A

AboutToDrown

Sep 9, 2023
I know how to swim, and I know that the lack of oxygen will trigger my survival instinct, make me panic, and make me want to back out and swim up -- but is it possible to still succeed? What if I go in fully determined, can I just force it and ignore my survival instinct?

Side-notes:
1. I'm also going to tie an 18-pound satchel around my neck to stop my body from floating up. (Which is more than 10% of my body weight, so it's enough.)
2. I might use Adderall to help me. Or Adderall + Kratom.

Last edited:
Reactions: ae300
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
That's a painful way to die. Wouldn't you want to pass in the most peaceful, quick way possible?

A

AboutToDrown

Sep 9, 2023
That's a painful way to die. Wouldn't you want to pass in the most peaceful, quick way possible?
Yeah, but it's the only method I have access to. The pain will only last for about less than a minute.

Last edited:
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Yeah, but it's the only method I have access to. The pain will only last for about less than a minute.
2 minutes I think. And I think 18 pounds on your neck could break it. So while you're conscious, your neck is gonna hurt a lot

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I know how to swim, and I know that the lack of oxygen will trigger my survival instinct, make me panic, and make me want to back out and swim up -- but is it possible to still succeed? What if I go in fully determined, can I just force it and ignore my survival instinct?

Side-notes:
1. I'm also going to tie an 18-pound satchel around my neck to stop my body from floating up. (Which is more than 10% of my body weight, so it's enough.)
Kratom? I would get some fucking diesel, Kratom is like childs play in comparison. If I'm going to ctb I'm not using Kratom in my end game. Wouldn't be nearly enough to dull my SI, idc how many gel caps/teas I drink.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ducksauce6 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Side-notes:
Why would you want to use adderall in this case? Wouldn't you want to use a depressant instead and try to relax? Adderall speeds up the CNS (stimulates you assuming you don't have adhd)…not what you're looking for if you're wanting to drown. It would probably just kick in your fight or flight response

A

AboutToDrown

Sep 9, 2023
Why would you want to use adderall in this case? Wouldn't you want to use a depressant instead and try to relax? Adderall speeds up the CNS (stimulates you assuming you don't have adhd)…not what you're looking for if you're wanting to drown. It would probably just kick in your fight or flight response
Kratom? I would get some fucking diesel, Kratom is like childs play in comparison. If I'm going to ctb I'm not using Kratom in my end game. Wouldn't be nearly enough to dull my SI, idc how many gel caps/teas I drink.
These drugs are just to pump me up and help me focus on the task, like to help energize me and increase my willpower.

Once I tried to drown with lots of Ketamine, since it makes us numb, but I ended up taking so much that I couldn't even walk, plus the hallucinations would have been even worse while drowning, making the experience much scarier. I could try using Xannax, but I don't want to make this more unpredictable: last time I overdosed on Xannax I did some crazy shit that I don't even remember. The only drugs I have are the ones available from my local drug dealer, and he doesn't carry fentanyl.

BTW, my reasons for suicide are mainly:
1. Severe motor tics. (I'm always really twitchy... Sometimes it's even as if my thoughts are "twitching" or acting on their own.)
2. Neuropathic pain. (It's like hypersensitivity/discomfort that makes it hard to sit or sleep.)
3. Low energy. (Easily physically exhausted; I've quit many jobs.)
4. It's hard for me to hold jobs or live life/relax with these disorders.

So yeah, I have some pretty good reasons for drowning, as these are serious permanent problems that aren't going away.

My main reason for living is just drugs, I like drugs and testing nootropics; drugs help me cope with my disorders. (But to get drugs, I need money from a job.) I don't really care about anything else. I don't do anything; I'm always bored, so much BOREDOM. I wish I could at least relax and meditate or something, but I can't with these disorders.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
These drugs are just to pump me up and help me focus on the task, like to help energize me and increase my willpower.

Once I tried to drown with lots of ketamine, since it makes us numb, but I ended up taking so much that I couldn't even walk, plus the hallucinations would have been even worse while drowning, making the experience much scarier. I could try using Xannax, but I don't want to make this more unpredictable: last time I overdosed on Xannax I did some crazy shit that I don't even remember. The only drugs I have are the ones available from my local drug dealer, and he doesn't carry fentanyl.
BTW, my reasons for suicide are mainly:
1. Severe motor tics. (I'm always really twitchy... Sometimes it's even as if my thoughts are "twitching" or acting on their own.)
2. Neuropathic pain. (It's like hypersensitivity/discomfort that makes it hard to sit or sleep.)
3. Low energy. (Easily physically exhausted; I've quit many jobs.)
4. It's hard for me to hold jobs or live life/relax with these disorders.

My main reason for living is just drugs, I like drugs and testing nootropics; drugs help me cope with my disorders (but for that, I need money from a job). I don't really care about anything else. I don't do anything; I'm always bored. I wish I could at least relax and meditate or something, but I can't with these disorders.
He knows someone or someplace that does.

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Nah, I don't have access to shipping rn since I live with my parents, and I have almost no money.
Kratom isn't cheap. Dope is cheap. And I meant he probably knows locally. Also, Miami is full of shit way worse than Kratom.

Last edited:
A

AboutToDrown

Sep 9, 2023
Luckily, a member of this forum told me that some gun ranges nearby allow me to go in alone, so I'm going to do that instead of drowning. I've also been using this mega-thread to find partners with a gun.

Last edited:
A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
I know how to swim, -- but is it possible to still succeed?
At water temperatures under 5C, without any protection(suit) and jumping from a boat dock which leads at least 150ft/50m out to sea, and doing it by night. Good chance of a fatal outcome.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
It's much easier to drown when already in a state of exhaustion. If I was going to use this method, I would first ensure that I am physically drained of energy and in a significantly weakened state beforehand.

This way your body will give up fighting much faster. Tying your feet and hands would of course help too.

You could check out videos of navy seals doing "drown proofing" exercises. This eventually leads to recruits becoming physically exhausted, and they struggle to continue coming to the surface for air - which effectively simulates drowning in a controlled environment in order to condition soldiers bodies and minds to the feeling. But if looking to ctb with drowning, I would make sure to be weak and exhausted before going into the water.