• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
is there any hope for it in the US? i haven't found anything, and all the people i see getting SN seem to be outside of the US.

getting ready to give up on this method :(

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wouldn't say it's entirely out of the question, but one would certainly have to put in a lot more legwork if they want to make this dream happen.

Sodium Nitrite is still legal in the US as a food additive and even though food grade isn't as perfect as industrial grade, it can still get the job done if it's pure enough. If one wants, it could be possible to start considering switching to careers in meat shipment or preparation at least until one gains access to SN. It's not going to be easy but it's certainly not impossible and if you are found out and it's a slow news day, you could potentially lead to ruining SN for everyone and make it even less accessible.

G

GreenOctober

Reality
Apr 16, 2024
I wouldn't say it's entirely out of the question, but one would certainly have to put in a lot more legwork if they want to make this dream happen.

Sodium Nitrite is still legal in the US as a food additive and even though food grade isn't as perfect as industrial grade, it can still get the job done if it's pure enough. If one wants, it could be possible to start considering switching to careers in meat shipment or preparation at least until one gains access to SN. It's not going to be easy but it's certainly not impossible and if you are found out and it's a slow news day, you could potentially lead to ruining SN for everyone and make it even less accessible.
All that work might drive me to jump in the meat grinder. 💀

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All that work might drive me to jump in the meat grinder. 💀
I mean, for some people it'd be worth it. You might even get to access SN before the meat grinder in some jobs.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I think you can still find it. You hear about people getting pm'ed/dm'ed sources. So it's out there.

G

GreenOctober

Reality
Apr 16, 2024
I mean, for some people it'd be worth it. You might even get to access SN before the meat grinder in some jobs.
I'll take your word on it since I know nothing of the shmeat packing industry. Other then that extremely old article exposing the industry as dirty with like roaches and mice all over the products.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'll take your word on it since I know nothing of the shmeat packing industry. Other then that extremely old article exposing the industry as dirty with like roaches and mice all over the products.
Don't take my word for it, I'm not at all in the meat packing industry. 😅

• Informative
Reactions: GreenOctober
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
There are sources, but it seems to be difficult and time-consuming to find them.