FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I was wondering if pesticide is really effective way to catch the bus, I'm looking for some cheap ways to go away peacefully, secondly considering a super overdose of paracetamol (I know I might affect really badly my liver, kidney, stomach and brain, but I have been doing some research and it seems to take 15 or 18 days to die.) my last option is hanging, but I believe this is a dirty method to die. I have two priorities: the pesticide method or paracetamol overdose, my last option is hanging. Sometimes I'm bit scared, because I don't want is going to happen with me outside this world ( I may go to hell or a possible paradise, not sure 🤔)

D

Deleted member 65988

Pesticide just doesn't work as well in my opinion, I'd take hanging over pesticide pr Paracetamol OD. Also, i don't know why you believe you'll go to hell or something, I don't think you've done anything to even remotely justify eternal torment.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Pesticide just doesn't work as well in my opinion, I'd take hanging over pesticide pr Paracetamol OD. Also, i don't know why you believe you'll go to hell or something, I don't think you've done anything to even remotely justify eternal torment.
I live in a rural area, I'm poor I'm choosing the cheapest or easiest method. I will try pesticide to see what's going to happen, Do you know any other painless method to catch the bus?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
well, if you do hanging right you'd pass out very fast. Even if not, a few minutes of pain compared to several days or weeks suffering from liver failure and other organ damage? The decision is up 2 u. I hope u find peace.

Edit: have you considered CO using charcoal in a small room /tent should also be not too expensive and needed stuff should also be available easily.

• Love
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I saw a video of a man dying from ingesting rat poison and it was a hard watch. Definitely did not look like a peaceful way to go and took quite a while for him to eventually ctb so I wouldn't recommend pesticide poisoning. To me it's like drinking bleach, a truly horrible death.

Have a look at this and you'll find plenty of more peaceful methods. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, FRUSTRATED MIND and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I saw a video of a man dying from ingesting rat poison and it was a hard watch. Definitely did not look like a peaceful way to go and took quite a while for him to eventually ctb so I wouldn't recommend pesticide poisoning. To me it's like drinking bleach, a truly horrible death.

Have a look at this and you'll find plenty of more peaceful methods. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Yeap, very much like bleach indeed. An absolutely terrible way to go.
I live in a rural area, I'm poor I'm choosing the cheapest or easiest method. I will try pesticide to see what's going to happen, Do you know any other painless method to catch the bus?
in terms of your situation, you really don't have much to choose from for a painless method so you'll have to accept that there will some degree of discomfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and hevlalab
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
well, if you do hanging right you'd pass out very fast. Even if not, a few minutes of pain compared to several days or weeks suffering from liver failure and other organ damage? The decision is up 2 u. I hope u find peace.

Edit: have you considered CO using charcoal in a small room /tent should also be not too expensive and needed stuff should also be available easily.
I'm not considering C0 yet, although I love the smell of a truck burning its fuel ⛽️ lol. But how can do that? Because I don't own any vehicle. Hanging is also good option, but concern is the following "someone may find me and try to save me, I'm scared of being saved and being left in vegetative state.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was wondering if pesticide is really effective way to catch the bus, I'm looking for some cheap ways to go away peacefully, secondly considering a super overdose of paracetamol (I know I might affect really badly my liver, kidney, stomach and brain, but I have been doing some research and it seems to take 15 or 18 days to die.) my last option is hanging, but I believe this is a dirty method to die. I have two priorities: the pesticide method or paracetamol overdose, my last option is hanging. Sometimes I'm bit scared, because I don't want is going to happen with me outside this world ( I may go to hell or a possible paradise, not sure 🤔)
Idk pesticides are nerve agents (for insects) right? You might end up paralyzed…

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Reactions: hevlalab
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not considering C0 yet, although I love the smell of a truck burning its fuel ⛽️ lol. But how can do that? Because I don't own any vehicle. Hanging is also good option, but concern is the following "someone may find me and try to save me, I'm scared of being saved and being left in vegetative state.
You don't do it with a car exhaust.