K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
I mean in the Middle East or in Pakistan or Afghanistan. I would rather not suicide by cop in America, since the chance of still being left alive and being imprisoned for life is greater and much more worse given it fosters a high incarceration time length.

I say Afghanistan or Pakistan since these countries both have the death penalty law in place. Blasphemy is punishable by death, but the problem with Pakistan is the government's fear of reprisal from diplomatic and international PR, thus, the possibility of being deported would be high.

I need a 100% foolproof approach. I am thinking burning the Qur'an would be enough to protest "blasphemy laws" in this country while dying a martyr for the cause. I mean - if that Sweden citizen who did it in his own country caused a whole pandemonium from ME and Islamic presiding governments and states, then wouldn't doing it in those countries increase the prior probability to an almost 100% certainty?
I believe the Taliban would probably confer the death penalty to anyone who commits such a draconian act, no?
I just need assurance this would work. Dying a martyr gives me purpose as it furthers the international pressures to abrogate those exploitative laws that those countries use as leverage to target minority groups while also achieving my ulterior motive to be killed.

This is something that has never been done by a foreigner in those countries in history, so this would probably be a monumental change with a negative drawback that cultivates some iota of uncertainty of my fate if the Islamic government gets cold feet trying to persecute a foreigner because of International pressure. I just want to hear feedback from others on gauging its level of possibility.
I welcome constructive criticism to hopefully plan this better.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Adûnâi, Trakehner and 5 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm sure they would torture you dearly before giving you the capital punishment. Bad way to go if you ask me.

• Love
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Adûnâi, Kundalini Guy and 14 others
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
I considered to do drug trafficking in my country in order to receive death penalty.
But it's not quite reliable, I could be given deferred death sentence and finally land in a long-term confinement.
It's hard to control how the judge convicts me, unless I do something like cruelly kill someone else or deliberately make an astonishing event that kills a lot of people.
I would never do that for good conscience.

In Middle Eastern countries It's pretty sure there will be torture.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, DyingToDie123, anhedonicNfoggy and 4 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I mean in the Middle East or in Pakistan or Afghanistan. I would rather not suicide by cop in America, since the chance of still being left alive and being imprisoned for life is greater and much more worse given it fosters a high incarceration time length.

I say Afghanistan or Pakistan since these countries both have the death penalty law in place. Blasphemy is punishable by death, but the problem with Pakistan is the government's fear of reprisal from diplomatic and international PR, thus, the possibility of being deported would be high.

I need a 100% foolproof approach. I am thinking burning the Qur'an would be enough to protest "blasphemy laws" in this country while dying a martyr for the cause. I mean - if that Sweden citizen who did it in his own country caused a whole pandemonium from ME and Islamic presiding governments and states, then wouldn't doing it in those countries increase the prior probability to an almost 100% certainty?
I believe the Taliban would probably confer the death penalty to anyone who commits such a draconian act, no?
I just need assurance this would work. Dying a martyr gives me purpose as it furthers the international pressures to abrogate those exploitative laws that those countries use as leverage to target minority groups while also achieving my ulterior motive to be killed.

This is something that has never been done by a foreigner in those countries in history, so this would probably be a monumental change with a negative drawback that cultivates some iota of uncertainty of my fate if the Islamic government gets cold feet trying to persecute a foreigner because of International pressure. I just want to hear feedback from others on gauging its level of possibility.
You are a lot more likely to be tortured/held as a political bargaining chip then be killed. Also bear in mind the middle east right now is a powder keg with the Israel vs Hamas/Iran war. Far easier/safer/less risky methods.

Reactions: DyingToDie123, anhedonicNfoggy, sserafim and 2 others
H

hardtruth

Oct 9, 2023
In most countries death penalty = long trials = years on death row. Not as fast as you think.

Reactions: Kurai, Skathon, anhedonicNfoggy and 4 others
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
Like hardtruth said - death penalty doesn't mean they take you in, give you a last meal, and then shoot you. It might be a cool publicity stunt but spending years in a middle eastern jail just to die via a method you could do at home seems a tad silly.

Reactions: DyingToDie123, Skathon, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
I'm sure they would torture you dearly before giving you the capital punishment. Bad way to go if you ask me.
I don't understand. Why though? I mean - wouldn't the capital punishment be given immediately if done in front of a crowd of witnesses? Circumstantial evidence would be decisive which to warrant immediate death, right? It wouldn't be shoddy because there would be a while fricken entourage.
I considered to do drug trafficking in my country in order to receive death penalty.
But it's not quite reliable, I could be given deferred death sentence and finally land in a long-term confinement.
It's hard to control how the judge convicts me, unless I do something like cruelly kill someone else or deliberately make an astonishing event that kills a lot of people.
I would never do that for good conscience.

In Middle Eastern countries It's pretty sure there will be torture.
Are you referring to Thailand? That is the only country I know which doesn't defer or offer reprieval for drug trafficking in the entire world.
You are a lot more likely to be tortured/held as a political bargaining chip then be killed. Also bear in mind the middle east right now is a powder keg with the Israel vs Hamas/Iran war. Far easier/safer/less risky methods.
But - Islamic militant or morality police could just sentence and kill you right there if one burns the Qur'an(which no one foreigner has ever done on Islamic caliphate soil) which would offer the impossibility of the contrary that the law wasn't contravened, thus, given credence to confer the death penalty. Does that make sense? This would be further vindicated by actus rea law determination.
In most countries death penalty = long trials = years on death row. Not as fast as you think.
I meant for death penalty via commitment by unequivocally burning the Qur'an in front of crowds of witnesses out of protest. This would expedite the process, right?
Like hardtruth said - death penalty doesn't mean they take you in, give you a last meal, and then shoot you. It might be a cool publicity stunt but spending years in a middle eastern jail just to die via a method you could do at home seems a tad silly.
But I don't want to die like a pussy. I want to die a martyr and actually have my death make an impact in the world. This is the only way for a Westerner to do this, since every country fears Western powers which makes a lot of possible venues impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Way too much uncertainty and effort. You want an absolute 100% certainTy? Just wait for father Time! He'll finish you off. His record is probably 80 billion to zero, but he works a bit too slowly though 😂

Last edited:
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
sure way to get stoned (with actual rocks, not the high kind)

• Yay!
Reactions: DyingToDie123
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
During the 1800s, some parents killed their children just to get the death penalty because they wanted to die. The punishment was behearding or to be burned at the stake.

• Wow
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Kay_Philosopher
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Burn the Koran in front of a crowd in the circumstances you pose and I doubt you'll get to be a martyr with a long, well publicised trial. I'd suspect you'll be more likely to be kicked and stomped whilst being torn limb from limb; or possibly just set on fire like you did to their Holy Book.
These are not countries, or populaces, who have the same respect for, or observance of, western legal processes.

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
Way too much uncertainty and effort. You want an absolute 100% certainTy? Just wait for father Time! He'll finish you off. His record is probably 80 billion to zero, but he works a bit too slowly though 😂
lmao
Burn the Koran in front of a crowd in the circumstances you pose and I doubt you'll get to be a martyr with a long, well publicised trial. I'd suspect you'll be more likely to be kicked and stomped whilst being torn limb from limb; or possibly just set on fire like you did to their Holy Book.
These are not countries, or populaces, who have the same respect for, or observance of, western legal processes.
Yeah, just like that poor lady in the link I had posted.

Look at Pakistan:
It needs to be done unequivocally with witnesses and an entourage beyond reasonable doubt.
I feel like the Taliban Jurisprudential courts is much more feasible.

dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023

this isn't gonna stop oppression, the amount of backlash from ur own country's govt will only cause more terror to civillians in those countries. the US govt doesn't give a fuck about the people being hurt in SWANA and they wont hesitate to use any incident like this as an excuse to murder them under the guise of anti censorship. u won't be a martyr u will be the reason more people get killed

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023

Singapore is VERY strict with their drug laws so if you brought heroin into their country (it has to be above a certain amount) then you would be good to go! They just hanged a woman there for having like 13 grams of heroin or something along those lines

Reactions: peace_van
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
The death penalty is meant as a punishment... if you do something wanting to die to die. You aren't going to get it. They'll keep you alive for the fun of it. Hell half of these countries would love to have a depressed American to say look how bad it is there. While hilarious because the USG doesn't give a fuck about its citizens especially the white ones you won't be killed bottom line.

M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
What about Ukraine/Russia and Israel/Palestine?
There's ways to get killed there I would probably see about treasonous actions or annoy the right soldiers.
Singapore is VERY strict with their drug laws so if you brought heroin into their country (it has to be above a certain amount) then you would be good to go! They just hanged a woman there for having like 13 grams of heroin or something along those lines
Need to shop around for a better deal getting contraband is tricky, you may as well ask for what they euthinise the doggies with while you're at it
Singapore is a solid choice but hanging is slow and that'd more than likely opt to depot

Last edited:
K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
this isn't gonna stop oppression, the amount of backlash from ur own country's govt will only cause more terror to civillians in those countries. the US govt doesn't give a fuck about the people being hurt in SWANA and they wont hesitate to use any incident like this as an excuse to murder them under the guise of anti censorship. u won't be a martyr u will be the reason more people get killed
I honestly think it will. Countries would experience extreme backlash if a foreigner is killed because of their draconian laws which would cause further sanctions eventually leading them to just quell laws that are antithetical to basic human rights like the blasphemy laws.
Yeah, nah, I am good. Westerners are usually deported. That isn't reliable, plus, I want to do something that will enact change while adopting the status of martyrdom.
Public Burning/Desecration of the Qur'an does that in countries with draconian blasphemy laws.
The death penalty is meant as a punishment... if you do something wanting to die to die. You aren't going to get it. They'll keep you alive for the fun of it. Hell half of these countries would love to have a depressed American to say look how bad it is there. While hilarious because the USG doesn't give a fuck about its citizens especially the white ones you won't be killed bottom line.
We are talking about the Middle East though.
These countries have backward and superannuated cultural norms and punishments for desecration of the Qur'an or blasphemy.
It would be different than just going there and committing some petty small crime which would not warrant such a punishment just deportation.
What about Ukraine/Russia and Israel/Palestine?
There's ways to get killed there I would probably see about treasonous actions or annoy the right soldiers.

Need to shop around for a better deal getting contraband is tricky, you may as well ask for what they euthinise the doggies with while you're at it
Singapore is a solid choice but hanging is slow and that'd more than likely opt to depot
The former is impossible. The latter is also impossible right now. Borders, flights, entry ports, are all closed. Plus - security is unwieldly to navigate which would just be more of a hassle than just going to an Islamic extremist country.

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
It sucks that there isn't updated information for accounting for Taliban's Islamic Caliphate and Jurisprudence for an updated answer.
I'm really interested in the Taliban's Islamic Caliphate and Jurisprudence method... I think we start start a megathread on this method /s
meeting conversation GIF by South Park

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
If you're a US citizen, your arrest, detention and certainly a death sentence could cause a major diplomatic problem.

Reactions: peace_van
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I'm really interested in the Taliban's Islamic Caliphate and Jurisprudence method... I think we start start a megathread on this method /s
meeting conversation GIF by South Park
The Caliphate is the institution in which the selected Caliph has supreme power over all Muslims. Saddam Hussein was a Hashemite (a direct descendant of the prophet Mohammed). His deposition made way for a return to a system not recognised since medieval times.
The failed Arab Spring at the turn of the century rekindled the value of a Caliphate to unify Muslims.
The Taliban, while the Taliban are simply a military group who have seized power within Afghanistan. As Muslims, they would technically be a subject of the Caliph.
When the leading advocates for a single Islamic state, were warehoused at Guantanamo, a new Caliph was selected and upon release, installed at the heart of Daesh territories.
I don't quite understand how jurisprudence is relevant.
They only recognise Sharia law.

Quite a number of (chiefly) men have travelled to Ukraine to fight as part of a foreign legion. They have reported no issues resulting from lack of documents, COVID statuses or anything really. It's appears volunteers are welcomed. They need to provide their own kit and essentials.
In the same way, volunteers have fought in the middle east, in Croatia, Bosnia and you'll find internationals in Nigeria and Mozambique.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
These are not civilized countries, a life is not considered to be worth the same there so your suffering will be the last of their worries.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
If the idea of self-immolation appeals, it's a method of protest used primarily by Buddhist monks, to highlight the genocide of the Tibetan people. China annexed Tibet more than 80 years ago, exacting utterly horrific atrocities upon them. Live burials, forced rape and skinning children in front of their parents are some of the methods used to eliminate more than 1/6th of the population. Buddhism has been outlawed and simply mentioning His Holiness the Dalai Lama by name is sufficient to be arrested and sent to a re-education camp. Their organs can be harvested if it matches a paying customer from the West. Often they are arrested without their families ever knowing if they're alive or whether they will return. Tibet was one of the last remaining ancient civilizations.
A people who live according to the principle of non-violence in a land without oil deposits find are not worthy of protection by the Western world.

ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
Holy shit maybe you're onto something.
If you bring in a shit ton of whatever's listed there you get a mandatory death sentence.
Wow! And hey, if they don't catch you somehow, you could sell it and make some decent money maybe?

With that said, I wouldn't try this though, and I don't recommend this to anyone either.
Don't blame me if you somehow get hit with a life sentence instead (maybe from your own country)

Last edited:
K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
If you're a US citizen, your arrest, detention and certainly a death sentence could cause a major diplomatic problem.
Sure, but this diplomatic problem will be the responsibility of the Islamic country to forment the process of abrogation of the notorious blasphemy laws.
This is a net good imo. I get to die a martyr while single handedly taking down another countries draconian exploitative laws against religious minorities.
I honestly don't see how I can make it out alive. It is fool proof. There will be no room for doubt given that evidence will be direct and damning in the presence of multiple witnesses.
Plus the evidence of me burning the Qur'ans while in possession of Islamic polemical literature(Tracts) and caricatures(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting)
Like this guys.
If I somehow live( I don't know how this would be possible) and am deported, then I have SN to take here in the states. I have nothing to lose.
The Caliphate is the institution in which the selected Caliph has supreme power over all Muslims. Saddam Hussein was a Hashemite (a direct descendant of the prophet Mohammed). His deposition made way for a return to a system not recognised since medieval times.
The failed Arab Spring at the turn of the century rekindled the value of a Caliphate to unify Muslims.
The Taliban, while the Taliban are simply a military group who have seized power within Afghanistan. As Muslims, they would technically be a subject of the Caliph.
When the leading advocates for a single Islamic state, were warehoused at Guantanamo, a new Caliph was selected and upon release, installed at the heart of Daesh territories.
I don't quite understand how jurisprudence is relevant.
They only recognise Sharia law.

Quite a number of (chiefly) men have travelled to Ukraine to fight as part of a foreign legion. They have reported no issues resulting from lack of documents, COVID statuses or anything really. It's appears volunteers are welcomed. They need to provide their own kit and essentials.
In the same way, volunteers have fought in the middle east, in Croatia, Bosnia and you'll find internationals in Nigeria and Mozambique.

Apologies, you are right. The Taliban is an Islamic Emirate, not a caliph, but the due process if I am caught(Not lynched by a mob), then I would be tried under their Sharia Law which blasphemy/desecration of the Qur'an id punishable by death, I believe.
Same would most likely go for Northern Nigeria, Pakistan, Iran, etc.
Ye
Holy shit maybe you're onto something.
If you bring in a shit ton of whatever's listed there you get a mandatory death sentence.
Wow! And hey, if they don't catch you somehow, you could sell it and make some decent money maybe?

With that said, I wouldn't try this though, and I don't recommend this to anyone either.
Don't blame me if you somehow get hit with a life sentence instead (maybe from your own country)
Agreed. Traffiking drugs in Singapore is just stupid, imo. The possibility of being deported and imprisoned in one's one country is extremely high. This method is just a cul de sac.

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Sure, but this diplomatic problem will be the responsibility of the Islamic country to forment the process of abrogation of the notorious blasphemy laws.
This is a net good imo. I get to die a martyr while single handedly taking down another countries draconian exploitative laws against religious minorities.
I honestly don't see how I can make it out alive. It is fool proof. There will be no room for doubt given that evidence will be direct and damning in the presence of multiple witnesses.
Plus the evidence of me burning the Qur'ans while in possession of Islamic polemical literature(Tracts) and caricatures(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting)
Like this guys.
If I somehow live( I don't know how this would be possible) and am deported, then I have SN to take here in the states. I have nothing to lose.

Apologies, you are right. The Taliban is an Islamic Emirate, not a caliph, but the due process if I am caught(Not lynched by a mob), then I would be tried under their Sharia Law which blasphemy/desecration of the Qur'an id punishable by death, I believe.
Same would most likely go for Northern Nigeria, Pakistan, Iran, etc.
Ye

Agreed. Traffiking drugs in Singapore is just stupid, imo. The possibility of being deported and imprisoned in one's one country is extremely high. This method is just a cul de sac.
Yeah, the author Salman Rushdie received a fatwa because of his novel, the Satanic verses which nobody would have read otherwise. That was decades ago, but a fatwa is forever.
Women tend to be stoned to death, often buried up to the neck and pounded with paving slabs. Guys are either shot or hanged, but they stand the convicted on a flat bed truck with one end of a rope around their neck and the other attached to an overhead traffic light or traffic sign. Then it's driven away as they are strangled.
Under Sharia law homosexually is punishable by means of being thrown from a mountain top, but the roof of a building usually works, while strapped to a chair. We have Sharia courts in the UK, but if a sentence is against British law, the idea is that they should be taken to somewhere that recognises the system.
A guy I know was caught drinking alcohol in Saudi Arabia. He spent some time in a flea pit Saudi prison, before being flogged publicly and deported.
Yeah, N Nigeria and Mozambique are the base of operations for the Islamic state now. Sharia councils and courts of law operate on most continent's.
For me, the death sentence is never justified. There's far too many wrongful convictions and falsified confessions. It makes those who hand down the penalty no better than the condemned

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023

Damn what a way to die. Sounds really horrible. If it works out congrats.