• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I guess I am just sensitive.
People I know indirectly or directly show off how well they are doing.
It makes me feel envious of them and because of it ,I hate myself so much because I can't even do simple things well.
It is painful to know how well others are doing but I can't completely shut myself off from people(for example: my relatives)
My parents will make me feel guilty if I refuse to visit my relatives because it hurts me so much to know how well others are doing.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Red star, therhydler and 6 others
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
I feel the same way. I know it's not a good feeling to have but I do envy people who seem happier than me. (Which is a lot of people, lol) I don't show it though since I don't like coming off as negative.

Reactions: Red star, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I feel the same way. I know it's not a good feeling to have but I do envy people who seem happier than me. (Which is a lot of people, lol) I don't show it though since I don't like coming off as negative.
I am trying my best not to show it but sometimes I just want to cut them off so I don't have to feel that way. Then again they have nothing wrong to deserve this treatment

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and divinized
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
I am trying my best not to show it but sometimes I just want to cut them off so I don't have to feel that way. Then again they have nothing wrong to deserve this treatment
Yep. I've cut off a few of my friends because of how much I envy them. It kind of just sucks to be around them after a while. They're good people but I felt left out.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
No. It's a human emotion.

The best thing you can do is take the negative feelings you are having and turn them into something productive. Don't let your envious feelings dominate and control your life. I'm jealous of a lot of people, but those same people haven't suffered like I have. They have it easy. I know if they walked a mile in my shoes, they'd need a life alert.

Because they're going to fall, and not be able to get up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam, Made4TV and 2 others
To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
in as world that was actually fair, it would be wrong to feel that but we dont live in such world so its completely normal to do so so dont beat yourself about it.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam and 3 others
C

concededarc

Nov 14, 2018
Who dafuq cares what's right and wrong. You're gonna die anyway lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Comparison is the thief of joy

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Being envious is apart of being human. I'm envious of the people who hurt me and got away with it - having fulfilling lives as I continue to live as an emotional burn victim. I'm often envious of people who are so good looking / charming that they can get away with doing half the work for twice the praise. It's unavoidable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Made4TV and 2 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
spend soooooo much time/energy being jealous. or, enviious. not sure of the difference. one therapist told me, "To compare is to despair." But, I have a hard time not doing it.

Reactions: Red star, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I guess I am just sensitive.
People I know indirectly or directly show off how well they are doing.
It makes me feel envious of them and because of it ,I hate myself so much because I can't even do simple things well.
It is painful to know how well others are doing but I can't completely shut myself off from people(for example: my relatives)
My parents will make me feel guilty if I refuse to visit my relatives because it hurts me so much to know how well others are doing.
I don't think its bad to envy other people, its just a good idea to check ourselves when possible so that envy doesn't become unnecessary hatred. Its only when you let it get really out of hand it can become an issue, but just being envious in itself isn't deplorable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Misanthrope and 2 others
Y

Yuffe

Nov 1, 2018
I don't think its bad to envy other people, its just a good idea to check ourselves when possible so that envy doesn't become unnecessary hatred. Its only when you let it get really out of hand it can become an issue, but just being envious in itself isn't deplorable.
Exactly, envy is a good thing if it motivates people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, weedoge and StillWaiting
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
It's not. It isn't the emotion that's the problem. It's what you do with it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Misanthrope
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
It is not wrong to be envious, it is only really wrong when that envy manifests in some direct hostile way towards those you are envious of. A sort of mentality of, if I can't be happy no one can! Don't feel guilty you are envious of others who are not in pain, as it is an entirely understandable response to the unfairness of life. Guilt can bring its own pain if you are not careful. Despite the success of others can you still enjoy their company as people?

Take care, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, cupio dissolvi, StillWaiting and 1 other person
Meeseeks

Meeseeks

Student
Nov 15, 2018
It's not wrong but it sure as shit isn't helpful to your mental health.

Makes me hop into all the "woulda, coulda, shouldas" in my life. No bueno.

Reactions: Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StillWaiting and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Right now I am envious of every single person I see because they don't feel like they have to ctb. (of course I can't be sure but I'm still envious)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StillWaiting
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StillWaiting
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I feel envy when I see happy families and couples. I don't feel guilty about it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StillWaiting and therhydler