• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
For the last few weeks i thought a lot about my method to ctb. I thought about jumping, sn or OD with tramadol and benzos but Im very afraid of ending as a vegetable. So i thought about taking a high dose of butanediol which maybe could kill me by itself but then combining it with partial hanging so i get knocked out and the hanging do its thing. What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I myself have considered something like this too so I'd be interested to hear what people say. My only concern is, would the drugs make you want to vomit?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
ODs themselves are very unpredictable and unreliable. They are not recommended here as a method. Tramadol ods are not quick, or painless, or reliable. I definitely would steer clear of that. Same goes for any kind of benzos. The only things you'd want to take your chances on are heroin or fent. But even then (especially with H) the results can be unrpedictable. A lot of people just end up dying from choking on their vomit. Not fun. I would only use fent personally after seeing the effects of ods personally, but it can be hard to get your hands on since even dealers are wary of selling it now. I would strongly suggest finding another method. I'm sorry that life has brought you here. Wishing you the best of luck on whatever you decide to do.
-bb

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cheese.out, アホペンギン and 1 other person
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I would not try it. If you are wanting to double down...more like a shot to the head while standing on a cliff.

Reactions: bluebus
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I would not try it. If you are wanting to double down...more like a shot to the head while standing on a cliff.
That sounds quite dramatic and strangely poetic. I like the imagery. Definitely wouldn't mind going out like that.

Reactions: tpboy
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I myself have considered something like this too so I'd be interested to hear what people say. My only concern is, would the drugs make you want to vomit?
I would also do the protocol with meto just like when i would use sn but i guess i would still vomit. Maybe only partial hanging with some benzos to fight SI would do it? Idk

Thanks for the replies ❤️

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I'm very afraid of ending as a vegetable.
Perhaps being a vegetable isn't so bad.
Very close to nothingness, which is an equivalent to death, which is your goal.

• Hmph!
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Perhaps being a vegetable isn't so bad.
Very close to nothingness, which is an equivalent to death, which is your goal.
No, its torture being a vegetable. You have no control over what you do and all you can do is lay in a hospital bed, you are unable to make choices for yourself. No one would want to live like that.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
No, its torture being a vegetable. You have no control over what you do and all you can do is lay in a hospital bed, you are unable to make choices for yourself. No one would want to live like that.
I was thinking of a very smart project like this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/plan-review-vegetative-state-is-the-goal.99790/

Bloodbank's idea was to enter temporarily in a vegetative state to allow organ harvesting, then to let herself slowly dying, according to her "DNR" instructions.

I believe she succeeded. I'm very admirative.