• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know whether I can deliver today. I struggle a lot to sleep probably because I stopped taking the addictive medication. It feels pretty fucked up combined with the heat. I lack so much sleep that I have an headache which means it becomes critical for me.

The debate could be similar to my uneducated take on qualitative vs quantitative science methods. I am feeling so fucked up that I will copy paste things and give my opinion on it that noone really wants or needs. I still ruminate way too much about that STEM professor that I met in a clinic. I ask myself whether he was able to see something in me that other people can't. He considered me annoying and concerning my intellect fraud-like. Many psychiatrists told me I sound very smart and were impressed by certain skills. I also impressed this professor by being thoughtful. Though he made it clear I am not as smart or educated as I postpure myself. And this might be true. This whole thing fueles my imposter syndrom and invoked a thought circle ruminating whether I am an imposter with the imposter syndrome. I currently read DFW and he was such a smart guy. He describes in one passage also someone who is more or less a wanna-be smartass who just postures himself as smart and how much he is disgusted by that guy. I have some smart friends at college and they consider me smart. But I think my good grades come only from the fact that I am a hard worker. I have an insanely smart friend at college but he is lazy as fuck. I think at college conscienciousness and discipline beat talent in many instances.

I dated a woman when I was at school. It was the only time I ever dated a woman. I was manic at that time and quite charismatic. Though certain pathologies ruined a possible relationship. She was very savvy in math. We tried to analyze things together. Though rather kitchen sink psychology I have to state retrospectively. I was envy of her her math skills and I was impressed by them. Math or statistics or in general quantitative methods bore the shit out of me. And I feel like because of that I am per definition a fraud on intellectual topics. For science in many instances statistical knowledge is essential. (at least at the subject that I study - no hard science though). Being able to read studies and to evaluate them properly. I have the feeling qualitative methods are more prone to human biases than statistics. However in statistics it is easy to manipulate studies in your favor so that you can show something interesting. My crushes often had some qualities that I lacked. Personal traits but also skills in certain areas. And the world of math was always a secret for me. I think it is not good to define yourself so much over these abilities. But I enjoy intellectual stimulating conversations a little bit too much.

Now I could try to bring these two passages together. Reasons why some people consider me smart despite the fact I am not that smart. And to which extent is it a good choice to search for a partner that is different to you? Maybe this brings along conflicts and harmony would be better. That the woman I dated had a sexual trauamta but her life became amazingly good afterwards while every year of mine since then was a living nightmare. How I see pictures of her smiling and it breaks my heart that my life can't have such an happy end. How I texted her in a pathetic attempt for connections and humiliated myself by doing that. Gladly I never that again.

So I don't have much sophisticated to add. I am not in the condition to do proper research for answering this question. So here is some copy pasted stuff.

Thes both types of intelligences are not necessarily superior or inferior to each other, but rather reflect different ways of thinking and learning. Here are some pros and cons of each type:

Logical-mathematical intelligence: This type of intelligence involves the ability to reason logically, solve mathematical problems, and understand abstract concepts. People with this type of intelligence are good at math and science, and enjoy thinking about complex subjects. Some pros of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can help with analytical and critical thinking skills, which are useful for many academic and professional fields.

-> It can foster creativity and innovation, as people with this type of intelligence can generate new ideas and solutions.

-> It can enhance problem-solving abilities, as people with this type of intelligence can apply logic and reasoning to various situations. Some cons of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can make people less sensitive to emotions and social cues, as they may focus more on facts and data than on feelings and relationships.

-> It can lead to overconfidence or arrogance, as people with this type of intelligence may think they are smarter or better than others.

-> It can cause boredom or frustration, as people with this type of intelligence may find some tasks or topics too easy or too dull.

Verbal intelligence: This type of intelligence involves the ability to use language effectively, both in spoken and written forms. People with this type of intelligence are good at reading, writing, speaking, and listening, and enjoy expressing themselves through words. Some pros of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can help with communication and interpersonal skills, which are essential for many social and professional situations.

> It can foster empathy and understanding, as people with this type of intelligence can appreciate different perspectives and cultures through language.

-> It can enhance memory and learning abilities, as people with this type of intelligence can use words to store and recall information. Some cons of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can make people less practical or realistic, as they may rely more on words than on actions or evidence.

-> It can lead to miscommunication or conflict, as people with this type of intelligence may use language to manipulate or deceive others.

-> It can cause anxiety or insecurity, as people with this type of intelligence may worry about their grammar, vocabulary, or pronunciation.

In conclusion, logical-mathematical intelligence and verbal intelligence have their own strengths and weaknesses, and neither one is inherently superior to the other. They are both important for different aspects of life and learning. What matters more is how people use their intelligences to achieve their goals and fulfill their potential.

Some remarks from my side: I would like to have both forms of intelligence. Though I lack the prior one. I think I am good at expressing myself but even grammar bores me. However I like trying to catch the essence of things. Trying to put abstract feelings from inside myself into words so that other people can relate. Combined with my thoughtfulness, being articulate and quick-witted this can seem on the outside like I might be very smart. However I will never be as smart as I would like to be. I think this desire for being that smart comes from the bullying at school. So this thread was a lot about myself. But I just need to mourn about my situation because I feel horrendous.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know whether I can deliver today. I struggle a lot to sleep probably because I stopped taking the addictive medication. It feels pretty fucked up combined with the heat. I lack so much sleep that I have an headache which means it becomes critical for me.

The debate could be similar to my uneducated take on qualitative vs quantitative science methods. I am feeling so fucked up that I will copy paste things and give my opinion on it that noone really wants or needs. I still ruminate way too much about that STEM professor that I met in a clinic. I ask myself whether he was able to see something in me that other people can't. He considered me annoying and concerning my intellect fraud-like. Many psychiatrists told me I sound very smart and were impressed by certain skills. I also impressed this professor by being thoughtful. Though he made it clear I am not as smart or educated as I postpure myself. And this might be true. This whole thing fueles my imposter syndrom and invoked a thought circle ruminating whether I am an imposter with the imposter syndrome. I currently read DFW and he was such a smart guy. He describes in one passage also someone who is more or less a wanna-be smartass who just postures himself as smart and how much he is disgusted by that guy. I have some smart friends at college and they consider me smart. But I think my good grades come only from the fact that I am a hard worker. I have an insanely smart friend at college but he is lazy as fuck. I think at college conscienciousness and discipline beat talent in many instances.

I dated a woman when I was at school. It was the only time I ever dated a woman. I was manic at that time and quite charismatic. Though certain pathologies ruined a possible relationship. She was very savvy in math. We tried to analyze things together. Though rather kitchen sink psychology I have to state retrospectively. I was envy of her her math skills and I was impressed by them. Math or statistics or in general quantitative methods bore the shit out of me. And I feel like because of that I am per definition a fraud on intellectual topics. For science in many instances statistical knowledge is essential. (at least at the subject that I study - no hard science though). Being able to read studies and to evaluate them properly. I have the feeling qualitative methods are more prone to human biases than statistics. However in statistics it is easy to manipulate studies in your favor so that you can show something interesting. My crushes often had some qualities that I lacked. Personal traits but also skills in certain areas. And the world of math was always a secret for me. I think it is not good to define yourself so much over these abilities. But I enjoy intellectual stimulating conversations a little bit too much.

Now I could try to bring these two passages together. Reasons why some people consider me smart despite the fact I am not that smart. And to which extent is it a good choice to search for a partner that is different to you? Maybe this brings along conflicts and harmony would be better. That the woman I dated had a sexual trauamta but her life became amazingly good afterwards while every year of mine since then was a living nightmare. How I see pictures of her smiling and it breaks my heart that my life can't have such an happy end. How I texted her in a pathetic attempt for connections and humiliated myself by doing that. Gladly I never that again.

So I don't have much sophisticated to add. I am not in the condition to do proper research for answering this question. So here is some copy pasted stuff.

Thes both types of intelligences are not necessarily superior or inferior to each other, but rather reflect different ways of thinking and learning. Here are some pros and cons of each type:

Logical-mathematical intelligence: This type of intelligence involves the ability to reason logically, solve mathematical problems, and understand abstract concepts. People with this type of intelligence are good at math and science, and enjoy thinking about complex subjects. Some pros of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can help with analytical and critical thinking skills, which are useful for many academic and professional fields.

-> It can foster creativity and innovation, as people with this type of intelligence can generate new ideas and solutions.

-> It can enhance problem-solving abilities, as people with this type of intelligence can apply logic and reasoning to various situations. Some cons of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can make people less sensitive to emotions and social cues, as they may focus more on facts and data than on feelings and relationships.

-> It can lead to overconfidence or arrogance, as people with this type of intelligence may think they are smarter or better than others.

-> It can cause boredom or frustration, as people with this type of intelligence may find some tasks or topics too easy or too dull.

Verbal intelligence: This type of intelligence involves the ability to use language effectively, both in spoken and written forms. People with this type of intelligence are good at reading, writing, speaking, and listening, and enjoy expressing themselves through words. Some pros of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can help with communication and interpersonal skills, which are essential for many social and professional situations.

> It can foster empathy and understanding, as people with this type of intelligence can appreciate different perspectives and cultures through language.

-> It can enhance memory and learning abilities, as people with this type of intelligence can use words to store and recall information. Some cons of this type of intelligence are:

-> It can make people less practical or realistic, as they may rely more on words than on actions or evidence.

-> It can lead to miscommunication or conflict, as people with this type of intelligence may use language to manipulate or deceive others.

-> It can cause anxiety or insecurity, as people with this type of intelligence may worry about their grammar, vocabulary, or pronunciation.

In conclusion, logical-mathematical intelligence and verbal intelligence have their own strengths and weaknesses, and neither one is inherently superior to the other. They are both important for different aspects of life and learning. What matters more is how people use their intelligences to achieve their goals and fulfill their potential.

Some remarks from my side: I would like to have both forms of intelligence. Though I lack the prior one. I think I am good at expressing myself but even grammar bores me. However I like trying to catch the essence of things. Trying to put abstract feelings from inside myself into words so that other people can relate. Combined with my thoughtfulness, being articulate and quick-witted this can seem on the outside like I might be very smart. However I will never be as smart as I would like to be. I think this desire for being that smart comes from the bullying at school. So this thread was a lot about myself. But I just need to mourn about my situation because I feel horrendous.
I think that verbal/linguistic intelligence is just as important as logical-mathematical intelligence. I think the two are on the same level, and neither is superior to the other.

Last edited: