lonesomedefeat

lonesomedefeat

Sep 17, 2024
Where I live, pseudoephedrine is very easy to access and in my research on it, I found a case report of a suicidal death which made it seem pretty effective. Is there any more data or research on it?

Reactions: set0553
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SaSu. If you've not found any more data and research on it then the method is probably not very reliable. There are many things we can OD on but in most cases the only harm a healthy person more than kill them.

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there. I you have some more posts and account age you also will have access to the search function.

lonesomedefeat

lonesomedefeat

Sep 17, 2024
Welcome to SaSu. If you've not found any more data and research on it then the method is probably not very reliable. There are many things we can OD on but in most cases the only harm a healthy person more than kill them.

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there. I you have some more posts and account age you also will have access to the search function.

Thanks, ill give it a read

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
As someone who has used Ephedrine/pseudoephedrine in large quantities in the past, what you can expect is rapid heartbeat/palpitations, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, nervousness, agitation, and in rare cases coma and death, but I don't think that is the norm.. or at least it'd take an enormous amount to get there, and no guarantees. There's better methods out there honestly..

Reactions: Worndown and Praestat_Mori