• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is it very likely that this is the only life we will ever have?

• Yes only one lifetime

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No many lifetimes

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
And you don't get to choose a lot of things in your life. They just happen to you. And after death unconsciousness forever?

Life is pain, and then you die forever

That's why "life after death" is so popular to believe in. It's such a frightening thing to think about…just being gone after you die.

to think the only thing you will ever know is this life on this wretched planet
soon to be gone for all time

it's not just that you're being asked to leave the hellhole. You're being asked to leave, and the hellhole is going to go on without you.

On the other hand, the hellhole started a long time before you arrived

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sadly just the one. Ruined by poor genetics that caused my depression.

Reactions: Darkover
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I think the most realistic answer is just that we simply don't know. But I don't know of any convincing evidence for anything other than this one life

Reactions: Darkover
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that we get one lifetime only. I wish I never had this lifetime to begin with

Reactions: Darkover and 4am
tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
No, there's more, many more. Parallel lives (viewed from a timeless perspective) or past, present and future incarnations (viewed from a linear time perspective). Then there's the 7th and higher dimensional lives, which is spirit/nonphysical, what most call heaven.

I died in the year 2011 (NDE), and I was for the first time in my life, without any pain, heavy emotions, just peace and euphoria, but unfortunately I returned back here in my Earth body.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe death to simply be the absence of everything, once we die we finally lose consciousness and all is forgotten about, it's finally the end of the abomination that is existence. For me suicide is the way to escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, it's the way to find peace from this evil world where there is endless potential for suffering. Only the thought of ceasing to exist comforts me, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so undesirable and harmful as existence.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Please don't let there be another life unless its definitely like the happiest, most peaceful, pleasant, pain-free, lets all hold hands and sing experience ever that can never be destroyed. If my afterlife won't be that then I don't want an afterlife.

I also don't want to be reincarnated at all. God no. I've had enough of this dirt rock to last an eternity.