Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I've had insomnia for a long time and I can't take it anymore. All I want is to turn off my brain for a few hours

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Some people are able to keep the prescription for years. I ended up abusing it when I took it though. It works too well. Ambien offered an easy solution to the tiny little problem of being awake in a life I didn't want to experience. I ultimately became dependent on it for sleep.

Reactions: Life interrupted
Upvote 0
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I've become dependent on it too. How long have you been taking it? And do you take it regularly?

Upvote 0
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
idk how to get off of it but optimize your circadian health and blue light exposure at night. Your body has no idea what time it is because of artificial light, high cortisol etc.

Research flush niacin for sleep, take it an hr or two before bed. Pgd2 and sleep.

Reactions: Celerity and Life interrupted
Upvote 0
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I've become dependent on it too. How long have you been taking it? And do you take it regularly?
I stopped taking it about 6 years ago. I don't remember my dosage, but I used it daily for about a year until it stopped working, and my doctor became aware that I was dependent upon it. I had a huge depression spiral during that time as well. The Ambien usage was definitely a symptom, but I also wonder how much it may have contributed as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life interrupted
Upvote 0