• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Edi

Feb 15, 2023
My life has been a slippery slope for the last few months and I feel like this is the lowest point in my life. Since the war is just next door, I've lost my friends after moving to another city in the south and I barely have any money I really see suicide as an option. What should I do now?

• Aww..
Reactions: ShoresideThoughts and Forever Sleep
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you find a way forward ❤️

Reactions: PrisonBreak, stardust00 and Source Energy
Upvote 0
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
It doesn't sound like you are genuinely suicidal, just in a bad situation. If there is the smallest spark in you that desires to live, then don't rush into things. Ctb should be the very last resort.

Reactions: RichardFirst
Upvote 0
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
It's hard to say if life is truly worth it or not. To feel like it is, you need to find some purpose or meaning to why you're here. A job you're really passionate about, hobbies you enjoy, goals and future aspirations. I wish I could tell you what those things are, but I've had trouble finding those out myself.

Like others said, I hope that this is just a dark part of your life that you'll soon get out of. Suicide should only be considered after years of suffering and all possible care options are tried.

I'm someone who believes there is a big difference between living and surviving, they are not synonymous with each other. Doing things you don't enjoy just to eat and get a roof over your head, making it to another meaningless day, is not a life worth living.

Reactions: blanket99
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you can decide what option you should choose, but it's true that existing really can be torture. It's certainly such a cruel world that we exist in where so much suffering is experienced and it's certainly awful when existence just continues to get worse but anyway I wish you the best.

Upvote 0
crypt

crypt

Life is only relative to your perspective
Feb 9, 2023
I can't really tell you that life is worth living or that life is not worth living as I do not live your life. I can however give you advice on a way to try to rediscover life and see if there is still a glimmer of hope. Take a day truly to yourself. Not your phone, your computer, your social media or anything. If needed, advise anyone that may try to contact you that you will not be available for the day. Once that is done, preferably go outside and start walking in any direction. You can go to the park or somewhere peaceful or your can get lost and maybe discover something interesting. The destination does not really matter as the point of this is just to think. This allows you to feel at least somewhat free as you are walking outside rather than being trapped within a house.

I would like for you to think about every little detail about your situation and the possible future. At first it may seem like the future is a linear path into darkness and there's nothing that can be done about it. However, I would like for you to at least try to think of possible ways you could make your situation better such as removing yourself from relationships that may hurt you, start a new habit, or find a new career path such as welding as one user suggested. Although this may seem like some stereotypical "self-help" type advice, there is no hurting in at least trying. At the end of the day, you will at least gain a better perspective of your situation and gain knowledge on if there's anything you could do.

Suicide should be your absolute final option and through your thread here, I believe that there might be a tiny glimmer of hope still. I hope the absolute best for you and your future.

Reactions: despair88
Upvote 0
ShoresideThoughts

ShoresideThoughts

Thoughts beside the sea
Feb 15, 2023
Whichever route you wish to follow, I am sure there will be peace for you waiting at the end. Remember to never make impulsive decisions in these situations, only you can truly know what's best for you. Stay safe, friend.

Upvote 0
stromflez

stromflez

meow
Feb 15, 2023
We're given what we're given when we are born into this world, and whether or not its possible for us to take what we're given and turn it into something we can be happy with is all dependant on how privileged we really are, and if we even want to take advantage of said privilege.

Being born in into a poor family in the US, for the longest time I took a lot of what I do have for granted. Its easy to see what we dont have rather than what we do. some people in this world can only dream of having the opportunities that exist in a first world country.

now everyones situation is different, and its really up to ourselves to determine if we want to put the effort in and take our opportunities to make something good out of it. some people start with absolutely nothing. some people end up getting themselves where they can at least survive at all. some people give up and resort to drugs until their life is irredeemable. I dont know, is your life worth living? it might be, the hardest part about making it worth it is getting through the torture. but a lot of people do go through this and make it out happy. a lot of others dont. be honest with yourself, you might find a few things that might be enough to just get you going.

Upvote 0
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
There is no easy answer. There are days I'm happy to still be here. There area days I'd wish I'd succeeded. There are even days I consider attempting again because the alternative is just too much to bear. I think that life is, like many things, difficult. It is messy, it is dirty, it is complex, and it is hard. I myself would probably say that it doesn't sound like you necessarily want to die, rather you don't seem to see any other possibilities. If that's really accurate, I would say then that you should hold on to every single shred of everything you have left. All the good and the bad. If you don't want to die, then don't die. Do anything and everything but.

Upvote 0
H

HayBunny23

GuiltyLittleBunny
Feb 15, 2023
Idk if its worth it or not but it seems like you're having a rut in life right now. Something like this feels like it can bring you back to happier days, imo. Suicide might be a little fast on the draw, but it's your body and your life so I cant tell you what is worth it to you.
I think the best advice I can give you: "re evaluate" how you feel in 2 and 6 months. Write down in detail how you feel now, how you feel then, and how you feel then. You can make a literal pro and con chart. If it's the same or worse, come back to the topic, but if it's gotten better then do another re evaluation in another 6 months.

Upvote 0