• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

Mar 12, 2024
sorry this is probably a really dumb question but I don't think I have many other options as far as I see. I don't think i want to ctb yet but i do want to plan it a little or at least have some idea on how I will do it. As well as collecting as much info as I can so I can choose the most effective method, as in success rate, painless, easy access etc

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I mean anything is possible, but the likelihood is real low.

SI would likely to cause one to just sit up. Maybe if it was combined with other methods, but on its own- high likelihood of survival- panic from lack of oxygen will set in.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I usually associate drowning with kids and drunk people. I don't know what the likelihood is but I think in this case it's fair to say drowning in the tub is not a good method.

• Informative
Reactions: g0r3kittyz☆*:💭
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you need to use substances that will make you pass out - benzos or ketamine. It may or may not work but you can keep trying

• Informative
Reactions: g0r3kittyz☆*:💭