• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
Okay, this is a dumb dumb newbie question that has bothered me for a while, so I would appreciate your patience and any help. I'm not terribly clear on US legal matters, even though I live here. sorry in advance if this has been covered somewhere I haven't found yet.

I get things have gotten very serious across the pond, so to speak, about the legalities of SN. But here in the US, I haven't been able to find any information on SN being made illegal? the most I've found is the introduction of a bill (?) that hasn't been voted on yet? Congress is just squatting on it like they do everything these days, I thought?

I guess importing it from overseas I can understand to be a murky gray area, and that a lot of shops have stopped selling it in anticipation of government crackdown. but….is it actually illegal to sell it within the states as of now?

Reactions: sleepingintherain
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Okay, this is a dumb dumb newbie question that has bothered me for a while, so I would appreciate your patience and any help. I'm not terribly clear on US legal matters, even though I live here. sorry in advance if this has been covered somewhere I haven't found yet.

I get things have gotten very serious across the pond, so to speak, about the legalities of SN. But here in the US, I haven't been able to find any information on SN being made illegal? the most I've found is the introduction of a bill (?) that hasn't been voted on yet? Congress is just squatting on it like they do everything these days, I thought?

I guess importing it from overseas I can understand to be a murky gray area, and that a lot of shops have stopped selling it in anticipation of government crackdown. but….is it actually illegal to sell it within the states as of now?

Currently in the USA, there are no laws that prohibit anyone from selling, purchasing, or possessing SN. Last year there was a bill introduced in the House and Senate (S.2233 - Youth Poisoning Protection Act) that would make it illegal to sell SN in concentrations greater than 10% but so far the bill hasn't gone anywhere in congress (this is one time where I'm actually glad we have such a dysfunctional government, haha).

So why then is it so hard to buy it in the USA? It's because of the public and governmental pressure that has been put on suppliers/businesses, who are afraid of negative press and being sued.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
There are many more real problems in the US, like the open and free sale of all types of guns and a widely prevalent hard-drugs market. SN should be the least of concern