again but less serious than before
been trying to make myself throw up till I can't throw up any more
I know some nice people here said I need medical attention but well I'll just brave it, I work in the medical field so I failed suicide attempt would look really bad on my reckdd5

How much did you take? what brand?
Also you should call an ambulance. Nothing sucks more then having brain damage from underdosing

well not a few gulps
more like a few (5~ 6) little sips
I got mine from a Russian seller called chem store or something

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isabelx, Soul, hamednova and 2 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I know some nice people here said I need medical attention but well I'll just brave it, I work in the medical field so I failed suicide attempt would look really bad on my reckdd5

well not a few gulps
wew thats almost 4g talk about playing it close! You should really see a doctor, brain damage is no joke. If you're not an advanced medical doctor and just have a medical license i doubt they would give a crap.
Also next time have some
Methylene blue on hand.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

well not a few gulps
please update if you can bro. 5g has been lethal before even 2g be careful
Take vitamin c
wew thats almost 4g talk about playing it close! You should really see a doctor, brain damage is no joke. If you're not an advanced medical doctor and just have a medical license i doubt they would give a crap.
Also next time have some
Methylene blue on hand.
Is brain damage really possible though? No report on that

Reactions: memento_mori and Soul
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
please update if you can bro. 5g has been lethal before even 2g be careful
Take vitamin c

Is brain damage really possible though? No report on that
If he doesn't get treatment soon he might have damage. If you want to taste test sn, have methylene blue on hand ready to drink ASAP after testing.

Reactions: Soul and spanishguy22
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
What? I mean.., I thought that SN is a powerful chemical. He is still alive even after a few sips of SN salt.
Btw, I think you really should go to hospital. You may think you're okay but your brain definitely being affected from a chronic oxygen depletion.

Reactions: Saed and Halo13
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
just woke up after blacking out
trashed some of my place while I was out
somehow similar to carbon monoxide poisoning
aching all over (might be from trashing the place) and my lips are still kinda blue

Reactions: Soul, Halo13 and hamednova
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
aching all over (might be from trashing the place) and my lips are still kinda blue
How are you feeling man?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Wew, was it sodium nitrite (nano2) or sodium NITRATE? :))
Also are you willing to give more details? :muah:

Last edited:
Reactions: discokicks
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
MM, please get some medical attention, ok? You can easily explain it as an accident.

Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
I think I read somewhere that 2,6g of SN is lethal. IMO you need medical attention.

Reactions: Soul
offshoreserver

offshoreserver

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
May 13, 2019
m_m, please get medical attention. even if you think it's nothing i promise you it's not good for you. you need help and if you end up disabled or damaged from this it may ruin your chances of either a legitimate exit or of a path in life. i know we've never spoken before but i read a lot of your posts before i made my account and i would hate for that to happen to you. it'll be okay. sn poisoning is reversable with real help and if you're having blackouts that's not a good sign

edit: guy hasn't been seen online since his last post in the thread, really worried about him

Last edited:
Reactions: memento_mori, Halo13 and Soul
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
m_m, please get medical attention. even if you think it's nothing i promise you it's not good for you. you need help and if you end up disabled or damaged from this it may ruin your chances of either a legitimate exit or of a path in life. i know we've never spoken before but i read a lot of your posts before i made my account and i would hate for that to happen to you. it'll be okay. sn poisoning is reversable with real help and if you're having blackouts that's not a good sign

edit: guy hasn't been seen online since his last post in the thread, really worried about him
Guess it was sodium nitrite nano2 after all. Hopefully hes still alive and gives us updates the next few weeks, i do want to know what happened.:'(
Can't believe he might of died off 4grams tho

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: memento_mori and offshoreserver
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Yep. I wondered about that with mine too, but the company I purchased it from has a good rep. and the powder does what it is supposed to do when exposed to air: gets very clumpy and darkens in colour. I for one am not concerned. In the first place taste tends to be a singular experience, and may well prove to be a little different for us than it is for most others.
Yep...filmerine sound familiar? It has all the visual qualities it is supposed to have, but the saltiness is definitely followed by a slightly sweet taste.

Reactions: memento_mori and Halo13
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
still alive and kicking
I managed to force myself to vomit a fair bit last night (fingers down throat)
it was nitrite, probably I might have had a small amount since I'm underweight and petite so the effect might be more prominent
not sure if I can pass this off as an accident
so checked myself out in the mirror, my lips are usually pale so I can't tell if they are still blue
my arms ache because uh when i passed out I went all hulk and yanked a clothing rack off its hinges. Now i understand what Banner feels after being hulk. No visible blue parts on my body
About the medical attention part I really don't know how to phrase my wording to the doctors

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Isabelx, Soul and 2 others
offshoreserver

offshoreserver

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
May 13, 2019
still alive and kicking
it was nitrite, probably I might have had a small amount since I'm underweight and petite so the effect might be more prominent
so checked myself out in the mirror, my lips are usually pale so I can't tell if they are still blue
my arms ache because uh when i passed out I went all hulk and yanked a clothing rack off its hinges. Now i understand what Banner feels after being hulk. No visible blue parts on my body
About the medical attention part I really don't know how to phrase my wording to the doctors
i'm so sorry this happened to you, i wish there was more that i could do or more that i could figure out to help you explain to people. maybe another user will have greater input...

the physical pain will lessen with time, but try appling ice (not directly, use something like a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a dry washcloth) or heat and see which ones feel better. i think heat may help more since you're probably feeling overexertion, i have a lot of issues with my muscles and it helps to take hot soaks or to use washcloths/towels soaked in hot water

i know that self-care is unimaginably hard when you're dealing with these kinds of psychological issues and failing an attempt only makes it worse, but i promise you deserve comfort, especially after an ordeal like this. i wish i had more to give you than just my words. this is such a painful experience. hopefully at least other people can learn from it... if you need to talk 1-on-1, you can pm me, but no pressure. please take a bit of time to recover before making your next move on anything. we have hardly interacted but i feel your pain and wish you so much better

Reactions: Isabelx, memento_mori and Soul
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Wew, was it sodium nitrite (nano2) or sodium NITRATE? :))
Also are you willing to give more details? :muah:

Sodium nitrate will kill you in high purity just slower.
still alive and kicking

Your very case is the perfect example of our body ability to deal with Meth b. No wonder we have to take 4 times the lethal dose to overwhelm our body ability to reverser meth b. Also remember Vit c can reverse meth b in low dose.

Last edited:
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I'm not sure if I'll try this method again
I couldn't even stand up straight after the effects kicked in and landed on the floor a couple times. It was quite a scary experience though. It's not a quick form of CTB, but prolly dont need any sedatives as it knocked me out.
So antiemetics ( I didn't get meto as I don't have access to it, but it was medical grade and around 50mg, didn't feel like throwing up at all), tagamet and SN should be all you need.
Took around 20 to 30 minutes to kick in though. You'll probably panic like me so at least you'll need around 2~3 hours alone time.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Isabelx, Soul and 1 other person