R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Things we do. Things we say. How others see us. How we see ourselves.

How important it is really?

Reactions: Twntysix, social_anxiety, sserafim and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Everything is transient and ultimately pointless and meaningless.
I don't see life as important and non - suicidal folks take life far too seriously.
They spend most of their lives worrying about things that don't really matter and then die at the end of it all.
Kinda ridiculous really.

Reactions: Twntysix, sserafim, tiger b and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
You're the judge.

I think it's passing time essentially.

Reactions: movinout17, Twntysix, just_a_guy and 3 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Sometimes I feel like time doesn't exist. I have a need to be remembered, but in all reality, I'm really forgettable

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix, tiger b, R_N and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I know the feeling. I've an amazing thread which has a need to be remembered, but SOME PEOPLE consider it forgettable. šŸ˜­

At least it's easier deleting a thread than deleting oneself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Twntysix, Seered Doom and R_N
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Honestly, I think in the greater scheme of things, our lives are so insignificant. We're just specks of dust in this vast universe, yet we act as if we're the center of the universe. Everything is ephemeral, nothing lasts forever. Life is inherently meaningless. There's no reason for our existence. I think that normies take life way too seriously. They're all hamsters on wheels/worker bees in the capitalist rat race, and for what? Nothing matters in the end.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Twntysix, social_anxiety and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I know the feeling. I've an amazing thread which has a need to be remembered, but SOME PEOPLE consider it forgettable. šŸ˜­

At least it's easier deleting a thread than deleting oneself.
I meant all threads are forgettable like everything in life.

Sorry if I appeared rude, I think it is the language barrier. My english is trash.

Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I know. I'm just being a nob.
I meant all threads are forgettable like everything in life.

Sorry if I appeared rude, I think it is the language barrier. My english is trash.
Not at all! I appreciated your humour.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's only serious to many people as this existence is all they know and unless they manage to find a way to cease existing which isn't straightforward they basically have no choice but to deal with it. But of course existing is very meaningless overall and is just a process of waiting around to die, we are all just destined to be forgotten about.

Reactions: sserafim, Seered Doom and R_N
social_anxiety

social_anxiety

May 13, 2023
There is no inherent meaning to life.

What was the meaning of life when humans didn't even exist? Or even when life on Earth didn't exist...

We as humans try to find meaning to our lifes so we don't get crazy about questions we will never have the answers.

How important it is really?

So it's not that important

Reactions: movinout17, Twntysix, sserafim and 2 others
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
life is definitely not as serious as we all take it. we should not be here to be worrying about things like money and social status and all that bullshit. but then again not really caring about life also makes life kinda pointless. if you go about ur days not caring ofc ur gonna feel like there's nothing here for you.

you decide how you view life. in the end it's up to you to make it what you want it to be. unfortunately not everyone has that type of will power and drive. some rather just not try. and some havent been given the resources to do it affectly.

life can be as serious or unserious as you want. it's hard to find balence but it's possible.

but that's my opinion (:

Reactions: Twntysix, R_N and sserafim