notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
My best friend died a month ago. It took their death to figure out the man who loved me for 12 years was someone I needed and loved and would get better for, but I know he doesn't love me ENOUGH to be in a relationship with me. His love is conditional, as it should be. If i don't get better, there is no chance. And who's to say someone new will come right in and sweep him off of my grasp? Then, what was the suffering worth for? I'll order a rope before the sun rises.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, AvoidingMyself and Forever Sleep
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
It's exactly as how you explained your version of love. It can be defined in ways that fit people's perspectives. Love and be conditional or unconditional. Love can be reserved for that single person or multiple. It's up to the people on what they want to believe.

I believe I'm tired of loving someone and then leaving me, then loving someone again and leaving me again.

Reactions: Celerity
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Well, I don't believe anyone could have been more in love than my original parents were. My Dad did eventually move on after my Mum died though and he feels like we do have multiple people for us in life. (He married again.) I'm not so sure the exact relationship is ever the same- seeing as we're all individuals but, a deep sense of connection and care for someone else- sure- so long as the person is open to that. Some people aren't though- after having their heart broken. I think it largely depends on how willing they are to love again.

Reactions: Celerity and ColorlessTrees
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
My best friend died a month ago. It took their death to figure out the man who loved me for 12 years was someone I needed and loved and would get better for, but I know he doesn't love me ENOUGH to be in a relationship with me. His love is conditional, as it should be. If i don't get better, there is no chance. And who's to say someone new will come right in and sweep him off of my grasp? Then, what was the suffering worth for? I'll order a rope before the sun rises.
I think, if you're willing to give it a chance (I strongly recommend on seeing the right person), you could have someone who you'd end up with in a happy marriage.

Because, from what I can understand of my parents and many families, what really keeps the parents going is their children. Without them, the parents would be just like us; wanting to CTB since there'd be no meaning for their lives. Of course, I'm not saying only children make up their love..

Anyway, I insist on you checking the right person before actually setting up with them. Since there are just way too many instances of ending up with toxic people that make life a living hell instead. And, if you really would CTB over love, then just give it a final chance. If it works, then yeah that's a reason to live, if it doesn't, then u can always CTB

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I forgot where I read it, but apparently you get three?
1) you love them but they don't love you in the way you want them to.
2) you don't love them but they love you in the way you want them to.
3) you both match.
or was it:
1) right love, wrong time
2) wrong love, right time
3) right everything

all i know is i messed up all 3. :ahhha: