• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
There are convulsions, which should rather be silent.
I know I need to take care not to block the breathing but only the blood flow. Otherwise gasping occurs.
Provided the method is applied correctly, are there any noises occurring?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
A method I am not familiar with. Are you talking about stopping the blood flow to the brain? Partial hanging or some other type of self-asphyxiation?

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
A method I am not familiar with. Are you talking about stopping the blood flow to the brain? Partial hanging or some other type of self-asphyxiation?
Night-Night method. Yes, it's about stopping blood flow to the brain. There is a mega thread ... I think I should have posted my question there.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I could find a video for you that I saw. You will make weird breathing noises and have some convulsions that aren't too extreme but they do make some noise.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly and Forveleth
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That shouldn't create a lot of sound then. You should pass out 1st. How do you accomplish it? Tight rope around the neck? Very much like partial hanging it seems.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Since you can still breathe, there is a possibility of a gasping noise or a death rattle which can be loud but aren't necessarily. There is no way to know how much you're going to convulse and spasm when you're dying, so you could end up knocking something over, kicking a wall, etc.

If you do it while laying down on the ground so you can't fall over, I would say other than a possible death rattle and some bumping during convulsions, it's a fairly silent method.
That shouldn't create a lot of sound then. You should pass out 1st. How do you accomplish it? Tight rope around the neck? Very much like partial hanging it seems.

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I've only seen one video of someone doing it and he was making all sorts of pig-like grunts and vocalisations.

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
Since you can still breathe, there is a possibility of a gasping noise or a death rattle which can be loud but aren't necessarily. There is no way to know how much you're going to convulse and spasm when you're dying, so you could end up knocking something over, kicking a wall, etc.

If you do it while laying down on the ground so you can't fall over, I would say other than a possible death rattle and some bumping during convulsions, it's a fairly silent method.

I thought the gasping comes only when breathing is kind of blocked.
Death rattles should not actually be heard in the flat below me, or should not be identifiable as death rattles, or?
In the worst case ... even if they hear the rattling, it will be a while before they even consider doing anything. The point of no return should be passed already.
The people who could hear me live under my apartment and are my landlords. Formal relationship.

Thank you. I watched that video before. There is a comment which says "[...]The bags should have been separated a little more so breathing is not blocked, only bloodflow.[...]".
Thats why I thought that the gasping was caused by blocking the breathing.

Last edited:
Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I saw that video before. There is a comment which says "[...]The bags should have been separated a little more so breathing is not blocked, only bloodflow.[...]".
Thats why I thought that the gasping was caused by blocking the breathing.
Interesting, it is still highly likely that there will be some breathing/gasping noise and or whimpers but it probably won't be louder than in the video.

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
The video stops abruptly at the end, at a time where the body is still fighting. Does anyone know if there is a longer version of the video somewhere?
And does anyone maybe know the name of this guy? I read somewhere that he was a You Tuber.

Last edited: