R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
I'm not sure if this makes sense but would I be able to use a VPN to appear in say, America, so I can use certain websites (maybe big ones beginning with A?) to buy sodium nitrite from and ship it here to the UK?

(Please let me know if I should get rid of the content in the brackets after 'certain websites' - I don't want to cause any trouble)

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Won't work because you still would have to give them a UK address, and if the other posts on here state that the UK will check the package for contraband, getting it to you will be difficult.

Reactions: roscoecity, WornOutLife, sadworld and 1 other person
R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
Won't work because you still would have to give them a UK address, and if the other posts on here state that the UK will check the package for contraband, getting it to you will be difficult.
Damn that's so disappointing. Would there be a slight chance it could sneak through customs? I would hope it would be shipped in a discrete container. Thank you though!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn that's so disappointing. Would there be a slight chance it could sneak through customs? I would hope it would be shipped in a discrete container. Thank you though!

I wouldn't take the risk. Customs sucks!

Reactions: roscoecity
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I wouldn't take the risk. Customs sucks!
Does anything even happen in the UK? Never heard anything other than just confiscated by customs or police visits without further investigation.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
No, but you could use a reshipping service. But there's enough sources in EE so why even bother.

Does anything even happen in the UK? Never heard anything other than just confiscated by customs or police visits without further investigation.

I'm not sure but I'm really scared of customs because here in Argentina they suck and they try to bribe you for some cash or threaten you with sending you to prison no matter what lol

• Wow
Reactions: roscoecity
R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
I'm not sure but I'm really scared of customs because here in Argentina they suck and they try to bribe you for some cash or threaten you with sending you to prison no matter what lol
Jesus christ that sounds terrifying. Yeah I think UK is much more lax about that sort of thing (I hope!)

Reactions: WornOutLife
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
hm okay yeah I don't know about Argentina.
But if you pay a bribe don't you then get the product? :))

R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
No, but you could use a reshipping service. But there's enough sources in EE so why even bother.

I might try the reshipping service then, I'll have a look at how that works! And if by other sources you mean other methods listen on here then none of the others are really feasible other than partial suspension (which I've tried before - wasn't a fan D: )
lol I guess you do! I might do it if hanging doesn't work (again)
ah damn we're in the same boat! I tried hanging before and clearly that did not work :')

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife