• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
I don't mean to turn this into a sob story, but I'm gonna tell my situation so I can have an overall orientation.
My mother found out I'm gay and she is threating me to tell my dad, he lives not so close to where I live, but also not very far, he could be here in 4 hours. Now, so you guys can understand my situation, if my mother tells him I'm gay and he get to me, at best he will give me a beating, in the worst case scenario he will give me a beating and end up killing me, I don't think he cares going to jail if he tortures me first.

I was thinking of ctbing sooner rather than later, but I just decided to wait till she tells him, so I have no other choise, I'll enjoy living my live while I can. When my mother tell my dad, I think I'll have a night to prepare and ctb, I can't fail this attempt at all! When she tells him I'll go to my bedroom at night and take SN, it's the only method I have at hand.

Will the effects be loud? I mean, I know I'm gonna throw up quite a bit, but my mother will think I'm just nervous, besides throwing up there will be another sound or can I go undetectable?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: leiche, Brink and aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think u have many other options. I think ur reason isn't legit

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Fedrea, crybaby and Nymph
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Wow, please don't cbt for this reason, what country are you in? Is there no organisations that can help you? x

• Love
Reactions: Fedrea, Brink, Simon777 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, SN should not be a loud death. I suppose the volume of any death would depend on how you react to discomfort. You could always play music to hide any death groans.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How old are you?

Reactions: Brink and Freeme3820
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You need to find a better place to live first. You don't need to CTB yet, there has to be places or support groups you can utilize.

• Love
Reactions: Simon777 and Freeme3820
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I don't mean to turn this into a sob story, but I'm gonna tell my situation so I can have an overall orientation.
My mother found out I'm gay and she is threating me to tell my dad, he lives not so close to where I live, but also not very far, he could be here in 4 hours. Now, so you guys can understand my situation, if my mother tells him I'm gay and he get to me, at best he will give me a beating, in the worst case scenario he will give me a beating and end up killing me, I don't think he cares going to jail if he tortures me first.

I was thinking of ctbing sooner rather than later, but I just decided to wait till she tells him, so I have no other choise, I'll enjoy living my live while I can. When my mother tell my dad, I think I'll have a night to prepare and ctb, I can't fail this attempt at all! When she tells him I'll go to my bedroom at night and take SN, it's the only method I have at hand.

Will the effects be loud? I mean, I know I'm gonna throw up quite a bit, but my mother will think I'm just nervous, besides throwing up there will be another sound or can I go undetectable?
Whoah. Stop worrying. Lot's of people are gay. Your parents can't beat you for being gay. Call the cops if you need to. Go to a friends house if you have to. Call a helpline if needed.

Reactions: Huntfish34
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Whoah. Stop worrying. Lot's of people are gay. Your parents can't beat you for being gay. Call the cops if you need to. Go to a friends house if you have to. Call a helpline if needed.
In several places in the world homosexuality is a death sentence. The world is a messed up place.

• Aww..
Reactions: Taki, GoneByTomorrow and Freeme3820
S

Simon777

Jul 27, 2020
Please don't ctb because of this reason. Just give it a little more time, I promise you things will get better XX

• Love
Reactions: GoneByTomorrow, Nephthys22 and Freeme3820
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sadly its never this black and white. Some people aren't as accepting as others and lack understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink, caligula and Freeme3820
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
To the OP. I hope you call someone.

• Love
Reactions: Freeme3820
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Some of the case reports here mention loud groaning, cursing, or falling off the bed/chair/etc. in addition to noises from vomiting. A few people in the attempts section mention being rescued because someone heard them.

Just as well, the Peaceful Pill Handbook has mentioned 45 minutes to 4 hours as the timeframe for SN to have its way with someone, so you might be cutting it close there. Up to you though obviously.

I wanted to actually answer your questions, but I do echo the sentiments above that other options could very well exist for you here and I really hope you can look into them before making such an important decision, OP :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
Guys sorry I'm not answering. I posted this way before I had to leave but nobody approved mt post, now I'm at the middle of work. I'll answer and explain further my situation as soon as I'm free.

• Hugs
Reactions: Simon777 and nerve
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Are you sure this is what you want? How old are you? I'm not fully understanding the thought process at all. I understand the fear of your dad, I'm just not grasping why other options aren't being explored.

Are you in the Middle East/other country where being gay is a criminal or capital offense?

• Aww..
Reactions: GoneByTomorrow and Freeme3820
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not necessarily but with you vomiting you might draw the attention of someone very close by. I would be careful doing it in the same house as someone.

• Love
Reactions: GoneByTomorrow
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Im in an apartment building, but live alone. Going to turn the fan and TV fairly loud to try and mask any noises.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Guys don't undervalue his problems. I'm in a similar position and it's hard. It's one of my reason for ctb too

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, leiche, ApproachingDeath and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not undervaluing it at all. It sounds like a horrible situation. In any domestic violence situation, I'd encourage the victim to get out and get help. Said another way, is this purely situational, and if the situation is remedied, would the individual still want to ctb? Even worse, this is a hypothetical situation At this point, based only on the information that has been given (my mom might tell my dad, and dad might harm me).

absolutely not dismissing the situatioN. I don't see how encouraging the individual with a job and overbearing parents to consider moving out or seeking assistance (or at least understanding why this isn't an option) is a bad thing.

Reactions: ApproachingDeath and Simon777
G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
I think u have many other options. I think ur reason isn't legit
When I say he will probably beat me to death, I think you are reading it with a figurative meaning, it's not. He will literally kill me.
Wow, please don't cbt for this reason, what country are you in? Is there no organisations that can help you? x
I'm from Brazil, a very poor rural city in Brazil. Yes, I agree it seems like a vain reason that I could get sorted. But I just can't, I only hava a half time job that pays me less than half a rent per month. I don't have friends or family members who would help me either. My other option at the moment would be move out of this city and become homeless somewhere else.

I know that it seems easy enough when I say my problem: I could just get a job that pays me enough and get free from them, I totally agree, it sounds easy, but I'm searching for another job for years now (even before my mother found out) and I can't find one, here is not like America where I could go to the McDonald's and get a job.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: elfgyoza, Freeme3820, ApproachingDeath and 1 other person
G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
No, SN should not be a loud death. I suppose the volume of any death would depend on how you react to discomfort. You could always play music to hide any death groans.
Thank you, I hope so!
How old are you?
I'm 19. But I lied here saying I was 25, because I thought legal age was 21.
Please don't ctb because of this reason. Just give it a little more time, I promise you things will get better XX
I'll give it all the time my mother gives me. It's really out of my hands now!

• Aww..
Reactions: Brink
G

GoneByTomorrow

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not undervaluing it at all. It sounds like a horrible situation. In any domestic violence situation, I'd encourage the victim to get out and get help. Said another way, is this purely situational, and if the situation is remedied, would the individual still want to ctb? Even worse, this is a hypothetical situation At this point, based only on the information that has been given (my mom might tell my dad, and dad might harm me).

absolutely not dismissing the situatioN. I don't see how encouraging the individual with a job and overbearing parents to consider moving out or seeking assistance (or at least understanding why this isn't an option) is a bad thing.

It's as hypothetical as it can be because it didn't happen it. But it WILL happen, my mother WILL tell my dad the second she thinks she will gain something out of it and my dad will KILL ME, probably. I know it sounds like "my dad will kill me" in a teen way to say I'll get in trouble, but I mean it in a literal way.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost1804 and Freeme3820
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm angry for you that your mother would put you in such jepoardy. I'm so sorry you have a mother who would do that, and a father who would physically assault you over your sexual orientation. I live in Latin America and grew up around Latinos in America, I'm not surprised by any of this, just angry on your behalf.

I asked how old you are because I didn't want to give advice if you are under 18.

I understand that you were already considering suicide and your rationale for enjoying life until your dad is notified, and then using that opportunity to end your life. I would suggest if you want to live that you have a weapon handy such as a baseball bat, and that you stand up to your father and defend yourself. If you have no other protection such as law enforcement, then it's up to you to knock the shit out of him if he goes on the attack. Just don't kill him. As soon as he's disabled, I'd say to leave the property and immediately go to the police and make a statement about what happened.

If your plan is still your choice, then you can expect to make some noise. You should lie down so that you don't make noise passing out, but you still may fall off the bed. You may vomit. You may groan. It would be best to loudly play a white noise app or music, and to block your door (and windows) so that no one can enter easily.

I'm sorry you're considering suicide for whatever reasons and that you're experiencing the current challenges. I wish you well-being.

• Love
Reactions: elfgyoza and GoneByTomorrow
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
When I say he will probably beat me to death, I think you are reading it with a figurative meaning, it's not. He will literally kill me.

I'm from Brazil, a very poor rural city in Brazil. Yes, I agree it seems like a vain reason that I could get sorted. But I just can't, I only hava a half time job that pays me less than half a rent per month. I don't have friends or family members who would help me either. My other option at the moment would be move out of this city and become homeless somewhere else.

I know that it seems easy enough when I say my problem: I could just get a job that pays me enough and get free from them, I totally agree, it sounds easy, but I'm searching for another job for years now (even before my mother found out) and I can't find one, here is not like America where I could go to the McDonald's and get a job.

Noooo please don't think I thought your reason was vain, it's just that I found your reason shocking, not shocked by you but shocked because of the reaction to you being gay and you feeling like this is your only way out due to this reaction, it makes me feel sad that we are in 2020 and there are people out there that are so horrible. Im sorry about your whole situation, I'm in the UK and this would of been classed as domestic abuse, there are refuges for men and women for this, I completely forgot that other countries don't always have these resources. I honestly hope that you get a break in life and it happens soon, sending you love :heart: :heart: :heart: x

• Love
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
It's not okay that you're in this situation. It's fucking cruel, and I feel sorry that you're being used as some pawn for someone else's bigotry-filled life. Your parents sound disgusting.

I don't know if I can help in any way, but as a fellow gay male, I'm always here if you need to chat. Feel free to start a conversation with me. I too hope you're able to escape from this abuse because it's so sad to let homophobia win.

Reactions: elfgyoza and GoodPersonEffed