• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathwithdignity98

Jan 30, 2024
I'm in the UK so I know it's pretty much impossible to get things past customs unless the seller mislabels it. I've never used the darknet before though so I'm kinda nervous

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I'm in the UK so I know it's pretty much impossible to get things past customs unless the seller mislabels it. I've never used the darknet before though so I'm kinda nervous

Not necessarily. There is MG in the UK, so no customs. It does seem some foreign sources are getting past customs too. There's been a couple of successful purchases from MDS in Ukraine but it seems to be a crapshoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: finchinwildmint, noname478 and deathwithdignity98
D

deathwithdignity98

Jan 30, 2024
Not necessarily. There is MG in the UK, so no customs. It does seem some foreign sources are getting past customs too. There's been a couple of successes purchases from MDS in Ukraine but it seems to be a crapshoot.
I didn't know there were sources within the UK! I'm trying to avoid a welfare check so this sounds ideal.

Can you point me in the right direction for the MG source? I know I'm a newer account so I understand if you don't want to pm me the exact source. But even just a hint will help!

Reactions: UnwaveringFire
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
No probs. I'll DM you.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwaveringFire and deathwithdignity98
N

noname478

Jan 18, 2024
Not necessarily. There is MG in the UK, so no customs. It does seem some foreign sources are getting past customs too. There's been a couple of successes purchases from MDS in Ukraine but it seems to be a crapshoot.
Craphshoot with the customs or just in general?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Craphshoot with the customs or just in general?

The customs. People were getting busted right, left & centre before Christmas. They were getting welfare visits instead of their SN which was confiscated. I was convinced the source had been compromised but there have been recent successes.

I'm now of the opinion that it's not the source but either the name or address of the buyer which must be on some sort of list.

If you're known to mental health services, especially if they or the police have been round to your house before, I'd be wary of trying to import anything compromising.

Reactions: deathwithdignity98 and noname478
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I really don't get why people think there is some big conspiracy about SN.

Customs can't even stop the billions in drugs, people smuggling and fake goods. No one is hunting for your bottle of SN.

Don't pay these DM sellers their ridiculous prices. Ask on here for EU sources and pay the £10 retail if you need SN.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and deathwithdignity98
D

deathwithdignity98

Jan 30, 2024
I really don't get why people think there is some big conspiracy about SN.

Customs can't even stop the billions in drugs, people smuggling and fake goods. No one is hunting for your bottle of SN.

Don't pay these DM sellers their ridiculous prices. Ask on here for EU sources and pay the £10 retail if you need SN.
I'm glad to hear some optimism about the SN situation in the UK. It just seems like every thread I saw was people talking about how hard it is to get SN past customs and the inevitability of getting a welfare check. Made it seem impossible lol

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
No one is hunting for your bottle of SN.

Yet people have been busted, more often than not in recent times.

I'm assuming they don't need to hunt for your bottle of SN. If you're on a list of some kind, all they possibly need to do is punch in your details and you'll pop up as "vulnerable" or something like that. Then they go have a look at what it is and voila, it's SN.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I'm glad to hear some optimism about the SN situation in the UK. It just seems like every thread I saw was people talking about how hard it is to get SN past customs and the inevitability of getting a welfare check. Made it seem impossible lol
I imported without any problems. That was back in August though, and I think customs have got tighter since due to the Kenneth Law story.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
It's been a lot more hit & miss since October.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
I got mine. £20 delivered to the UK from a European country. Found by a simple Google search, so it is very possible.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd