• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
ngl I've been looking for a good source for like 6-8 hours everything is either way too expensive (like 200$ for 50g) or doesn't ship to me but at the same I see ppl buying 100g for €10-20

honestly probably just going to go back to other methods since all the sources are hard gate keeped I know it's to protect the supplier or something like that but I'm just trying to kms😭

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, everythingoes, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've been here a while and no longer know of any. I considered SN for a while but, ultimately, decided on a different method. The several sources that I did know have dried up and, since I chose another method, I never even bothered to try and find a new source. I hope you can find the info and answers you seek and that peace may be yours in life, as well as, death.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Meteora
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
I've tried to find almost all the stuff they mention in pph and final exit. It's impossible to get in my country. And pph and the pph directory forum won't help if you're not over a certain age and terminally ill (which is bs I think.) And most things are too expensive as well. I can never afford to go to Switzerland. Our currency is so bad that Switzerland in my current is over R100k. Excluding flights for me and a person to come with.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
People are quite elitist about giving out sources here, I guess they're wary of being seen to encourage/assist suicide. Persevere, I'm sure it'll work out for you

Reactions: lovedread and divinemistress36
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
People are quite elitist about giving out sources here, I guess they're wary of being seen to encourage/assist suicide. Persevere, I'm sure it'll work out for you
no, ppl just don't want to give out a source to a journalist

Reactions: BooGirl, lovedread, Beyond_Repair and 7 others
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
You mean the stuff for sn?
Yes, SN, N, there was another one that used to be in painkillers. Though they got taken off the market many years ago. One of the drugs they mention is tricyclic antidepressants, and I'm on one of those. But I'd have to hoard for forever. I have other stuff I've hoarded and can hoard. So that will probably be my method.

Reactions: Goku Black
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
@unabletocope Unfortunately anyone who hasn't been a registered user for very long or hasn't been a guest on here for a long time before they registered won't know of all the dramas that go on with SN on and off of sasu (it's in so many threads on here). There's nothing elitist about it even though it appears that way. In general any valuable information has to be carefully guarded and shared, but that's not easy with so many unstable people begging for an end to life.

Reactions: lovedread, everythingoes and divinemistress36
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
@unabletocope Unfortunately anyone who hasn't been a registered user for very long or hasn't been a guest on here for a long time before they registered won't know of all the dramas that go on with SN on and off of sasu (it's in so many threads on here). There's nothing elitist about it even though it appears that way. In general any valuable information has to be carefully guarded and shared, but that's not easy with so many unstable people begging for an end to life.
I guess, it just creates an atmosphere where people end up getting scammed though

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
no cause for how long do we have to be on here to be considered long time members? 😭 i've been on here since july 2023 but only created an account in october and started being active on the forum just last month 💀 it took me so long because i kept giving myself more chances, i kept trying to get my life back on track, i still had hope it would get better. now i've made up my mind, it's not getting better and i want to die lol. but i'm starting to feel pathetic for even asking for sources 😭 i completely understand why people are being so cautious, though. pro-lifers can't wait to fuck us up. i just hope i'll find something soon

• Hugs
Reactions: mapleboy
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
@unabletocope not from those who are sharing sources as scams aren't worth defending. Most sellers won't scam with SN as it's a cheap substance that's only raised in price in reaction to journalists and authorities piling pressure on the sources.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I think people are more worried about reporting a source to undercover law enforcement and it getting taken down, or the seller getting into trouble. Someone was nice enough to point me towards a source for SN a while back but by the time I was ready to order it, it was already gone 🫠 so I kind of get it. Although if anyone knows of a source and is comfortable with sharing, I'd be very grateful

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly you'd probably be better off finding a source in a forum for chemists who are just really into science. Maybe they'll even know how to create SN from common items. Idk I don't really understand chemistry. I think as long as you don't reveal that you intend to use it for suicide and if you don't sound desperate enough then maybe chemists would be happy to help you acquire some assuming they don't already know what it's for outside of meat preservation.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
yeah thanks to years of infiltrators getting SN sources taken down newbies like us stand no chance of getting it which is why I wanna do as much as possible to contribute to the development of methods that involve dark web drugs, pro lifers can't take down dark web drug vendors no matter how much whining or reporting they do.