Just wondering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi, and welcome to SS.

I don't wish to provide advise about what methods would work, however having taken two large overdose of Diphenhydramine hydrochloride I can assure you that it will not be pleasant.

Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Deleted member 19654
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
It's possible but highly unlikely and if you take huge doses of that you'll end up having delusions (terrifying ones), audio hallucinations, delirium, grand mal seizures, organ failure etc but it will take days if not weeks of serious pain/redosing. There is no OTC medication that is a peaceful or easy death.

G

Guutpus

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, and welcome to SS.

I don't wish to provide advise about what methods would work, however having taken two large overdose of Diphenhydramine hydrochloride I can assure you that it will not be pleasant.
How many did you take?
It's possible but highly unlikely and if you take huge doses of that you'll end up having delusions (terrifying ones), audio hallucinations, delirium, grand mal seizures, organ failure etc but it will take days if not weeks of serious pain/redosing. There is no OTC medication that is a peaceful or easy death.
Is 50 enough?

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
How many did you take?

Is 40 enough?
I can tell you that 100 isn't enough, at least not the dose I took.
But as I say, I'm not going to be advising you on how to commit suicide.
If you'd like to talk about your issues, please send me a private message. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to help, but I will listen and tell you my thoughts if you want me to.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Someone should add a pinned comment to this forum to say "No, you cannot CTB using over the counter meds, otherwise a lot more people would be dead. There's a reason why prescription meds are a thing."

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Brona-Keres, Madame Psychosis, MariV and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No.

Reactions: MariV, BipolarGuy and Rn110bg101
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Technically speaking it is possible, although it is very hard. I would not recommend to use OTC meds in order to ctb.