• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
It seems like it might be useful in a role of a backup method. Hitler was reported to have swallowed a cyanide pill just before shooting himself. Seems like it could provide extra insurance with other quick and reliable methods, such as jumping, gas, gun, etc.

Info would be appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, pthnrdnojvsc, courtingthereaper and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes, I don't think it would be even very hard.

You can buy empty pills from ebay or amazon, or just buy some from the shop and empty the contents.

Potassium cyanide is also not too hard to find from chemical suppliers but need a few steps to get a licence and fake company etc.

However, its not like the movies where you die in 20 seconds. Apparently it can take upwards of 5 minutes to knock you out, and the dose from a 2 gram pill is low.

Reactions: returntothevoid, sserafim and Homo erectus
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Rather easy method actually.

Reactions: Homo erectus
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Isn't cyanide really painful?

Reactions: nemehawk and Homo erectus
U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Isn't cyanide really painful?
It's said to be very unpleasant, so probably should only be considered in a possible role of backup method, to a quick and reliable primary method.
Yes, I don't think it would be even very hard.

You can buy empty pills from ebay or amazon, or just buy some from the shop and empty the contents.

Potassium cyanide is also not too hard to find from chemical suppliers but need a few steps to get a licence and fake company etc.

However, its not like the movies where you die in 20 seconds. Apparently it can take upwards of 5 minutes to knock you out, and the dose from a 2 gram pill is low.
Thank you for the input and info.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
There was a case in India using cyanide causing 6 deaths over a span of 14 years. The cyanide was obtained from a goldsmith through a friend working in a jewellery shop. It seems to take a while to die.

Reactions: nemehawk and sserafim
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Peach pits contain cyanide, I'm told. And I believe if you were to eat between fifteen and twenty peach pits (depending on your weight, of course) that might do it.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus