Ilpiccoloskywalker

Ilpiccoloskywalker

Free hugs
Jan 8, 2020
I know many of you guys have serious health problems.
I just wanna kill myself because i feel no love in this world, never had a girlfriend or friends. Never been aprecieted by another human being.
Am i superficial?

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, BitterlyAlive and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
No way! No one understands your suffering better than you do.

No pain should be devalued. :heart:

Please feel embraced :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, pthnrdnojvsc, thethatsitboy and 1 other person
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
People can have their own judgements on your situation, we'll never be able to control what other people think about us. There are some people who may think that this is a superficial reason, but then again there are also people who think that people who are terminally ill are selfish for wanting euthanasia rather than die painfully during treatment. People will always judge, but it's not up to others to decide how much or what type of pain is too much.

If you're still young and don't have any health issues, then I think you still have hope to improve and change past this problem, it may not be as permanent as you think. But I'm an optimist and I think that most people should have more hope in themselves. If you feel that this is the right choice to make, then that's your call. Ultimately you're the only one in control of your destiny.

Reactions: Despairing
ForcedLifeResistant

ForcedLifeResistant

Jul 12, 2020
I adressed something similar at greater length in another thread (here that is).

I'll only say the following here:

Death is the ultimate conclusion to all life. If one observes this fact and thinks life sufficiently and inevitably more a net negative than a net positive, they may come to the conclusion that it's better for life to end sooner than it is for it to end later. Suicide is obviously a means of ending it sooner, so suicide ideation seems consistent with such a position. I think this is a sufficient basis on which to follow through.

This is not to be taken as an endorsement from me of any particular action taken by any particular person. Suffice it to say, as a right to die proponent, I don't think anyone is in the position of having to justify exercising said right, on any grounds.

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
One mans paradise is another mans hell.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and KleinerWolf
Ilpiccoloskywalker

Ilpiccoloskywalker

Free hugs
Jan 8, 2020
Sure toxic relationships might be worse than being alone.
The worst of it is that you might wake up one day and realize that your significant other doesn't care at all about you.
But to me right now, it would be ok even a casual relationship, as in friends to talk to when you feel it.
Sure toxic relationships might be worse than being alone.
The worst of it is that you might wake up one day and realize that your significant other doesn't care at all about you.
But to me right now, it would be ok even a casual relationship, as in friends to talk to when you feel it.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Absolutely not, your reasons are valid.