D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have had it for about a year from IC. I have opened it once to do an aquarium check but sealed it right away. I know it degrades when exposed to air but just how fast it happens?

Reactions: GiftedCabbie and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Bumping this post. I hope you get a helpful answer!

I do have a question though if you don't mind. Was the sn pure? I purchased from IC too before shit went down. From what I know his product was considered legit and good quality

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'm not sure, what about doing another aquarium test? Maybe don't use the SN on top.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I have had it for about a year from IC. I have opened it once to do an aquarium check but sealed it right away. I know it degrades when exposed to air but just how fast it happens?
If you haven't opened it it probably hasn't been exposed to much oxygen at all. It's pretty self stable.

Edit: Read that wrong since you said you've opened it. It has a shelf life of 3 years, there's a chance that it works. Try the aquarium test again?

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Bump
Bumping this post. I hope you get a helpful answer!

I do have a question though if you don't mind. Was the sn pure? I purchased from IC too before shit went down. From what I know his product was considered legit and good quality
Yeah it's 99% I think it's pure idk. The test was fine

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
No one can know if ur SN is still good. We can only make assumptions. You will have to Aquarium Test it again and compare it to your old result. Avoid using the top layer for the Test, and use SN from a bit deeper inside the packaging.

Reactions: heavyeyes
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Bumping this thread also.
I've already asked a similar question before but I didn't get a proper answer..
I've opened my SN 4 ish times (each time for max 5 secs), would like to know if my SN is still okay to use.