• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
What the title says. In general I feel okay about my appearance and I don't think about it that much. (I find that people who spend a lot of time obsessing about appearances are shallow) But I really dislike my SH scars. (I actively avoid looking at them, and I keep them covered most of the time. Even when I'm alone.) Am I a hypocrite for feeling that way? Is it shallow of me to care?

• Hugs
Reactions: irie and LoiteringClouds
bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
What the title says. In general I feel okay about my appearance and I don't think about it that much. (I find that people who spend a lot of time obsessing about appearances are shallow) But I really dislike my SH scars. (I actively avoid looking at them, and I keep them covered most of the time. Even when I'm alone.) Am I a hypocrite for feeling that way? Is it shallow of me to care?
not at all. theyre a reminder of our pain. i used to hate wearing shorts or skirts. people would look at them, especially kids, and i just felt embarrassed and disgusted.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
You aren't a hypocrite. you are the arbiter of what about yourself you are comfortable with in yourself and no decision you make is anyone else's business.
Personally when I see sh scars on someone I feel like they are kin. But there are also judgmental folk out there and those scars are very deep and personal. I can't pretend to know what yours mean to you and wish you the best in your own self image.

• Hugs
Reactions: irie and LoiteringClouds
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
it's not shallow at all and you're really not a hypocrite, i'm personally the same and i despise the idea of anyone seeing mine. i can't speak for everyone but it seems to be a relatively common thing to want to hide them like that

F

fearandloathing183

Aug 4, 2023
Not at all. I'm terrified of people noticing mine and judging me.