• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
I bought SN last month from the DLK site and I decided to test it just this week with an aquarium test. I mixed 2 tablespoons of SN on a water bottle but then when i tested it with the aquarium strip the box that's supposed to show how high the N is didn't react at all ( it's just white when it's supposed to turn pink or darker pink ).

I know there's a proper way of testing it but isn't it supposed to turn pink anyway? I saw other users here bought from the same site but i haven't heard from them whether it's legit or not. Is there something wrong with the SN I bought or is it the aquarium test?

Reactions: Unknown21
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
you could try mixing some with blood- it wont tell you the purity just the presence of sn. if its there the blood will turn a darker brown colour

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'd check that your test kit isn't expired, but you may have gotten ripped off. maybe get another brand rest strip if you have faith in your source? or perhaps maybe your test kit is not legit.

the blood test can help point you in the right direction if it's SN, but if I remember correctly, nitrate gives similar (but lesser) reactions as nitrite does.

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
you could try mixing some with blood- it wont tell you the purity just the presence of sn. if its there the blood will turn a darker brown colour
i mixed it with blood and it turns into bbq brown!

thanks for suggesting me this.
I'd check that your test kit isn't expired, but you may have gotten ripped off. maybe get another brand rest strip if you have faith in your source? or perhaps maybe your test kit is not legit.

the blood test can help point you in the right direction if it's SN, but if I remember correctly, nitrate gives similar (but lesser) reactions as nitrite does.
yeah it might be the aquarium test itself. i tried testing the sn with my blood and it turned brown but with the aquarium test the N has no reaction

yeah it might be the aquarium test itself. i tried testing the sn with my blood and it turned brown but with the aquarium test the N has no reaction

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
yup, this was the proper way of testing sn that i was talking about but i just decided to wing it instead by mixing 2 tablespoons of sn on distilled water.

btw what does OTC mean? it pops up when i research what antiemetic
OTC means "over the counter". As in pills that you can get without a prescription from the doctor.

• Hugs
Reactions: skyhigh7688
X

xoox

Jun 9, 2023
Hello! Curious what this site is? Is it D? I'm also from ph and I'm planning to use this method

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: IonicLemon69
S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
Hello! Curious what this site is? Is it D? I'm also from ph and I'm planning to use this method
yup. they don't ask for your government id (even tho it says on the site).

btw, i don't think you're allowed to post names here for the sellers safety so you should edit/delete the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
tragiclove1932

tragiclove1932

Jan 31, 2024
yup. they don't ask for your government id (even tho it says on the site).

btw, i don't think you're allowed to post names here for the sellers safety so you should edit/delete the name.
hi! they say they dont sell SN online anymore. will they still be needing an ID if i purchase it in their store? im planning to go there if not. its a bit far from where i'm from so i wish not to waste money going there

Last edited:
A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
hi! they say they dont sell SN online anymore. will they still be needing an ID if i purchase it in their store? im planning to go there if not. its a bit far from where i'm from so i wish not to waste money going there
Crap really? This was the same site I was gonna try and buy from.

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
They restocked online lol. I already purchased from them and will pick up my SN tomorrow
I also have SN but the source where I get it from suddenly only allows sales to be done in person or at their warehouse. Can you link me to your source? I have SN but I want to make sure it's 99.99% pure. I acquired mine a little over 2 years ago already

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
I also have SN but the source where I get it from suddenly only allows sales to be done in person or at their warehouse. Can you link me to your source? I have SN but I want to make sure it's 99.99% pure. I acquired mine a little over 2 years ago already
I would but I'll be needing one of them soon and from what I can tell on their site they only have a few bottles left.
They restocked online lol. I already purchased from them and will pick up my SN tomorrow
Nice! Hope you are able to find peace.