• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
I saw multiple people on TikTok today talking about suicide after a therapist video came up.

Multiple people said that if someone plans it they won't commit it 💀 That's not what the statistic say.
An another said that if someone asks for help they won't commit it, not true. (I did multiple times, begin LAUGHED at!)

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I saw multiple people on TikTok today talking about suicide after a therapist video came up.

Multiple people said that if someone plans it they won't commit it 💀 That's not what the statistic say.
An another said that if someone asks for help they won't commit it, not true. (I did multiple times, begin LAUGHED at!)
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

• Yay!
Reactions: SelfKill, Forever Sleep and Infinite Solipsist