• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know If I mixed the SN in water at 10 or 11pm but didn't drink it until 7 or 8am the next morning, will it still work?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I think no one knows it accurately but as written in the SN FAQ:

Will it go bad quickly?NO. Only after few hours.
  • Strong solutions (40%) are potent and durable . Weaker solutions will slightly react to create nitrates (aquarium) .
  • Labs store 40% solution in room temperature, open and close it, so some oxygen is fine.
  • Pure 100%, required in delicate biochem tests (DNA), must be prepared freshly ; but 99% is fine for us .
  • Labs use purified water and under sterile condition.
How long is it potent?At least several hours, if not more.
  • It has nothing to react with – but minute minerals, dirt, etc in drinking water .

Reactions: autumnal, Quarky00 and GoodPersonEffed
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
It seems first part is dry powder and second part is mixed with water? So sounds like to be sure needs to be mixed within a few hours. So if i had it in a glass dry and then sealed that in a baggie and had the water ready to go that would still be good? I want to take it first thing in the morning on empty stomach but don't want time to think about it. Want it ready to go mixed. Having to mix it is too much time. Maybe wake up at 3am mix it go back to sleep. Just don't want more pain than already expecting and if it's not good (oxidized) what can it do to me?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Really recommend you read the SN FAQ. Sounds like you're not confident and haven't read enough to be sufficiently knowledgeable about the method, both of which tend to lead failure rather than success. Have you yet thought out the whole process, like how you will manage symptoms, will you be interrupted for four hours, will you call emergency services, etc.?

Reactions: autumnal, Quarky00 and x-Ace-x
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I'm going to read that. Didn't know about that until today. I've read every method and have deduced that it's my only option. I prefer N but don't want to risk it. Jail is def not for me. Not physically capable to do CO alone but i do know my SI is strong and i need to do it when I'm the worst and that's every damn day and worst in the morning. I understand i could survive but it's a chance I must take soon. Nothing is going to change for me and it's hard to explain to anyone bcuz it's not anything anyone has ever dealt with. Its my physical health. My other option of waiting to go naturally is just too torturous and may take years. Every second is hell.
And does anyone truly know what they are going to or how to manage symptoms if they have them? I'm planning for the worst bcuz that's how my health has gone. I planned to take 3 AE before bed. I didn't want any discomfort at all but my entire life is discomfort it's unavoidable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Quarky00 and GoodPersonEffed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
So if i had it in a glass dry and then sealed that in a baggie and had the water ready to go that would still be good? I want to take it first thing in the morning on empty stomach but don't want time to think about it. Want it ready to go mixe
Can prepare 20-25g of SN powder and separately 50-100ml of water , when time comes add water to SN and stir briefly. Don't do anything without researching.

prefer N but don't want to risk it. Jail is def not for me.
Don't think jail time occured.. but understand the worry

it's hard to explain to anyone bcuz it's not anything anyone has ever dealt with.
I think people are here to listen and support, many have gone through terrible things themselves, and can't deal with their situation/conditions :heart:

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, autumnal and x-Ace-x
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
So after reading more it seems like as a mixed solution it would be ok for 3-4 maybe 6 hours but obviously no one has waited very long to drink after mixing. I suppose the worst thing is that it is oxidized and doesn't have any affect?
It sounds like I'd be doing it impulsively but not if that is my plan. I just know if it's ready and waiting when i wake up I will have less SI. This isn't something I'm doing spur of the moment.

Reactions: Erase.myself
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
This isn't something I'm doing spur of the moment.
I believe that , though you sound bit frantic :hug: (not criticizing- understand your turmoil)

So after reading more it seems like as a mixed solution it would be ok for 3-4 maybe 6 hours but obviously no one has waited very long to drink after mixing. I suppose the worst thing is that it is oxidized and doesn't have any affect?
I think it would be as potent .. Must have it ready-to-drink? Can't pour water from one glass to the other? It's not much to prepare . (I understand that every thing can give rise to SI:)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I believe that , though you sound bit frantic :hug: (not criticizing- understand your turmoil)

I think it would be as potent .. Must have it ready-to-drink? Can't pour water from one glass to the other? It's not much to prepare . (I understand that every thing can give rise to SI:)
I think nothing will happen if distilled water is used, SN is soluble in water and creates a nice alkaline solution.
Ofc you can treat it with e.g. chloroform but there is no need to go that far.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
As others have said, it should be possible to have everything setup and ready to go (even spoons in glass, ready to stir), so you just wake up, pour pre-weighed power into glass, and stir, if that is your wish.... I suppose you would have 3 pre-weighed SN batches, stored in 3 containers, to make your 3 drinks, due to backup purposes (or 2 if you were only making 1 backup drink).

Note : No claims are made regarding the validity of any information written above. No advice is given. Any use of this information shall be entirely at your own risk. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way wherever possible.