Mar 11, 2022
It's been awhile so I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Umm, No, sex is definitely way better. Not sure what average experience is for most people or women. Probably not all that great. If you're even a bit attracted to person, it's gonna be way better than jerking off, and you get to cuddle as well. Didn't bone many women in my life, could count them on fingers of one hand exactly, so don't quote me on that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Toxic Positivity
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Umm, No, sex is definitely way better. Not sure what average experience is for most people or women. Probably not all that great. If you're even a bit attracted to person, it's gonna be way better than jerking off, and you get to cuddle as well. Didn't bone many women in my life, could count them on fingers of one hand exactly, so don't quote me on that.
Do you regret not going for more opportunities? I do. I just didn't want to end up with herpes or hpv, then meet someone great but not be able to be with them because I had a std.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Do you regret not going for more opportunities? I do. I just didn't want to end up with herpes or hpv, then meet someone great but not be able to be with them because I had a std.
No, I don't really care about boning. I was always quite picky as well, I only went with women who I was somewhat sure weren't promiscuit aka hoes.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No, I don't really care about boning. I was always quite picky as well, I only went with women who I was somewhat sure weren't promiscuit aka hoes.
The ones who were wholesome were always taken despite showing obvious interest. Life is sick

Reactions: Al_stargate
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No, but sexual encounters can be very disappointing.

• Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No, but sexual encounters can be very disappointing.
Even if they're really attractive? If you've ever been with a woman, what made some of those experiences disappointing?

worseandworse

worseandworse

living the dream
Feb 27, 2022
no not at all, but that doesn't make every sexual experience all bliss and happy. over half of the physical sexual experiences in my life have been forced on me and the other ones while nice i could never enjoy as much as someone without trauma, sexualizing my trauma didn't really help either lol

i think they're both overrated honestly but that could be because they've both done nothing good for me. im not asexual just super cautious and have bad history.

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and Toxic Positivity
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
no not at all, but that doesn't make every sexual experience all bliss and happy. over half of the physical sexual experiences in my life have been forced on me and the other ones while nice i could never enjoy as much as someone without trauma, sexualizing my trauma didn't really help either lol

i think they're both overrated honestly but that could be because they've both done nothing good for me. im not asexual just super cautious and have bad history.
Over half have been rape?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Even if they're really attractive? If you've ever been with a woman, what made some of those experiences disappointing?

Well, it doesn't matter how hot a guy is if he ejaculates before you've taken his briefs off. I suppose that's sort of flattering, though. lol It's disappointing when a guy is too nervous, when he rushes through things, when he lies about being more experienced than he actually is. Don't bite more than you can chew, fool, nobody wants to watch you gag. :ahhha: I especially hate it when guys lie about being able to handle anal penetration. Go home & practice with a toy, dude, hurting you doesn't turn me on.

Yes, I've been with a couple of women in my early 20s & those experiences were disappointing because they weren't men, obviously. lol Women are just so fragile, soft & cute, it's unnatural for men to want to screw them. :haha:

Reactions: omoidarui
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Well, it doesn't matter how hot a guy is if he ejaculates before you've taken his briefs off. I suppose that's sort of flattering, though. lol It's disappointing when a guy is too nervous, when he rushes through things, when he lies about being more experienced than he actually is. Don't bite more than you can chew, fool, nobody wants to watch you gag. :ahhha: I especially hate it when guys lie about being able to handle anal penetration. Go home & practice with a toy, dude, hurting you doesn't turn me on.

Yes, I've been with a couple of women in my early 20s & those experiences were disappointing because they weren't men, obviously. lol Women are just so fragile, soft & cute, it's unnatural for men to want to screw them. :haha:
Is it surprisingly easy to hurt a woman during sex? I always assumed that they could handle sex since we're made for it.

worseandworse

worseandworse

living the dream
Feb 27, 2022
Because I know that 1 in 3 (I think) women are sexually assaulted so I was curious if this is something that happens out in public
well im not a girl but the person who did it was. all the women ive spoken to in support groups or group therapy were assaulted in similar situations as me, i feel awful for anyone who had to go through it in public i couldn't even imagine that.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Is it surprisingly easy to hurt a woman during sex? I always assumed that they could handle sex since we're made for it.

Of course they can handle & enjoy it if they're turned on. I'm not convinced many women are able to enjoy anal sex, though.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some people swear that a good onahole/fleshlight paired with lube are far better than real sex can ever be, though I have yet to ever test any of those options myself.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

I am a bisexual man and I agree with your comment about the fragile and cute thing. I never have really liked young girls because of this even though this is what we're told most men want to go for . I like women who are hateful or at least a little bit hateful.

For me if it's with a condom I might as well masturbate. Without a condom it's going to be better .

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Some people swear that a good onahole/fleshlight paired with lube are far better than real sex can ever be, though I have yet to ever test any of those options myself.
Fleshlights are meh and a bitch to clean
I am a bisexual man and I agree with your comment about the fragile and cute thing. I never have really liked young girls because of this even though this is what we're told most men want to go for . I like women who are hateful or at least a little bit hateful.

For me if it's with a condom I might as well masturbate. Without a condom it's going to be better .
Why would you like the hateful kind more? They're awful

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Fleshlights are meh and a bitch to clean

Why would you like the hateful kind more? They're awful

A lot of women like not nice men. The same is true for men , many of them like not nice women. It's going to depend on the man. I think usually both genders like the not so nice ones because usually not so nice ones are a better screw. Usually in my life the more messed up psychologically the person was whether male or female they were a better screw .

You keep the good ones for marrying. For me I am a bisexual man who never wanted to marry so I'm always on the lookout for hateful faces because I just care about who is the better screw. Ethically it's also best to avoid nice girls because you will break their heart if you aren't the dating and marriage type. Some men don't care about that because they are bald headed guys and he man woman haters. They'll even lie to nice girls that are hot and promise them the whole world just to screw around with them and dump them.

Last edited:
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
A lot of women like not nice men. The same is true for men , many of them like not nice women. It's going to depend on the man. I think usually both genders like the not so nice ones because usually not so nice ones are a better screw. Usually in my life the more messed up psychologically the person was whether male or female they were a better screw .

You keep the good ones for marrying. For me I am a bisexual man who never wanted to marry so I'm always on the lookout for hateful faces because I just care about who is the better screw. Ethically it's also best to avoid nice girls because you will break their heart if you aren't the dating and marriage type. Some men don't care about that because they are bald headed guys and he man woman haters. They'll even lie to nice girls that are hot and promise them the whole world just to screw around with them and dump them.
Bald people are bad? What? Lol

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Bald people are bad? What? Lol

Men always get angry when they are bald. Just watch your local crime headlines once and awhile. It's just the stereotype but also the truth . You could call it the angry white guy. Usually likely to be misogynistic too.

I will definitely CTB at the first grey hair

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: stygal, Ethereal Knight and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Men always get angry when they are bald. Just watch your local crime headlines once and awhile. It's just the stereotype but also the truth . You could call it the angry white guy. Usually likely to be misogynistic too.

I will definitely CTB at the first grey hair
Oh this is comedy LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
It all depends on the quality of the fantasy, whether you've got it stuck in someone else or in your own hand.

Reactions: Heartaches, S like suicide and SuicidallyCurious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Oh this is comedy LOL
curb your enthusiasm middle finger GIF
Fuck You Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Is this why Jada Pinkett Smith seems so salty?