pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Seems pretty easily accessible, it's one of the first sources that comes up with google. Anyone have any experience with them?

Reactions: dysfunctional and astro
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't used or tested it, but on the site I ordered it from there were two reviews mentioning that someone the reviewer knew committed suicide with it. So it seems legit.

Reactions: pentobarbitaldreams and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I haven't used or tested it, but on the site I ordered it from there were two reviews mentioning that someone the reviewer knew committed suicide with it. So it seems legit.
I know that wasn't intentionally funny,so forgive me for raising a smile. Our definition of "legit" is pretty unique.

ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
Ordered 4 ounce bottle from the named-after-a-big-South-American-river marketplace. There was a slight delay (not their fault, original got lost in the mail). They answered my email quickly, sent a replacement with tracking number, it arrived in a week. Package was properly sealed with a professional label.

I haven't tested it, but by all accounts they seem perfectly legit.

Reactions: pentobarbitaldreams
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Yes. Many people here have used it to ctb. Most reliable brand imo.

F

fatmanatee

May 21, 2020
I see the LW website directly. Is that where you get it? I also see in on the great Nile Brazilian river website too. Which one should I get?

Last edited:
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I see the LW website directly. Is that where you get it? I also see in on the great Nile Brazilian river website too. Which one should I get?

I used the site which derives it's name from the river but I haven't received it yet. Two people on the river site reviewed saying that their relatives had offed themselves with it so I'm hoping it works. I'm not sure if the main site or river site sell different products or anything but since it's the same manufacturer it's probably the same stuff.

Reactions: fatmanatee
F

fatmanatee

May 21, 2020
I used the site which derives it's name from the river but I haven't received it yet. Two people on the river site reviewed saying that their relatives had offed themselves with it so I'm hoping it works. I'm not sure if the main site or river site sell different products or anything but since it's the same manufacturer it's probably the same stuff.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered from the river.