• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I_just_cba

Mar 27, 2021
I know there's a lot of discussion on this sort of thing already here but just looking for a quick summary on the benefits of N over SN

I bought SN a few months ago, haven't tested it but it looks reliable. I plan on CTB this year sometime but I've now started to read these stories of people here who did SN and failed (throwing up, etc) and also the fact it's not the most pleasant experience.

Is buying N worth the effort and investment for a better CTB? Money isn't an issue - I don't care about my bank balance when I'm dead. It's just whether it's worth it for how peaceful / reliable it is.

Thanks, appreciate it!

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and The Lonely
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If money isn't an issue, of course it is. This is a no-brainer.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Best way to go, i wish they took credit cards lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: 3691215, PeacefulTonic, archipelago and 1 other person
B

breaker22

Aug 7, 2021
still couldn't find it can you sent me link?

GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ The Peaceful Pill Handbook contains guidance on N.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and BeautifulMosaics
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ The Peaceful Pill Handbook contains guidance on N.
Ah you beat me to it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and GreenMile
G

gloriatrillo

Aug 7, 2021

Wasn't there a N megathread? I can't find it in the megathread listing.

GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
Wasn't there a N megathread? I can't find it in the megathread listing.
I don't think there's one, not sure why but in some ways I'm glad, just so things are kept a little on the down low.

Reactions: archipelago and Jumping_realms
G

gloriatrillo

Aug 7, 2021
I don't think there's one, not sure why but in some ways I'm glad, just so things are kept a little on the down low.

Haha, I guess too much on the down low for me. Could someone tell me on which page in the PPH (March 2021 version) I find D's contact information? I can only find A. I feel stupid.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I think N is like the holy grail of suicide methods. I wish I could afford it but I can't. I'll be going with SN and hoping for a swift au revoir.

• Hugs
Reactions: I_just_cba and Dymming Star6
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
lol, p347...B = D , just to add to the confusion ! The source they list after A.

Last edited:
G

gloriatrillo

Aug 7, 2021
lol, p347...B = D , just to add to the confusion ! The source they list after A.
Tysm!! How is anyone supposed to know that haha. I reread the page several times and was like "Where the f*ck is D" haha

• Love
Reactions: GreenMile
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
So long as you don't get scammed (and many have) then Nembutal is the gold standard. Yes.

Reactions: I_just_cba
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There is no metric by which SN is comparable to N. Except for issues of legality, N is superior in every respect.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, I_just_cba, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
There are quicker ways to go out. Jumping etc. If one can handle the waiting time probably n is better.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
There is no metric by which SN is comparable to N. Except for issues of legality, N is superior in every respect.
Indeed. I have recently even seen a few people posting they'd prefer SN over N. I wonder how they ever got to this preference.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, peacefulhorizons and GreenMile
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A complete lack of knowledge or attempting to convince themselves SN is as ideal as N due to being unable to acquire it

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, checkouttime, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think SN is much more preferable as you know exactly what you are getting.
With N you are open to being scammed outright and you have no idea what it is you are drinking. SN over N is a no-brainer unless you are close with a vet who can get you a legit bottle from controlled source.
Posting illegal drugs half way around the planet just sounds beyond sketchy to me.

Reactions: rkvgriffus, pthnrdnojvsc and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
See: This is a Salt … I think this will cook one's inside out…
(what also explains the color which the bodies are found)…

I imagine SN this like being burned inside out…
well it got a 7 out of 10 peaceful rating on the PPH. It reduces your oxygen levels which lead to hypoxia and death. Sure it burns the throat a little but as for burning your insides out? There is no mention of that in the scientific literature.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, BottomlessPit, The Lonely and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
If I would write a book… well… I don't think I would mention this either (…)
Well two reliable and well respected Doctors wrote the book. I am sure I would rather listen to them than anonymous people on the internet who haven't studied the salt. Just being real here.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
well it got a 7 out of 10 peaceful rating on the PPH. It reduces your oxygen levels which lead to hypoxia and death. Sure it burns the throat a little but as for burning your insides out? There is no mention of that in the scientific literature.

I would not put any bacon or sausages pictures on it …

But: happens/happened :)

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: 3691215
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020

I would not put any bacon or sausages pictures on it …

But: happens/happened :)

View attachment 71935

View attachment 71934
Well it is supposed to be used to cure bacon but they also found out that it kills humans after it was tested on killing wild pigs. Bit ironic that a pig poison is also used to cure bacon. What version of the PPH is that btw and do you have a copy?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@The Lonely This is fucking absurd. It cooks your inside...you "think." Holy shit. If you have nothing constructive to add, why post?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, archipelago, Swampy and 1 other person
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Well it is supposed to be used to cure bacon but they also found out that it kills humans after it was tested on killing wild pigs. Bit ironic that a pig poison is also used to cure bacon. What version of the PPH is that btw and do you have a copy?

The on line updated version (…) 2021

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I think SN is much more preferable as you know exactly what you are getting.
With N you are open to being scammed outright and you have no idea what it is you are drinking. SN over N is a no-brainer unless you are close with a vet who can get you a legit bottle from controlled source.
Posting illegal drugs half way around the planet just sounds beyond sketchy to me.
N can be tested for barbiturates with by diluting a sample with water with a simple urine drug test (one that includes a test for barbiturates aka BAR). Yes it doesn't tell you exactly which barbiturate it could be but if your N bottle looks excatly as it should you can assume that it is pentobarbital lol.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic