• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
I can't find food grade sources, but since I work in a academic institution, so I successfully obtain 3 bottles SN from different suppliers. But they each contained different small part of other chemical compound, were they the same as food grade?
I am new here and not fully understand the regulation on products' picture, maybe I will post some pictures when I understand the rule better.
Thanks.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I can't find food grade sources, but since I work in a academic institution, so I successfully obtain 3 bottles SN from different suppliers. But they each contained different small part of other chemical compound, were they the same as food grade?
I am new here and not fully understand the regulation on products' picture, maybe I will post some pictures when I understand the rule better.
Thanks.
yes it should work

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
yes it should work
The price is extremely low, I acquired these tree bottles for 5-7 us dollars each. they all contained 500 gram of SN, that is not the price I read on Most SS posts, So I feel kind of fuzzy in this meaning.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
The price is extremely low, I acquired these tree bottles for 5-7 us dollars each. they all contained 500 gram of SN, that is not the price I read on Most SS posts, So I feel kind of fuzzy in this meaning.
Depending on the country it can be very cheap, if it has all the technical information etc from a good supplier it should be good.

You can always do a blood test or aquarium test to see if it works.

Reactions: ghqkiiia2