• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Title

(I accidentally posted this in off-topic earlier. Sorry about that.)

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
i remember seeing a post on here from some nurse or whatever stating that using the right tool (aka scalpel) and hitting the right spots it can work, but at the end of the day it just depends if you seriously, 100% have the will to do it. pussying out, even by a bit but still slitting will cause problems if you survive. it sucks how 13 reasons why used that as the suicide method, since it's something always done on impulse, but never really succeeding.

if you need some stats, this page https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods gives a table of suicide methods and their success rate.

Reactions: Sylveon
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
The deeper I go down this rabbit hole, the more my options seem to dwindle. :/
Anyways, thank you for replying〜
i feel you :_(

• Aww..
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
It's very hard to hit the right veins and not everything else in your wrists and arms. Survivors often have tendon damage which prolongs recovery.

• Aww..
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I'm not a medic, but I was a regular self harmer. To my knowledge cutting is only going to work (aside from if you get sepsis) if you manage to get a major artery and even then they can clot. These are all buried pretty deep in the body.

Wrist wise, when I slit mine I hit tendons. Horrible pain like pins and needles magnified a hundred fold shot up my arm, then my arm went paralysed (temporarily) which hindered doing both. Maybe I hit a nerve too, I don't know.

To be fair it was impulsive, I was a teenager and no resources for research existed like we have today. But it's not a method I'd recommend. I think with cutting its blind luck OR you have medical knowledge of exactly where to cut.

• Aww..
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
I'm not a medic, but I was a regular self harmer. To my knowledge cutting is only going to work (aside from if you get sepsis) if you manage to get a major artery and even then they can clot. These are all buried pretty deep in the body.

Wrist wise, when I slit mine I hit tendons. Horrible pain like pins and needles magnified a hundred fold shot up my arm, then my arm went paralysed (temporarily) which hindered doing both. Maybe I hit a nerve too, I don't know.

To be fair it was impulsive, I was a teenager and no resources for research existed like we have today. But it's not a method I'd recommend. I think with cutting its blind luck OR you have medical knowledge of exactly where to cut.
could only work as well if you take the right steps to prevent blood clots

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Yup, I've checked it out already. Almost all the methods are inaccessible to me; sometimes, for the silliest of reasons, it's wild.
Though I did miss shallow water blackout, I'll check that out, thanks.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I hope you find peace. Be well on your journey.

• Love
D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
I tried it once impulsively, didnt even get close to dying, its really hard

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I have a strong feeling your SI would never let you push that hard in any specific areas needed that could even grant you a tiny chance to ctb by that method, don't try this it's unreliable and would probably reeaaallly fucking hurt

• Aww..