watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi fwens.
So I'm a super shy wizziegurl but recently I've been feeling very lonely. So I decided that maybe I could try out Taimi. I'm not really looking for long term as I will ctb in a few months. Is it worth trying or will it cause me further problems?
You're welcome to share your experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, blue_muse and WornOutLife
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
What is a wizzie girl? I think if you enjoy such things why not.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I couldn't get a fucking body pillow to sleep with me tbh.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Jumper Geo, lex and 5 others
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
If you're hard set that you're going to CTB, then I think you consciously have the choice to 1. Date someone in the meantime and risk hurting them mentally and emotionally due to your suicide, or 2. Don't date and you spare someone from the pain and burden of losing someone to suicide.

If you're unsure on your certainty of suicide then perhaps meeting someone could change your life and make you feel better.

Reactions: darkwater, noname223, eclipse and 1 other person
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I don't do dating. I think I'd either have to lie and cause unnecessary pain, or be honest and end up destroying my image even further (small town, word would get out in a heartbeat). Neither appeal to me.

@WornOutLife, thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Awww... I'm sorry you're lonely...

Tbh, this is up to you but I would be careful with strangers on the internet (and just strangers in general). I hope you eventually find what you're looking for.

Stay safe.

*whispers* I posted a guide to safety/protecting yourself, recently. Here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-protecting-yourself-on-ss-the-internet-life.65066/

Actually, if you don't want to deal with a hassle and risks, I suggest you check out Girlfriend or Boyfriend Roleplay videos/audios on youtube or soundcloud. They exist probably in any language and all you need is a good pair of headphones, a device and an internet connection. No hassle and it's safe and you can pull it out anytime you want lol. I hope this helps.

Take care!

anime-comfort-hug-gif-11.gif
tumblr_onjo4cGrZE1vhnny1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't do dating. I think I'd either have to lie and cause unnecessary pain, or be honest and end up destroying my image even further (small town, word would get out in a heartbeat). Neither appeal to me.

@WornOutLife, thoughts?

Well, I can only say that I was mentally prepared to date girls again about 1 month ago but I made the mistake of telling them I was depressed and suicidal too fast so, obviously, they blocked me lol.

I guess it's okay to date some people before ctb as long as it doesn't turn into a serious relationship. If it does, well, you should be honest about your feelings as regards suicide so that this person knows you might be gone soon.
However, if you're honest and already are his/her bf/gf, they might tell your family you want to ctb and things could get worse.

Here's what I'd do:

I would date somebody but if things are getting too formal and serious, I'd just break up with them even though it'll hurt.

Reactions: MYStERY_Man
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I told one girl that I was deeply depressed and about my thoughts about the bus because of a broken heart and the best and purest love in this life for my ex-girlfriend. :heart:

We met with her 1 time and drank coffee. And we embraced, glad to meet at the end of the meeting. And that's all.

I thought she would disappear. But she constantly writing to me. She expects me to get better. She does not press and does not take abrupt steps. She's probably very wise and just waiting for me to feel better.

But I'm still not ready.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant
2CTBorNOCTB

2CTBorNOCTB

Apr 2, 2021
So I have a gf-ish. I broke up with her late last night year because I thought I needed it to fix things with me, but shite went south, and now here I am. In these past months we've always hung out, and we made out once. It's very selfish of me to want her around, especially because I'm planning on CTB in the next month max, but I honestly love her. She's been the best thing to happen to me all my life. Damn me if I'd like to stay in it during these last moments of my life, but I'll try to brace her for it as best as I can.

Reactions: orlandom
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It depends so long as you keep things light and superficial and don't form any long-lasting ties, then you're good to go with the flow.

Reactions: Voy, hfdepression30 and orlandom
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
That's part of the reason why I never got around to dating or being a physical relationship but I always imagined that I would be dead. Obliviously I am alive and still a virgin

eclipse

eclipse

Apr 14, 2021
I decided to not attempt dating or making friends at all anymore because the fewer people I'll make suffer with my death, the better

Reactions: All-Dead-Y and blue_muse
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Last year I started dating even though I had my ctb date set. It honestly was one of the things that pushed me to live another year (although we broke up a few months later).

So I say, if you're feeling lonely, go for it! Who knows what might come of it.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
No dating as such. Well wouldn't mind a bit of fun but I'm too fussy for it

C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
This is a little dark, but I secretly wished I can find a SO whom is equally depressed and wants to ctb as much as I do. I'm not determined enough to ctb, but together with someone like-minded that I love, I feel like I can do it.

Reactions: All-Dead-Y and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
TV
This is a little dark, but I secretly wished I can find a SO whom is equally depressed and wants to ctb as much as I do. I'm not determined enough to ctb, but together with someone like-minded that I love, I feel like I can do it.
partner thread may help you.

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
sure, you may find a reason to live.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Well I'm kinda seeing someone. But they're still like "I'm not ready for a relationship". I think they're not attracted to me but just want someone to hang out with.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMO dating is only worth it if you think that doing so can turn you around and make you not want to CTB anymore because otherwise if they get attached they might fight to keep you alive. On the other hand if it's a bad experience it could also make you want to CTB more so who knows.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Didn't sound to me like he's looking for a relationship so not sure what you problem is!
First of all, sorry if it sounded like I was mocking you. Not my intention at all.

Secondly, he said he wants a like-minded SO, someone who he loves. Granted, I'm not an expert at relationships, but...

If I'm wrong, that's great! It means the partners' thread could be a good fit. Else, technically, no. So I thought it'd be nice to leave the warning.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
First of all, sorry if it sounded like I was mocking you. Not my intention at all.

Secondly, he said he wants a like-minded SO, someone who he loves. Granted, I'm not an expert at relationships, but...

If I'm wrong, that's great! It means the partners' thread could be a good fit. Else, technically, no. So I thought it'd be nice to leave the warning.
What's ' SO' mean ?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If it's just casual sex and you ghost them soon after, I don't see why not.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Hi fwens.
So I'm a super shy wizziegurl but recently I've been feeling very lonely. So I decided that maybe I could try out Taimi. I'm not really looking for long term as I will ctb in a few months. Is it worth trying or will it cause me further problems?
You're welcome to share your experiences.
Personally, I've refrained from getting into anything serious with anybody in the event that I do end up ctbing. However, I get very lonely and so I'm not opposed to a one night stand and/or a fling.

On a side note, my name is also Lizzi. Hello, fellow Lizzie :)

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
If you are convinced with the idea that you will ctb it is not worth it bc you will hurt yourself more and you will hurt your s/o in the process
if you are in the path of rehabilitation however it's very helpful but you have to play your part. You need to be emotionally available and bearable to your s/o and you need to strive out of your suicidal ideation ig if that makes sense. Fear of disappointment usually does the job pretty well.

Reactions: Lmd and Ame
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Personally, I've refrained from getting into anything serious with anybody in the event that I do end up ctbing. However, I get very lonely and so I'm not opposed to a one night stand and/or a fling.

On a side note, my name is also Lizzi. Hello, fellow Lizzie :)
wizzie gurl!!!!!