• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
The PPH doesn't mention Ativan at all, but that's what I have. Like oxazepam, it's fairly fast acting. I just wonder if there are other qualities oxazepam has, like being more sedating or something. Anyone have any information on this, such as why the PPE recommends oxazepam and a couple others, but doesn't mention the rest?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Oxazepam is "short-to-intermediate-acting" and is probably recommended for its amnesic properties. I have not taken oxazepam specifically, but it's a metabolite of diazepam, and that I have taken a lot. Ativan is not the weakest benzo out there (on paper), but for me it was nearly useless.
Does it knock you out? If it does, then it might be good enough.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
In the benzo equivalence chart it says 1 mg of lorazepam is equal to 20 mg of oxazepam.

I've heard conflicting info about lorazepam. In some places, it's mentioned as intermediate acting and at others it's categorized as short acting alongside alprazolam...

It's what I have too.. Its a benzo anyway, wouldn't it be just a matter of how much one takes? I've heard it's given to people before surgeries and stuff. If that's true, I am guessing it should be good enough..

Reactions: darkSea
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Ativan is not the weakest benzo out there (on paper), but for me it was nearly useless.
That's concerning. When it was nearly useless for you, how much did you take, and did you have a tolerance?

M

major_tom

Feb 27, 2024
For what it's worth I took 30 one night and I didn't even lose consciousness, I did mix it with other items but I wouldn't try with Ativan again.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
That's concerning. When it was nearly useless for you, how much did you take, and did you have a tolerance?
It was among the first benzos prescribed to me, so virtually no tolerance. They were 2.5mg sublingual and made everything taste like shit afterwards, even water. But apparently they work for some people. Probably the reason these are not in PPH, they don't want to recommend something that does not work for everyone.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
It was among the first benzos prescribed to me, so virtually no tolerance. They were 2.5mg sublingual and made everything taste like shit afterwards, even water. But apparently they work for some people. Probably the reason these are not in PPH, they don't want to recommend something that does not work for everyone.
Thanks for replying. Did you only take 2.5mg total? I'm thinking about taking about 100mg.
I had a huge tolerance to fentanyl at the time, I don't know if that's relevant, but that was my first time trying Ativan or any other benzo
I don't think there's a cross-tolerance. I've taken huge doses of benzos and not passed out in the past, but I was on adderall and energy drinks. Were you on any stimulants like that?

Reactions: BrainShower
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Thanks for replying. Did you only take 2.5mg total? I'm thinking about taking about 100mg.
The biggest dose was 2.5mg at once. It made me nauseous, so I wasn't really into experimenting with that. No other benzo has made me nauseous. It could have been the filler, some other shit in the pill that was responsible for that. In contrast, one of the best benzos was midazolam, the stuff they inject people with before surgery. It's 7.5mg in pill form, and as far as amnesiac, maybe only flunitrazepam is better.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

I don't think there's a cross-tolerance. I've taken huge doses of benzos and not passed out in the past, but I was on adderall and energy drinks. Were you on any stimulants like that?
100 mg? That sounds like a lot of pills. What strength do you have? 100 mg seems like a vomiting risk anyway. The pph recommends 600 mg in 20 pills of oxazepam. I am using the benzo equivalence chart to stay as close as possible to those two numbers. I wonder if that is a good strategy?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
For what it's worth I took 30 one night and I didn't even lose consciousness, I did mix it with other items but I wouldn't try with Ativan again.
5 mg knocked me out for a solid 24 hrs, and I did a lot of drugs when I took that.
5 mg knocked me out for a solid 24 hrs, and I did a lot of drugs when I took that.
But not benzo or heroin. Lots of codiene, weed, alcohol, nitrous, and cocaine.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

But not benzo or heroin. Lots of codiene, weed, alcohol, nitrous, and cocaine.
Thanks, I really needed to hear that.. How much time did you take to fall asleep?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Thanks, I really needed to hear that.. How much time did you take to fall asleep?
It was 25 years ago, but like 30 minutes. I am very sensitive to downers tho, so take that for what you will.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
It was 25 years ago, but like 30 minutes. I am very sensitive to downers tho, so take that for what you will.
30 minutes is a bit longer than I expected it to be.. I was planning to take 15 mg of lorazepam, and 7.5 mg of alprazolam...roughly a card of each.. Do you think it'll be enough? I also have zolpidem.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
30 minutes is a bit longer than I expected it to be.. I was planning to take 15 mg of lorazepam, and 7.5 mg of alprazolam...roughly a card of each.. Do you think it'll be enough? I also have zolpidem.
Enough? To od? I would not try to od on benzos. Very high survival rate.

From what I understand OD has a bad track record in general, but if you are gonna you should do opiates (fent, heroin) and benzos together, alone with anti emetic.
I'm not an expert and really don't know what I'm talking about, but there's a pinned thread about this by someone who does know a lot. I'll look for it and edit in a link.
Edit: I can't find it, and it used to be pinned... Weird

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Enough? To od? I would not try to od on benzos. Very high survival rate.

From what I understand OD has a bad track record in general, but if you are gonna you should do opiates (fent, heroin) and benzos together, alone with anti emetic.
I'm not an expert and really don't know what I'm talking about, but there's a pinned thread about this by someone who does know a lot. I'll look for it and edit in a link.
I am sorry, I meant to say that I am planning to take that with SN.. in place of the 600 mg of oxazepam mentioned in the pph.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Your plan seems pretty solid to me personally.
I, once again, am an expert on nothing and nobody should listen to me.

Reactions: Endisclose
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
100 mg? That sounds like a lot of pills. What strength do you have? 100 mg seems like a vomiting risk anyway. The pph recommends 600 mg in 20 pills of oxazepam. I am using the benzo equivalence chart to stay as close as possible to those two numbers. I wonder if that is a good strategy?
I have 1mg pills, so was going to mortar and pestle them up, add it to alcohol and drink it. I'm realizing now that maybe I do need an anti-emetic, and/or just even take quite a bit less. The benzo equivalent chart gives 1mg ativan to 20mg Oxazepam. So only 30mg of Ativan would be needed to equal 600mg oxazepam. As long as I don't throw up though, I feel like I may as well take at least 50, or more.

FadingShadows

FadingShadows

always a nightmare, never a dream
Sep 10, 2023
This is probably more fore for people who've never taken lorazepam and are curious than people who have (since anyone who has can and should refer to your own experience to know how it's likely to work or not work!):

My data set is admittedly extremely small and anecdotal, but I've noticed lorazepam can be very inconsistant at prescription doses (no personal experience with anything larger).

My mother takes it for anxiety. She's much heavier than me, has been taking it longer, and is on a smaller dose, but it's mostly effective for her save for when she's very stressed - and then she has the option of taking a second because her prescription provides for two a day. She often takes it to help her get calmed down enough to be able to do whatever it is she's putting off doing due to anxiety, but ends up falling asleep instead. She's been able to get it fairly easily because she's in mental health treatment and takes it for mental health reasons.

I take it as a sleep aid, because I'm neurodivergent and have paradoxical reactions to most psychiatric meds and "regular" sleep aids, and benzos are literally the only thing that don't send me into a terrifying spiral of craziness (and I actually like a lot of my innate crazy, so that's how bad it is - even *I* don't want it). But at best, lorazepam might help, and at worst, it might nudge me toward hypomania. I don't really enjoy the hypomania because I'm still awake, but I have the stereotypical "mentally ill artist" hypomania, where I get super-creative, and it's definitely better than full mania (which I will 100% end up in if I don't sleep - looove the cycle there -.- ), so the risk vs reward factor is more worth it to me with lorazepam than the other things I've been on. When it works the way it should, I feel a little floaty before drifting off (I personally don't enjoy it as "oh boy, I'm high!" because I don't like things that mess with my head, but I used to have a "yay, I'm going to be able to sleep!" association with it, and that was nice). However, I've sometimes had difficuly getting it because I'm NOT in mental health treatment and refuse to subject myself to it just to get a sleeping pill (I have PTSD from forced "care"), and the full-service clinic I went to when I first moved into this area, for example, classified it as "psychiatric only" and wouldn't allow it for any other reason.

I also build up tolerances incredibly fast. Benzos are tolerance-building anyway, but my personal tendancies are above and beyond that (to the point that I've had people suggest I'm lying. With some of the "failed in that they didn't make me crazy but also didn't knock me out" meds, I've been told, "Well, it's because you need to take (whatever) every day for it to work, but if I do that, it will stop working. I know that because I tried it). Right now, I'm taking 1mg of lorazepam, 50 mg of hydroxizime pamoate (Vistaril, an antihistimine with supposed anixety-reducing and sedating properties), 25mg of promethazine (Phenergen, an anti-nausea medication with sedation as a side effect), all prescription, with 50-100mg of diphenhydramine (Benedryl) and 50mg of doxylamine (Unisom) OTC on top, on pretty much a daily basis. I might go to sleep after a few hours. Maybe. If I'm lucky. I'm told that lorazepam is supposed to take 15-30 minutes to take effect, but even when I was only taking it occasionally and didn't have this level of tolerance, two hours was about the fastest it ever kicked in. Sometimes it's more like four to six. If it does at all.

Because my prescription is for one a day and I can't get it filled more than two days early, I have a VERY limited ability to take an extra no matter how badly I need it. If I take 2mg at once, I might sleep. If I take 1mg to start and another 1mg later, I'm more likely to stay awake for 24-36 hours (or more), which is akin both to what I'm prone to doing without medication or when I'm manic, and what happened when I tried Rozerem (specifically a sleep aid, that works on a different set of receptors than Ambien/Lunesta/etc). I don't want to ask for more (whether in the way of "more pills" or "higher dose per pill") because I know a lot of doctors are leery of it and I'm terrified of being seen as med-seeking to feed an addiction and having it taken away entirely, even though I've been told I'm on a lowish dose and given how averse I am to ANY kind of medical intervention (I turn down most things I'm offered, no matter what they're for, look for doctors who'll let me slide on the bare minimum of tests and appointments, and refuse any tests or treatments I'm allowed to refuse), it's probably not all that likely I'd ever be seen that way. But I'm too afraid to risk it.

When I had a friend I could source alprazolam (Xanax) from, I went from taking 1mg of either lorazepam OR alprazolam a day, switching off so when I started to tolerate one, I could use the other for a while, to taking 1mg of lorazepam AND 1-2mg of alprazolam daily. And sometimes I would sleep. Maybe. If I was lucky. I've also been able to access Xanax under the table more than once in my life, and the first few times, it was goddamn fabulous. The most recent time, it fucked me up. Bad. I had zero ability to recall my dreams (which might not be an issue for some people, but I'm very dependent on dreaming as "get out of reality" card), and on the rare occasions I did, they were always nightmares. I sometimes have panic attacks when I attempt to go to sleep because I have other conditions that interfere with my ability to drop off, and they got more frequent and haven't really regressed since I stopped taking it. (But if you handed me some right now? I'd still chance it because I'm so desperate to be unconscious).

I had a day a few months ago where, for various reasons, I was actually able to take 3mg of lorazepam, and oh my god it was amazing. I was out so hard. I had a day a few weeks ago where I was able to do it again, and nothing.

I know people who've been on ONE of the things I'm on and are out cold. It's goddamn hilarious to me to hear things like, "My husband takes 25mg of Vistaril and is a zombie", if by, "hilarious", we mean, "I laugh and then I sob". I've also been on klonopin and it did fuck-all for me, but as far as I remember, it worked at least passably for one of my friends.

The takeaway here is mostly, "If you've never been on lorazepam, I would probably not recommend depending on it as an SI blocker without being able to test how you react to it both at prescription and overdoses, and I would definitely not use it to try CTB on its own". When I was able to take it occasaionally, and especially when I moved out here and the clinic said, "Nope, you can't have it for that, but we'll give you a two-month wean-off prescription," and they didn't understand that I wasn't taking it every day, so they had literally handed me 120 pills to add to my "In case I work up the nerve" hoard, that's exactly what I did, was hoard as much as I could because I felt better knowing that I had it on hand if I decided to try, and when my hoard ran out and I couldn't build it back up because I legitimately needed to take it daily, it contributed a lot to how miserable I was (I mean, I still am, but it's for other reasons). And one of the things SaSu did for me was give me was the knowledge that it didn't matter, because it's not a good method anyway. So I can take it to knock myself out (...ha) without feeling guilty because I "should" be saving it up, AND I won't make the mistake of trying it and ending up in an even worse place because it failed. (Mind you, I'm not saying, "don't hoard it if it DOES chill you out and/or render you unconscious, and that's all you want it for". Just...know that it does before it's your last resort.)

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I have 1mg pills, so was going to mortar and pestle them up, add it to alcohol and drink it. I'm realizing now that maybe I do need an anti-emetic, and/or just even take quite a bit less. The benzo equivalent chart gives 1mg ativan to 20mg Oxazepam. So only 30mg of Ativan would be needed to equal 600mg oxazepam. As long as I don't throw up though, I feel like I may as well take at least 50, or more.
Sorry I assumed you were going to take it with SN, is it just the pills and alcohol alone?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
This is probably more fore for people who've never taken lorazepam and are curious than people who have (since anyone who has can and should refer to your own experience to know how it's likely to work or not work!):

My data set is admittedly extremely small and anecdotal, but I've noticed lorazepam can be very inconsistant at prescription doses (no personal experience with anything larger).

My mother takes it for anxiety. She's much heavier than me, has been taking it longer, and is on a smaller dose, but it's mostly effective for her save for when she's very stressed - and then she has the option of taking a second because her prescription provides for two a day. She often takes it to help her get calmed down enough to be able to do whatever it is she's putting off doing due to anxiety, but ends up falling asleep instead. She's been able to get it fairly easily because she's in mental health treatment and takes it for mental health reasons.

I take it as a sleep aid, because I'm neurodivergent and have paradoxical reactions to most psychiatric meds and "regular" sleep aids, and benzos are literally the only thing that don't send me into a terrifying spiral of craziness (and I actually like a lot of my innate crazy, so that's how bad it is - even *I* don't want it). But at best, lorazepam might help, and at worst, it might nudge me toward hypomania. I don't really enjoy the hypomania because I'm still awake, but I have the stereotypical "mentally ill artist" hypomania, where I get super-creative, and it's definitely better than full mania (which I will 100% end up in if I don't sleep - looove the cycle there -.- ), so the risk vs reward factor is more worth it to me with lorazepam than the other things I've been on. When it works the way it should, I feel a little floaty before drifting off (I personally don't enjoy it as "oh boy, I'm high!" because I don't like things that mess with my head, but I used to have a "yay, I'm going to be able to sleep!" association with it, and that was nice). However, I've sometimes had difficuly getting it because I'm NOT in mental health treatment and refuse to subject myself to it just to get a sleeping pill (I have PTSD from forced "care"), and the full-service clinic I went to when I first moved into this area, for example, classified it as "psychiatric only" and wouldn't allow it for any other reason.

I also build up tolerances incredibly fast. Benzos are tolerance-building anyway, but my personal tendancies are above and beyond that (to the point that I've had people suggest I'm lying. With some of the "failed in that they didn't make me crazy but also didn't knock me out" meds, I've been told, "Well, it's because you need to take (whatever) every day for it to work, but if I do that, it will stop working. I know that because I tried it). Right now, I'm taking 1mg of lorazepam, 50 mg of hydroxizime pamoate (Vistaril, an antihistimine with supposed anixety-reducing and sedating properties), 25mg of promethazine (Phenergen, an anti-nausea medication with sedation as a side effect), all prescription, with 50-100mg of diphenhydramine (Benedryl) and 50mg of doxylamine (Unisom) OTC on top, on pretty much a daily basis. I might go to sleep after a few hours. Maybe. If I'm lucky. I'm told that lorazepam is supposed to take 15-30 minutes to take effect, but even when I was only taking it occasionally and didn't have this level of tolerance, two hours was about the fastest it ever kicked in. Sometimes it's more like four to six. If it does at all.

Because my prescription is for one a day and I can't get it filled more than two days early, I have a VERY limited ability to take an extra no matter how badly I need it. If I take 2mg at once, I might sleep. If I take 1mg to start and another 1mg later, I'm more likely to stay awake for 24-36 hours (or more), which is akin both to what I'm prone to doing without medication or when I'm manic, and what happened when I tried Rozerem (specifically a sleep aid, that works on a different set of receptors than Ambien/Lunesta/etc). I don't want to ask for more (whether in the way of "more pills" or "higher dose per pill") because I know a lot of doctors are leery of it and I'm terrified of being seen as med-seeking to feed an addiction and having it taken away entirely, even though I've been told I'm on a lowish dose and given how averse I am to ANY kind of medical intervention (I turn down most things I'm offered, no matter what they're for, look for doctors who'll let me slide on the bare minimum of tests and appointments, and refuse any tests or treatments I'm allowed to refuse), it's probably not all that likely I'd ever be seen that way. But I'm too afraid to risk it.

When I had a friend I could source alprazolam (Xanax) from, I went from taking 1mg of either lorazepam OR alprazolam a day, switching off so when I started to tolerate one, I could use the other for a while, to taking 1mg of lorazepam AND 1-2mg of alprazolam daily. And sometimes I would sleep. Maybe. If I was lucky. I've also been able to access Xanax under the table more than once in my life, and the first few times, it was goddamn fabulous. The most recent time, it fucked me up. Bad. I had zero ability to recall my dreams (which might not be an issue for some people, but I'm very dependent on dreaming as "get out of reality" card), and on the rare occasions I did, they were always nightmares. I sometimes have panic attacks when I attempt to go to sleep because I have other conditions that interfere with my ability to drop off, and they got more frequent and haven't really regressed since I stopped taking it. (But if you handed me some right now? I'd still chance it because I'm so desperate to be unconscious).

I had a day a few months ago where, for various reasons, I was actually able to take 3mg of lorazepam, and oh my god it was amazing. I was out so hard. I had a day a few weeks ago where I was able to do it again, and nothing.

I know people who've been on ONE of the things I'm on and are out cold. It's goddamn hilarious to me to hear things like, "My husband takes 25mg of Vistaril and is a zombie", if by, "hilarious", we mean, "I laugh and then I sob". I've also been on klonopin and it did fuck-all for me, but as far as I remember, it worked at least passably for one of my friends.

The takeaway here is mostly, "If you've never been on lorazepam, I would probably not recommend depending on it as an SI blocker without being able to test how you react to it both at prescription and overdoses, and I would definitely not use it to try CTB on its own". When I was able to take it occasaionally, and especially when I moved out here and the clinic said, "Nope, you can't have it for that, but we'll give you a two-month wean-off prescription," and they didn't understand that I wasn't taking it every day, so they had literally handed me 120 pills to add to my "In case I work up the nerve" hoard, that's exactly what I did, was hoard as much as I could because I felt better knowing that I had it on hand if I decided to try, and when my hoard ran out and I couldn't build it back up because I legitimately needed to take it daily, it contributed a lot to how miserable I was (I mean, I still am, but it's for other reasons). And one of the things SaSu did for me was give me was the knowledge that it didn't matter, because it's not a good method anyway. So I can take it to knock myself out (...ha) without feeling guilty because I "should" be saving it up, AND I won't make the mistake of trying it and ending up in an even worse place because it failed. (Mind you, I'm not saying, "don't hoard it if it DOES chill you out and/or render you unconscious, and that's all you want it for". Just...know that it does before it's your last resort.)
Thank you very much for the detailed post! It's appreciated a lot. May I know how much time it took the 3mg of lorazepam to knock you out on the day that it did?

FadingShadows

FadingShadows

Sep 10, 2023
Thank you very much for the detailed post! It's appreciated a lot. May I know how much time it took the 3mg of lorazepam to knock you out on the day that it did?

Ohgosh. I honestly don't have a good answer for that because it wasn't really something I was paying specific attention to, but I also don't have any recollection of thinking, "Wow, that worked faster than usual, too," so I suspect it was probably in the couple of hours range. Sorry I can't give you more than that!

As an addendum because that reminded me of something else - I don't know how widespread this was, but starting probably...six months or so ago? There was/is some kind of issue with lorazepam availability in the US, and there were several times that the local Walmart was delayed in or completely unable to get it in certain doses and started advising people to ask their doctors to prescribe a higher dose for a lesser amount of pills, to be halved or quartered as necessary to match the usual dose. And then when they inevitably ran out of the higher dose pills, too, I ended up having to get it transferred to a different pharmacy altogether, and at that point shit got extra weird - it's been even more hit-or-miss as to whether it works or not, and when it doesn't the panic attacks are much worse. I asked if there could be a possibility that if it came from a different manufactuer, I might be having a reaction to something in the way the inactive filler was compounded (since those can be different even though they're held to the same standards for the lorazepam itself), but the only answer I got was that there wouldn't really be any way of determining that (though I think the person I talked to might have just been a general employee and not an actual pharmacist, because she didn't seem to understand the questioun at first, so I don't know if I might have done better to specifically ask for a pharmacist consultation. There was a line and I didn't want to hold them up, and I hate talking to people anyway, so I haven't had the will to try again, and it doesn't really matter anyway since they get what they can get). So that is probably definitely less about the lorazepam itself (unless there's something shady going on because of the shortage), just something weird I noticed because I've never actually had that happen before.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Ohgosh. I honestly don't have a good answer for that because it wasn't really something I was paying specific attention to, but I also don't have any recollection of thinking, "Wow, that worked faster than usual, too," so I suspect it was probably in the couple of hours range. Sorry I can't give you more than that!

As an addendum because that reminded me of something else - I don't know how widespread this was, but starting probably...six months or so ago? There was/is some kind of issue with lorazepam availability in the US, and there were several times that the local Walmart was delayed in or completely unable to get it in certain doses and started advising people to ask their doctors to prescribe a higher dose for a lesser amount of pills, to be halved or quartered as necessary to match the usual dose. And then when they inevitably ran out of the higher dose pills, too, I ended up having to get it transferred to a different pharmacy altogether, and at that point shit got extra weird - it's been even more hit-or-miss as to whether it works or not, and when it doesn't the panic attacks are much worse. I asked if there could be a possibility that if it came from a different manufactuer, I might be having a reaction to something in the way the inactive filler was compounded (since those can be different even though they're held to the same standards for the lorazepam itself), but the only answer I got was that there wouldn't really be any way of determining that (though I think the person I talked to might have just been a general employee and not an actual pharmacist, because she didn't seem to understand the questioun at first, so I don't know if I might have done better to specifically ask for a pharmacist consultation. There was a line and I didn't want to hold them up, and I hate talking to people anyway, so I haven't had the will to try again, and it doesn't really matter anyway since they get what they can get). So that is probably definitely less about the lorazepam itself (unless there's something shady going on because of the shortage), just something weird I noticed because I've never actually had that happen before.
It's ok 😊.. I was just wondering if increasing the dosage would reduce sleep onset time..at least in theory. I hope the effects are substantially greater at say 15 mg compared to a lower dose..

FadingShadows

FadingShadows

Sep 10, 2023
It's ok 😊.. I was just wondering if increasing the dosage would reduce sleep onset time..at least in theory. I hope the effects are substantially greater at say 15 mg compared to a lower dose..

I actually CAN tell you that when they worked more reliably for me, I didn't notice a significant difference in the onset time for 2mg vs 1mg. I tend to save the couple I can spare for extra doses for days I absolutely have to be up by a certain time, and I still take them with that 2-3 hour window to be safe because they hit harder but not really faster. That's still a pretty low dose, though. Based on what I know about it, my inclination is to think there's always going to be some sort of minimum time for anything to start being effective, probably with variations for individual quirks of metabolism and tolerance, purely because it still has to be processed and work its way into the system, but medicine isn't my area of expertise (when you need to know about space, dinosaurs, or the deep sea, that's when you call me, lol), so I can't speak with any kind of authority on whether dosage has an effect on that or what kind of effect if it does. Hopefully someone who does know will drop in and let us know!

• Hugs