Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I've only ever heard of girls cutting on their upper thighs but never guys (whom I've only heard about cutting their wrists), but personally, I never managed to gather enough courage to cut deep in my wrists (nor did the idea of wrist cutting ever cross my mind when I started SHing), so I only do my mid to upper thighs and sometimes stomach when I feel really bad about myself. Is it weird? (Be completely honest, please.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I've only ever heard of girls cutting on their upper thighs but never guys (whom I've only heard about wrist cutting), but personally, I never managed to gather enough courage to cut deep in my wrists (nor did the idea of wrist cutting ever cross my mind when I started SHing), so I only do my mid to upper thighs and sometimes stomach when I feel really bad about myself. Is it weird? (Be completely honest, please.)
the idea of SH is wierd in itself (if you ask a normal person who has never thought about doing it)... so I don't think it matters much where you do it, I think you don't do it for something aesthetic (I mean there are people who scars are made for aesthetic reasons so I don't know), if you do it because it relieves you and helps you calm down then I don't understand what the problem is with you doing it wherever you want.

• Love
Reactions: passivethought121 and Sylveon
deathstruck

deathstruck

failure personified
Dec 16, 2023
Hey, I'm a girl and I don't think it's weird at all. If you ask people apart from us (those who don't sh), cutting is weird in itself. In particular, I don't think cutting on thighs or anywhere else should be gendered lol...I myself have scars everywhere. Anyway, I hope you're okay (a very cliche thing to say but I mean it).

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and edu0z