• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I think I'm completely determined to end everything, I'm a little scared and I don't know what to do first.
I thought I would just disappear from everyone's lives and that they would no longer know about me, the idea of thinking that I would hurt them kills me,I feel like I'm a nuisance to them and I don't think I have any other option or solution to my problems. I think I'm just a lost cause, I can't handle my problems and it's not like I'm good at anything. I still don't even know how to kill myself but I wish it were quick, I'm already tired of everything, not even therapy was able to help me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, ConfusedClouds and disabledlife
prisonerofexistence

prisonerofexistence

Why am i here?
May 26, 2024
SI is the problem.

• Love
Reactions: disabledlife
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Physically, no. The body is way more fragile than people like to think. We can be killed by so many things.

Emotionally though, yes, almost impossible to die. Death is the opposite of what the brain wants so being ready can take years or even decades.

We make the mistake thinking the emotional and physical part of CTB are the same, they are not.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal and disabledlife
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yah, I might venture to say so.

Edit: specifically referring to self-inflicted death.

• Informative
Reactions: disabledlife