• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
@The Lonely This is fucking absurd. It cooks your inside...you "think." Holy shit. If you have nothing constructive to add, why post?

people try to scare others when they have no knowledge all, and there attempts are pathetic IMO.

Reactions: archipelago and peacefulhorizons
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
@The Lonely This is fucking absurd. It cooks your inside...you "think." Holy shit. If you have nothing constructive to add, why post?

See: I am not the only one who linked this method to sausages
And…it's my Plan B Method.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
A complete lack of knowledge or attempting to convince themselves SN is as ideal as N due to being unable to acquire it

I would say SN is alot harder to obtain than N nowadays and anyone who followed this site would know that aswell. I see people saying they cant acquire stuff and its as if there county is the whole world. ok so it might not be available in there small insignificant country, but its available to the rest of the world. its like they are trying to make out its not available to everyone when its just them.

soon they'll be trying to say N isn't available at all in any country. who cares if someone can't buy something, i'm sure people are old enough and big enough to find that out for themselves. unlucky for them, choose another method then no point going on about siomething you can't get but 1000's of others can and have done and will continue to do so.

I

I_just_cba

Mar 27, 2021
Thanks for the advice everyone! It does sound like N is worth it - will look through the PPH and start from there to order it.

Cheers

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@The Lonely - it is absurd and the same as linking nuclear power and Dr Pepper because water is used in both. Examine why SN is used for meat curing and what causes it to be lethal, and you will see how absurd your statements are. FWIW salt is used in much, much greater concentration than SN for meat curing. Does table salt cook your insides when ingested?

Reactions: archipelago and checkouttime
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I think SN is much more preferable as you know exactly what you are getting.
With N you are open to being scammed outright and you have no idea what it is you are drinking. SN over N is a no-brainer unless you are close with a vet who can get you a legit bottle from controlled source.
Posting illegal drugs half way around the planet just sounds beyond sketchy to me.
Sounds like another N fear mongering post. It's way overblown. N from D is legit as can be, and his service is exceptional. Millions of people order stuff all the time off the DNMs from half way around the planet

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
Z

Zaz

Oct 12, 2021
People
Sounds like another N fear mongering post. It's way overblown. N from D is legit as can be, and his service is exceptional. Millions of people order stuff all the time off the DNMs from half way around the planet
I will order from D probably, but don't you sound shilling in excess ? Actually, DNMs are structured to permit users to filter for trades based on their geographical area, precisely to minimize or avoid troubles. In fact, I have seen a few DNM vendors publish stats about chances of delivery between a nearby location or far international deliveries at different places and the estimation of success clearly dropped between the cases. Without nuances, disinformation takes place

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
People

I will order from D probably, but don't you sound shilling in excess ? Actually, DNMs are structured to permit users to filter for trades based on their geographical area, precisely to minimize or avoid troubles. In fact, I have seen a few DNM vendors publish stats about chances of delivery between a nearby location or far international deliveries at different places and the estimation of success clearly dropped between the cases. Without nuances, disinformation takes place
No I don't believe I'm shilling in excess, I believe everyone should have the correct access to this information. I'm tired of seeing all the fear mongering posts related to N. And I'm tired of seeing people getting scammed by source A.

D charges based on location due to higher risk/possibly change of stealth. For example, it'll cost way more to get it shipped to Asia, as opposed to North America

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
Z

Zaz

Oct 12, 2021
Ok but then, what makes up for your "exceptional service" comment, as in nothing short but perfect ? If I could be guaranteed to receive it, I might commit to order soon, as others would be encouraged to do

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Ok but then, what makes up for your "exceptional service" comment, as in nothing short but perfect ? If I could be guaranteed to receive it, I might commit to order soon, as others would be encouraged to do
Exceptional service meaning he's very quick to responding to emails. And that he delivers the correct product in a short period of time. There are no guarantees in his line of work, you always assume some sort of risk. "Exceptional service" doesn't equate to being perfect. No one is perfect. There are always many variables that come into play, like customs, courier logistics, etc.

Last edited:
Z

Zaz

Oct 12, 2021
Exceptional service meaning he's very quick to responding to emails. And that he delivers the correct product in a short period of time. There are no guarantees in his line of work, you always assume some sort of risk. "Exceptional service" doesn't equate to being perfect. No one is perfect. There are always many variables that come into play, like customs, courier logistics, etc.
I guess I can take some responsibility about accepting some random fate...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d.74333/#post-1348155

However, this member also wrote in another thread that the "gift" was precisely sent has a value less item. Then it is rather a rookie's fault from D to imagine this trick works soundly with customs these days. Especially since recently, the customs in Europe are a lot after taxing all imports, though a very low value threshold. This technique of declaring as a present may become foolish and counter-productive :(

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I guess I can take some responsibility about accepting some random fate...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d.74333/#post-1348155

However, this member also wrote in another thread that the "gift" was precisely sent has a value less item. Then it is rather a rookie's fault from D to imagine this trick works soundly with customs these days. Especially since recently, the customs in Europe are a lot after taxing all imports, though a very low value threshold. This technique of declaring as a present may become foolish and counter-productive :(
Yeah I agree, he should change the way he does his declarations in Europe.

Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
@PeacefulTonic it's the paying with crypto that's the issue. Would be for me anyway. I'd have no idea how to convert my money to that.