Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
One of my friend's was depressed, and i invited him to sanctioned suicide cause i thought he won't be a pro-lifer, but instead he ended up leaking every vent post i made here, i told him to stop, he refused, i also reported one of my private messages with him in which he refused to stop invading my privacy, now i'm in a discord gc group where he and some of my old friends are trying to gaslight me and tell me not to ctb and call me selfish, idiot, retard, for wanting to suicide, also slandering some of this community members saying they're randoms, they don't care about you, you can't trust them, one of my old best friends even said the admin of this forum @RainAndSadness can't be trusted because she has a anime profile picture and also she's been here since a long time ago and didn't suicide, i no longer feel safe him, especially that everything i post is public, anyone can read it, this makes me uncomfortable, i want to directly report this member to a moderator so that he can be banned as fast as possible, but i'm unsure if that goes against the rules

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Idk how to help with that, honestly you shouldn't have told them, most people are "pro-lifers" unfortunately - idk what advice to give. I'd recommend closing your account & making a new one if need be.