synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
hi, so i am going to finland in like the next month. i want to access sasu. is sasu banned in Finland? i don't want to use a VPN and get in trouble if it is banned after all...

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'd assume the most Finland would do is have ISPs block sasu although it's easily bypassed with Tor. Use a Tor bridge if you're extra paranoid of Tor connections being monitored by the government. You'll most likely be fine.

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
I'd assume the most Finland would do is have ISPs block sasu although it's easily bypassed with Tor. Use a Tor bridge if you're extra paranoid of Tor connections being monitored by the government. You'll most likely be fine.
1) i love homu, 2) i don't know how to use Tor, so can a VPN work?

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Tor is no different than downloading chrome. It's just a search engine. It will be a bit slower than a regular search engine though.

Just look up "Tor download" and download it, run the installer, and you're good.

Reactions: Professor K and synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Tor is no different than downloading chrome. It's just a search engine. It will be a bit slower than a regular search engine though.

Just look up "Tor download" and download it, run the installer, and you're good.
i see, i can try that. i am kinda a boomer when it comes to the internet and stuff so i was afraid to fall down somewhere i shouldn't be LOL. but ty!

• Hugs
Reactions: day
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
You just get it off the official Tor Website, it's very easy to use. Just connect to the Tor network automatically and you're good to go after a few tweaks.

Privacy & Security
- Safest (Can change if sites lose functionality and you do trust them).
- Always prioritize onion links.

And thank you!

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
You just get it off the official Tor Website, it's very easy to use. Just connect to the Tor network automatically and you're good to go after a few tweaks.

Privacy & Security
- Safest (Can change if sites lose functionality and you do trust them).
- Always prioritize onion links.

And thank you!
what would the onion link (?) be for sasu anyway? i guess i could ask later.

if i want to use sasu on my phone does vpn work? i don't think tor is on iphone

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
If it is blocked a VPN will work.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
hi, so i am going to finland in like the next month. i want to access sasu. is sasu banned in Finland? i don't want to use a VPN and get in trouble if it is banned after all...
all i know is that it is banned italy and that it is restricted in australia and germany. as long as a small country doesn't link teenage suicides or drug traffics with SaSu they will not ban it. i live in france and im in constant fear of it getting banned even though it is not remotely publicly known for now, im already preparing myself.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
all i know is that it is banned italy and that it is restricted in australia and germany. as long as a small country doesn't link teenage suicides or drug traffics with SaSu they will not ban it. i live in france and im in constant fear of it getting banned even though it is not remotely publicly known for now, im already preparing myself.
do you use a vpn just in case? and i don't think it's been linked in finland.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
do you use a vpn just in case? and i don't think it's been linked in finland.
i don't for now but if needed, i think i'll download Tor first since it's free. i don't think it is either