• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
9774691779 l
I'm planning to follow the method below with this, but I've been thinking about what would happen if I cut off the top head of the nail and make it pointy like a needle, and I'd like to know if it's possible.

In my opinion, in order to be successful with a gun, it has to have enough penetrating power to shatter bones, so as long as it's hard and can break through, wouldn't anything work?

For example, a nail <===| It looks like this, and I'm curious what will happen if I make this shape <===

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youd need impeccable aim and likely a nail gun with an automatic firing function to not just paralyze yourself or cause permanent brain damage. id be shocked if one nail did the job unless it was the diameter of a coin

Reactions: trove1080p and ClownCringe
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Why not just SN?
Because I can't get it.

And it's impossible because everything was confiscated by the police and I'm under surveillance by the police on suspicion of making a homemade gun.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Because I can't get it.
And it's impossible because everything was confiscated by the police and I'm under surveillance by the police on suspicion of making a homemade gun.
Ah well, you can try other methods then. Best of luck.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Ah well, you can try other methods then. Best of luck.
What are the other methods?

If possible, I chose a gun because I wanted to be able to end things right away without having to endure the pain, but is there a way to do that?

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
To add to the story, due to police surveillance, it is now impossible to smuggle materials from outside the country and bring them into the country via the Internet, and if they come to your house, the police will inspect them immediately and they will be confiscated or you will have to go to jail as the charges increase. Might do it.

So, in most cases, it may be better to make suicide supplies yourself at home rather than obtaining them from outside.

For your information, I thought about hanging myself, but that was impossible because I don't have a pole or hangers on the ceiling at home.

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
To add to the story, due to police surveillance, it is now impossible to smuggle materials from outside the country and bring them into the country via the Internet, and if they come to your house, the police will inspect them immediately and they will be confiscated or you will have to go to jail as the charges increase. Might do it.

So, in most cases, it may be better to make suicide supplies yourself at home rather than obtaining them from outside.

For your information, I thought about hanging myself, but that was impossible because I don't have a pole or hangers on the ceiling at home.
That's tough, I think you will have to wait until till they say the surveliance is done. If not, brutal methods like drowning or jumping can still work but you need to have courage.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
That's tough, I think you will have to wait until till they say the surveliance is done. If not, brutal methods like drowning or jumping can still work but you need to have courage.
I don't know about drowning, but I've seen two cases of people jumping, so I'm a bit confident, but unfortunately, the area I live in is rural, so I don't see any very tall skyscrapers.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I don't know about drowning, but I've seen two cases of people jumping, so I'm a bit confident, but unfortunately, the area I live in is rural, so I don't see any very tall skyscrapers.
I myself will go with drowning if SN does not work. There's a big cliff in southern england I will travel to when the time is right, it seems to high death rate along with jumping. Nobody can know also you can just say you're going out for a walk and never return.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
youd need impeccable aim and likely a nail gun with an automatic firing function to not just paralyze yourself or cause permanent brain damage. id be shocked if one nail did the job unless it was the diameter of a coin
Have you ever tried it yourself or seen a few examples?

And the reason I wanted to use a nail gun was because I saw Anton Chigurh, a character in the movie, holding a small air gun to his head and shooting it when killing people. I thought it would be done without pain, so I searched for that gun and it said it was a captive bolt gun.

But unfortunately, there is no way to obtain a captive bolt gun in Korea without a certificate or license, so I immediately chose a tablet press and nail gun as a substitute, which has a similar structure to the captive bolt gun.

And I have a further question: where do you buy a nail gun with perfect aiming and automatic fire?

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
there isnt one that im aware of i was poorly making a joke, and youd likely need to get your hands on power tools/equipment that is hard for non-contractors with a business license of some sort. like only verified livestock farmers can get a captive bolt gun afaik. im sure theres some power tool available that would do the deed, just maybe not exactly how youre wanting

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
there isnt one that im aware of i was poorly making a joke, and youd likely need to get your hands on power tools/equipment that is hard for non-contractors with a business license of some sort. like only verified livestock farmers can get a captive bolt gun afaik. im sure theres some power tool available that would do the deed, just maybe not exactly how youre wanting
For example, I wonder what kind of power tools I should have.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
look for the largest sized nail you can use in a gun you can get a hold of possibly?

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
look for the largest sized nail you can use in a gun you can get a hold of possibly?
I think it would be nice if it was big enough to graze or hit the detonator, but then you'd need a nail gun that would fit that nail, and since it's better to hold it in your mouth and shoot, wouldn't it be better to be a little more sized?

But didn't you just say that it's difficult to hit a detonator with a nail gun's nails? But why did the conversation suddenly change to the point of asking about the size of the nail? Have you changed your mind?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
i just mean if you use a bigger sized nail it would do more damage = more likely to kill

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
i just mean if you use a bigger sized nail it would do more damage = more likely to kill
It would be nice to have some big nails, but where can I get them?

But if the nail is a little bigger, wouldn't it be a bit difficult to insert it into the nail gun? Where can I find a nail gun suitable for driving large nails?

And I want a nail gun of an appropriate size because it's comfortable to hold in my mouth and shoot.

Where can I get larger size nails and where can I get a nail gun sized to hold those larger size nails?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
bro youre on the internet lol use google

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
bro youre on the internet lol use google
Don't play around. Just show me where you can get something like that.

I was wondering where I could find a site to get something like that.

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
View attachment 120745
I'm planning to follow the method below with this, but I've been thinking about what would happen if I cut off the top head of the nail and make it pointy like a needle, and I'd like to know if it's possible.

In my opinion, in order to be successful with a gun, it has to have enough penetrating power to shatter bones, so as long as it's hard and can break through, wouldn't anything work?

For example, a nail <===| It looks like this, and I'm curious what will happen if I make this shape <===

View attachment 120746
View attachment 120747
View attachment 120748
I'd imagine something like an anchor nail for a tent would work , you might need to sharpen it further to increase lethality . Then the problem would just be finding a nail gun that can hold and shoot the nail

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I'd imagine something like an anchor nail for a tent would work , you might need to sharpen it further to increase lethality . Then the problem would just be finding a nail gun that can hold and shoot the nail
Are you sure about that? For reference, I think the nails I have as a nail gun are the right size for this gun. What do you think?
Downloadfile
05b23ffa4ba464fb3aeefeb0b9228373
77e47cdc708cd04351b4dd387c2169fc1