A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
if i decide to live i'd need this but is not possible because non native citizen ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Suicidebydeath
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
DO you mean SSI disability checks?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
akirat9 where do you live?
I've been through the grueling disability process for my illness in the US but also I'm a native.
If you have specific questions I can ask around on your behalf.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
akirat9 where do you live?
I've been through the grueling disability process for my illness in the US but also I'm a native.
If you have specific questions I can ask around on your behalf.
us too
i try to setup but after entering info it not send
how to do
DO you mean SSI disability checks?
is what they call it is all confuse

S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
I highly suggest calling your local Social Security office. They can walk you through the process and fill out the forms for you. It might take a lot of time waiting on the phone, but it might be worth it. Also, have your banking information ready when you call. I expect they would help you if you have a social security number.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
i never mind it. ive decided to go thru with sn instead
my fight is over

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
If you believe that disability will give you tools to live more comfortably or give you a wider range of possibilities to redo your life, do not give up and make one last effort to achieve it.

//

Si creus que la discapcitat et donarà eines per viure de manera més comfortable o et donarà un ventall de posibilitats més ampli de refer la teva vida, no defalleixis i fes un últim esforç per aconseguir-ho.

• Love
Reactions: rainbowbright and Shivali
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
If you believe that disability will give you tools to live more comfortably or give you a wider range of possibilities to redo your life, do not give up and make one last effort to achieve it.
i do believe
ever since paralysis encounter i have stored sn away again (still in sealed packet IC c
i have appointment with place on 19th but is too long to deal with night terros again

can i tell them this, i tell once this before appointment make, but it would maybe keep me from dying, which be their goal right ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
i do believe
ever since paralysis encounter i have stored sn away again (still in sealed packet IC c
i have appointment with place on 19th but is too long to deal with night terros again

can i tell them this, i tell once this before appointment make, but it would maybe keep me from dying, which be their goal right ?
If you feel like you cannot wait until the 19th, you could try to consult with them if you want to about it and tell them how stressful this is for you to wait for, in combination with the state of your health not being the best right now, so it adds added difficulty for you to wait that long.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey - SSI, yes, if you are a citizen. (When you say 'not a native citizen,' do you mean you did become a citizen more recently?)
The system is built to fail people, most people are denied the first time they apply, however more people are approved when they appeal.

A disabled community writing as How To Get On put together good resources about it.
https://howtogeton.wordpress.com/

Is there another language it would help you to have resources in besides English?

Reactions: Lostandlooking
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hey - SSI, yes, if you are a citizen. (When you say 'not a native citizen,' do you mean you did become a citizen more recently?)
The system is built to fail people, most people are denied the first time they apply, however more people are approved when they appeal.

A disabled community writing as How To Get On put together good resources about it.

Is there another language it would help you to have resources in besides English?
I believe he's Japanese if I remember right based on a previous thread recently, don't know if you guys have any resources in that language for him?

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I believe he's Japanese if I remember right based on a previous thread recently, don't know if you guys have any resources in that language for him?
If you feel like you cannot wait until the 19th, you could try to consult with them if you want to about it and tell them how stressful this is for you to wait for, in combination with the state of your health not being the best right now, so it adds added difficulty for you to wait that long.

yes this year

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
i do believe

I understand you well, you can't go urgently because they will get rid of you as soon as it suits them and waiting for proper treatment means making the effort to cope with a very unbearable situation.

Even so, the only option you have to move forward is to talk to them and tell them you are not feeling well and they will move your visit forward. At the risk of losing your freedom if they suspect that your life is in danger on your own, but there is no choice if you want the help you need to try to feel better.

//

T'entenc bé, no pots anar d'urgéncies perquè se't treuràn de sobre com més els convingui i esperar a un tracte adequat suposa fer l'esforç de fer front a una situació molt poc suportable.

Tot i així l'única opció que tens per seguir endavant es parlar amb ells i dir-lis que no et trobes pas bé i que t'avancin la visita. A risc de perdre la teva llibertat si sospiten que la teva vida corre perill per compte teva, però es que no hi ha més remei si vols l'ajuda necessària per intentar trobar-te
millor.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I understand you well, you can't go urgently because they will get rid of you as soon as it suits them and waiting for proper treatment means making the effort to cope with a very unbearable situation.

Even so, the only option you have to move forward is to talk to them and tell them you are not feeling well and they will move your visit forward. At the risk of losing your freedom if they suspect that your life is in danger on your own, but there is no choice if you want the help you need to try to feel better.

//

T'entenc bé, no pots anar d'urgéncies perquè se't treuràn de sobre com més els convingui i esperar a un tracte adequat suposa fer l'esforç de fer front a una situació molt poc suportable.

Tot i així l'única opció que tens per seguir endavant es parlar amb ells i dir-lis que no et trobes pas bé i que t'avancin la visita. A risc de perdre la teva llibertat si sospiten que la teva vida corre perill per compte teva, però es que no hi ha més remei si vols l'ajuda necessària per intentar trobar-te
millor.

not worht the pain and forced seclusion
i want pain to end not increase
i see, why do that only be denied again and again to no end ? i try i fight m ifght over no left fight impossible cause

is words, SOMETHIGN will kil me is only conclusion
sn, stress alone not know but alot of pain trouble is bound result in death; i only prefer be sn

• Hugs
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
not worht the pain and forced seclusion
i want pain to end not increase
i see, why do that only be denied again and again to no end ? i try i fight m ifght over no left fight impossible cause

is words, SOMETHIGN will kil me is only conclusion
sn, stress alone not know but alot of pain trouble is bound result in death; i only prefer be sn
Are there pain units where you live? where I live there are, and although they can't help everyone, there are those who manage to move on thanks to specific pain treatments.
Although you may have already been through some of these teams and I'm not telling you anything new.

Let's see if someone else can help you better than I can, sorry.

//

Allà on vius hi han unitats del dolor? on visc jo si que n'hi han, i tot i que no poden ajudar tothom, hi ha que aconsegueix seguir endavant gràcies a tractaments específics contra el dolor.
Tot i que potser ja has passat per algun d'aquests equips i no t'estic dient pas res de nou.

A veure si algú altre et pot ajudar millor que jo, ho sento.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
Are there pain units where you live? where I live there are, and although they can't help everyone, there are those who manage to move on thanks to specific pain treatments.
Although you may have already been through some of these teams and I'm not telling you anything new.

Let's see if someone else can help you better than I can, sorry.

//

Allà on vius hi han unitats del dolor? on visc jo si que n'hi han, i tot i que no poden ajudar tothom, hi ha que aconsegueix seguir endavant gràcies a tractaments específics contra el dolor.
Tot i que potser ja has passat per algun d'aquests equips i no t'estic dient pas res de nou.

A veure si algú altre et pot ajudar millor que jo, ho sento.
its all mental agony sometime it make physcial but is mostly that, so blurry vision too

• Hugs
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
If you became a US citizen this year, then YES, you are now eligible for SSI.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
If you became a US citizen this year, then YES, you are now eligible for SSI.

in Japanese resource ?

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Materials in Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese are provided here, unfortunately I don't see Japanese:

But you can speak to an interpreter / translator by calling: "1-800-772-1213. If you need service in Spanish, press 7 and wait for a Spanish-speaking representative to help you. For all other languages, stay on the line and remain silent during our English voice automation prompts until a representative answers."

AARP says:

You can also EMAIL your questions to your regional Communications Director and ask for Japanese translation:

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
@akirat9 I just found this other group that could help!
https://jassi.org/
They have a hotline you can call,
a disability benefits info page,
and a virtual tea party:

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
@akirat9 I just found this other group that could help!
https://jassi.org/
They have a hotline you can call,
a disability benefits info page,
and a virtual tea party:

many thanks

Reactions: Dead Ghost and NoLightRemains