• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

laysus

Mar 15, 2024
When I search for sodium nitrite on the internet, several sites appear for purchase, can I just buy the ones that appear on the normal internet? Or is there a different kind on the deep web?

Reactions: davidtorez
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Any of the websites you see appearing openly on the first page of Google are either very low purity (and thus unsuitable for these purposes), or will only sell to a genuine laboratory or company.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Shit, but can I transform sodium nitrate to sodium nitrite?
Usually, nitrite NO2 is converted to nitrate NO3 through a chemical reaction called "exposing it to air". How you'll take out the air is going to be a big challenge.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Shit, but can I transform sodium nitrate to sodium nitrite?
Yes but it's difficult and you need lab tools and experience. And probably you have an issue with purity in the end. It's better and easier to by SN.
Usually, nitrite NO2 is converted to nitrate NO3 through a chemical reaction called "exposing it to air". How you'll take out the air is going to be a big challenge.
Not really a challenge but it's easier to buy SN. There are guides for that somewhere here ...

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
Yes but it's difficult and you need lab tools and experience. And probably you have an issue with purity in the end. It's better and easier to by SN.

Not really a challenge but it's easier to buy SN.
Yeah ig, but the thing is where? Every website I saw sells to professionals

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah ig, but the thing is where? Every website I saw sells to professionals
Depending on where you live it's more or less difficult to find it bc pro-lifers shut down sources.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
When I search for sodium nitrite on the internet, several sites appear for purchase, can I just buy the ones that appear on the normal internet? Or is there a different kind on the deep web?
The purity of the SN is what counts. The recommended level of purity is anything above 96%. This should be listed under the term "assay" in percentage terms.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
do you know a SN source ?
Your account is only a day old. People won't give you a source. How do they know you are to be trusted? Get a bit more involved in the community so people might get to know you a bet better .

Reactions: Ww42