• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Which method would be less painful?

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
Which method would be less painful?
it all depends on ur ability to put maximum pressure on the carotid artery . if u finds it and put the exact pressure needed then u will loose consciousness within a few seconds.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and cantthinkofanickname
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
it all depends on ur ability to put maximum pressure on the carotid artery . if u finds it and put the exact pressure needed then u will loose consciousness within a few seconds.
I think I'll go with partial. Full suspension makes me feel uncomfortable...

C

CarefulWithThatAxe

Experienced
Nov 7, 2019
Full suspension is the way I want to go but SI is a real problem it kicks in hard.

Reactions: BPD_LE and cantthinkofanickname
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Full is painless if you do it right.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I doubt anyone on this site succeeded with partial.

Reactions: BPD_LE
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
The "if you do it right" being the important part, and applies equally to many methods.

I would image that full would be incredibly painful and/or distressing if not done right. Aren't you essentially choking yourself to death? And how long would that take? Conversely, partial when done right is supposedly quick - well, quick until unconsciousness at any rate. I personally prefer the sound of partial, but that's simply my preference - and I do accept that full (done right) is quick and any pain would only be nano-seconds.

I guess they key (with any method) is to do it right... but I guess that's kinda stating the obvious.

• Love
Reactions: cantthinkofanickname
brood

brood

It's how I live, not how long I live.
Sep 4, 2019
Full suspension is the way that I have chosen, I don't see why it should be more uncomfortable than partial, but I do believe that it ultimately be more certain of getting the desired result.

Reactions: cantthinkofanickname and BPD_LE
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
No, you are compressing the Carotid stopping oxygen getting to your brain, hypoxia.

Ok, let me make my point clearer by rephrasing; if not done right then full could end up being like choking yourself to death.

Reactions: cantthinkofanickname and BPD_LE
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
From what I've read here partial is very hard to get right, and the form of full suspension that involves a long(ish) drop is the most likely to be successful. It's not my method, though, so I'm ready to be corrected. Plenty of celebrities have exited with partial.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and cantthinkofanickname
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Ok, let me make my point clearer by rephrasing; if not done right then full could end up being like choking yourself to death.
Apologies for the misunderstanding. Yes, you'll choke while conscious. Very unpleasant.

Reactions: LivingToLong
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I can pass out in 15 seconds. With light pressure at the carotids. I wear a thin leather necklace. If I just attached that to a hook or doorknob, I would be gone. Almost seems easier and better than SN. But not sure I want to do that to others. Still have to write a note to my wife. Only when that is done will I ctb.
I can pass out in 15 seconds. With light pressure at the carotids. I wear a thin leather necklace. If I just attached that to a hook or doorknob, I would be gone. Almost seems easier and better than SN. But not sure I want to do that to others. Still have to write a note to my wife. Only when that is done will I ctb.
Also, I hold the necklace so when I do pass out it will slip off my hand. Then the shaking and massive tingling starts. I assume that is when the O2 starts flooding the brain again. I have to be careful not to leave marks as my best friend knows I have these thoughts. She thinks it is under control and I out on a stronger front. I got really drunk and vented. Actually scared us both as it was the first time that if I had my method with me, I really would have been gone. It did help me begin refining my method to be successful. You are more than welcomed to PM me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and cantthinkofanickname
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Apologies for the misunderstanding. Yes, you'll choke while conscious. Very unpleasant.
How can a person choke,while conscious as the carotid require far less pressure than trachea.correct me if i am wrong
IMG 20191226 183451 is this the carotid artery

Last edited:
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
That looks more like the jugular vein. By compressing those, that is when the pressure builds up. Blood is flowing in but cant get out. Carotids are more side by side the Adam's apple. Hypoxia comes much much faster (4-10 seconds, for me). It doesnt hurt. For me, it actually feels good. Another undiscovered kink I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: cantthinkofanickname
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
That looks more like the jugular vein. By compressing those, that is when the pressure builds up. Blood is flowing in but cant get out. Carotids are more side by side the Adam's apple. Hypoxia comes much much faster (4-10 seconds, for me). It doesnt hurt. For me, it actually feels good. Another undiscovered kink I guess
But,i can feel the pulse when i touch it

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
It's a discovered kink actually. There is something called "choking game". :D

• Love
Reactions: YukiFox and Isittimetogonola
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Its towards the side

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-26-20-06-37-666.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-20-06-37-666.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
How can a person choke,while conscious as the carotid require far less pressure than trachea.correct me if i am wrong

You're not "wrong", but problem is the anatomy is unique from person to person.

My arteries are small, I can see them in the mirror, but the rope cant press on them without squashing the surrounding tissue. They easily "sink" deeper where I cant press them.

But other people - athletes, bodybuilders - got really thick arteries. Press it with 2 fingers and they're out.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Its towards the side
External jugular vein
That is jugular vein. Carotid artery is not really close to the skin surface. Arteries aren't visible, they are located in deep.

Reactions: YukiFox