• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Hi this is my first post. Is oxalic acid a viable method for ctb? I'm wondering since I've re-read a couple news articles about oxalic acid poisoning by ingestion added in milk tea, and another by a couple found peacefully resting inside their car with the same substance found in the autopsy.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
"In ethylene glycol poisoning, oxalic acid is formed through aldehyde metabolites, and is generally assumed to be the cause of the renal failure associated with ethylene glycol poisoning [13]. The CNS and cardiopulmonary effects are speculated to be due to the aldehyde metabolites. The present case also suggests that the direct toxicity of oxalic acid involves renal failure without significant cardiopulmonary or CNS manifestations."

It is interesting because "Ethylene glycol is the ingredient that makes antifreeze tasty. Though colorless and odorless, the syrupy alcohol derivative—which is excellent at lowering the freezing points of vital engine fluids—has a sweet taste that jibes well with soda, juice, and other sugary beverages. As many concerned pet owners and parents are well aware, dogs, cats, and kids are prone to lap up puddles of antifreeze left on garage floors. Every year, 90,000 animals and 4,000 children ingest the toxic liquid; if not treated immediately, the consequences of the poisoning can include renal or cardiovascular failure, brain damage, and death."

🤔🤔🤔

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
"In ethylene glycol poisoning, oxalic acid is formed through aldehyde metabolites, and is generally assumed to be the cause of the renal failure associated with ethylene glycol poisoning [13]. The CNS and cardiopulmonary effects are speculated to be due to the aldehyde metabolites. The present case also suggests that the direct toxicity of oxalic acid involves renal failure without significant cardiopulmonary or CNS manifestations."

It is interesting because "Ethylene glycol is the ingredient that makes antifreeze tasty. Though colorless and odorless, the syrupy alcohol derivative—which is excellent at lowering the freezing points of vital engine fluids—has a sweet taste that jibes well with soda, juice, and other sugary beverages. As many concerned pet owners and parents are well aware, dogs, cats, and kids are prone to lap up puddles of antifreeze left on garage floors. Every year, 90,000 animals and 4,000 children ingest the toxic liquid; if not treated immediately, the consequences of the poisoning can include renal or cardiovascular failure, brain damage, and death."

🤔🤔🤔
Thank you this is very enlightening. But i'm wondering about the readily available oxalic acid powder. Will it have the same effect as antifreeze? Or will it work much faster?

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Renal failure is a terrible way to die. Plus I believe oxalic acid burns through mucus membranes in high doses.

I guess you can look into antifreeze deaths. But just because someone looks peaceful in death doesn't mean their dying was painless. Most ppl who die don't die with a face contorted with pain and horror. The body will usually go into shock and make people pass out from extreme pain or eventually make the pain feel pleasurable through euphoria.

Reactions: regal20
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Renal failure is a terrible way to die. Plus I believe oxalic acid burns through mucus membranes in high doses.

I guess you can look into antifreeze deaths. But just because someone looks peaceful in death doesn't mean their dying was painless. Most ppl who die don't die with a face contorted with pain and horror. The body will usually go into shock and make people pass out from extreme pain or eventually make the pain feel pleasurable through euphoria.
What actually got me interested was the almost instant reaction that was shown in the news(cctv footage) by the milktea(boba) case i mentioned. One of the customers drank the solution and in a span of what seems like a few minutes got dizzy and went into shock. While the footage of the owner drinking from the same cup fainted in a few seconds, and was reported to pass in a couple of hours. While the survivor(boyfriend of the deceased customer) just told the news that the juice tasted sour-ish while mourning and receiving treatment. On the other hand the case files I've found about antifreeze takes 4 to 8 to 24 hours (which is really a terrible way to die) and this is actually where i find myself in a dilemma that lead me to this site. Maybe an assurance of this method(oxalic acid ingestion), the success rate to ctb and if without help how fast does it really act?

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
What actually got me interested was the almost instant reaction that was shown in the news(cctv footage) by the milktea(boba) case i mentioned. One of the customers drank the solution and in a span of what seems like a few minutes got dizzy and went into shock. While the footage of the owner drinking from the same cup fainted in a few seconds, and was reported to pass in a couple of hours. While the survivor(boyfriend of the deceased customer) just told the news that the juice tasted sour-ish while mourning and receiving treatment. On the other hand the case files I've found about antifreeze takes 4 to 8 to 24 hours (which is really a terrible way to die) and this is actually where i find myself in a dilemma that lead me to this site. Maybe an assurance of this method(oxalic acid ingestion), the success rate to ctb and if without help how fast does it really act?
Antifreeze poisoning comes in three stages. So give or take about three days to die. Yes, it is painful, but if you are adamant about ctb then this is a good option. About 50 fluid oz should work, but there is a small chance you could fall into a coma and eventually die from organ failure if left untreated. So how do you bypass someone discovering you and being taken to the hospital? Go to a backwoods camping spot, some place that takes three hours to hike to. Leave your phone and smart devices behind. Book the camping spot for a week. When your SI kicks in you will have no chance to walk to safety because you will be doubled over in pain. Full organ damage takes about three days. Even if you fall into a coma, organ failure will set in.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Anon7b8