• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Guys I am considering overdose on hydroxychloroquine.. is it effective and painless???

Reactions: Shahir
Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
Effective maybe, although I don't think it would be painless on its own.

Reactions: Cheza_mus
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Reactions: Rabitfever, Mare Imbrium and Cheza_mus
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
You can also find alternative links to this book here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
So what other drug can I add on to become a painless one
A combination of short and long-acting benzodiazepines (e.g. midazolam and diazepam) in large enough doses will lead to deep unconsciousness. Also phenobarbital would be another option as it actually induces a comatose state in large quantities.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Mare Imbrium
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
A combination of short and long-acting benzodiazepines (e.g. midazolam and diazepam) in large enough doses will lead to deep unconsciousness. Also phenobarbital would be another option as it actually induces a comatose state in large quantities.
So I am going to make my cocktail as
Midazolam , diazepam and phenobarbital..

Reactions: NO-HOPE
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Are we talking about the same drug? I've never heard of hydroxychloroquinine to be a CTB method. It was developed as a malaria drug. Then it almost became a treatment for Covid, but the Democrat politicians thwarted that, because it would end the pLandemic too soon for their tastes. :angry:

I can't figure out how hydroxychloroquinine works vis-a-vis CTB'ing. Since it was developed for malaria, it probably affects the same organs malaria affects. It might make those organs fail, thus putting the person on the bus. But that's all I know.

Reactions: thats_a_wrap and Dee38
Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
Are we talking about the same drug? I've never heard of hydroxychloroquinine to be a CTB method. It was developed as a malaria drug. Then it almost became a treatment for Covid, but the Democrat politicians thwarted that, because it would end the pLandemic too soon for their tastes. :angry:

I can't figure out how hydroxychloroquinine works vis-a-vis CTB'ing. Since it was developed for malaria, it probably affects the same organs malaria affects. It might make those organs fail, thus putting the person on the bus. But that's all I know.
Yes, it is the same drug. This method has been published in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. I am not sure of the exact mechanism of action in overdose, but I know it has a very narrow therapeutic margin, and therefore it is relatively easy to reach toxic levels.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and MyStateKilledMe
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hey I finally downloaded the book ..thanks
I can't download either if anyone could summarise it. Seems v difficult to get the drug even aquarium version pill mentions. A couple of posts seem to say not v peaceful? Thanks

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I can't download either if anyone could summarise it. Seems v difficult to get the drug even aquarium version pill mentions. A couple of posts seem to say not v peaceful? Thanks
Well about chloroquine..it can kill you but it is not that peaceful

Shahir

Shahir

the biggest salvation would be never being born
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, it is the same drug. This method has been published in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. I am not sure of the exact mechanism of action in overdose, but I know it has a very narrow therapeutic margin, and therefore it is relatively easy to reach toxic levels.
can u please mention where/which page/title in the peaceful pill handbook talks about this method? or under whats the name of the method. thanks

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
According to a book I have you need:

MCP (Meto.) or Domperidon tablets
at least 100 tablets Resochin (Chloroquin)
at least 250 mg Diazepam

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
can u please mention where/which page/title in the peaceful pill handbook talks about this method? or under whats the name of the method. thanks

It is the chapter under: Drug Options - Chloroquine. Page 290, I believe.

Reactions: Shahir
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Without any strong sedatives answer is no. You'll likely have a long and uncomfortable arrhythmia before a ventricular tachycardia turns into fibrillation. A strong long-acting sedative is a good idea.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
@Dee38 Hello, while researching, I came across your older post.

MyStateKilledMe previously said: "Are we talking about the same drug? I've never heard of hydroxychloroquinine to be a CTB method."

I didn't know that PPH had published the HCQ method. Or did you mean the chloroquine method?
Chloroquine and HCQ do not have the same lethal dose. HCQ is the less toxic metabolite.
LG

Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
@Dee38 Hello, while researching, I came across your older post.

MyStateKilledMe previously said: "Are we talking about the same drug? I've never heard of hydroxychloroquinine to be a CTB method."

I didn't know that PPH had published the HCQ method. Or did you mean the chloroquine method?
Chloroquine and HCQ do not have the same lethal dose. HCQ is the less toxic metabolite.
LG
The PPH does mention use of both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as viable methods, although the latter would obviously require a higher lethal dose.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The PPH does mention use of both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as viable methods, although the latter would obviously require a higher lethal dose.
The PPH tells you a lot of bullshit. It´s not worth the paper it´s printed on.